Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. (1809 Views)

I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here / PHOTOS: Help, This Person Is Missing For Over A Month Now / How I Was Scam By Jumia Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by hayourbame(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
I was scam by MUSA OSENI, account number 3170253476. How can I get mine money back,. #44,200 for this hard time. Please help ����
This my number 07039776565. Please.
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by abbaashiru(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
How did it happen?
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by trentslawson(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
hayourbame:
I was scam by MUSA OSENI, account number 3170253476. How can I get mine money back,. #44,200 for this hard time. Please help ����
This my number 07039776565. Please.

What transaction did both of you venture into?
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by ojun50(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
You collect him wife

Tell us which deal una do
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by tyup(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
abbaashiru:
How did it happen?
trentslawson:

What transaction did both of you venture into?
ojun50:
You collect him wife

Tell us which deal una do

He told me he was going to double the money for me under 24hrs without refering anybody

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by ojun50(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
tyup:

He told me he was going to double the money for me under 24hrs without refering anybody
Sorry how old are you?
Before I came in

17 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by tyup(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
ojun50:
Sorry how old are you? Before I came in
any idea on how to recover the money would be appreciated so start speaking
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Nbotee(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
U are very foolish and one of the many Nigerians dat are keeping dis ediots in business

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
foolish,greedy piece of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
tyup:

Bro you are sick and greedy

You still fall for this trick

I weep for you ro cry

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by hayourbame(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Guys cool down, is not double you money stuff,. I want to by LTC from him. I paid him and he didn't transfer the LTC coins to mine wallet. Just need help on how to recover mine money.
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Completeguy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
hayourbame:
Guys cool down, is not double you money stuff,. I want to by LTC from him. I paid him and he didn't transfer the LTC coins to mine wallet. Just need help on how to recover mine money.
You are looking for people who will donate money to your course, right? Come up with a better gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Orisirisi,,, weytin Musa no go see for gate You put his name & account number,,,,, without the bank.

Try again next time tongue
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by hayourbame(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Orisirisi,,, weytin Musa no go see for gate
Am not asking you to give me money, just looking for a way out!
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
hayourbame:

Am not asking you to give me money, just looking for a way out!

Which bank?
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by NaijaCover(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by hayourbame(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Musa Oseni, First Bank, 3170253476.
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by hayourbame(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please help me recover mine money from scammer. Plz
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by FuckEveryday: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
hayourbame:
Please help me recover mine money from scammer. Plz
How much you go pay
I got his pics already

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Satoshidex: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
hayourbame:
Why didn't you use p2p platforms like remitano?? I Blame CBN for this...
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Prokaryote: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
tyup:

You are worst than the scammer, very greedy fellow. How on earth do you think that magic will happen? Orishirishi,,,!!!
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by hayourbame(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please I will appreciate, if you can help me recover mine money.
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Komu1048(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
tyup:

You weren’t scammed, you only met your senior in the game
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by tyup(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Prokaryote:

You are worst than the scammer, very greedy fellow. How on earth do you think that magic will happen? Orishirishi,,,!!!
Komu1048:

You weren’t scammed, you only met your senior in the game

I hope you guys know I'm just a troll......btw una go geh sense to know I'm not the OP sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Prokaryote: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
tyup:

I hope you guys know I'm just a troll......btw una go geh sense to know I'm not the OP sad
no vex bro, as you take answer for OP na I'm make.... The OP is a certificated Ole
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
tyup:

Lol,,, network interference grin
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by FlyHeight: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:

You deserved what you got; count your losses and move on... If anyone can double money; they would be doubling theirs and not asking random people online for money to double... THINK next time

Modified: Troll & Get Trolled
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by nedekid: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:

Ok. I can triple your money in 12 hours. You can then make back what ever you lost from the fraudster. grin
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by JudazKeyz: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Why are people this brainless and useless. They left the OP's unattended and be facing one motherfcking troll whom have even told them he was a troll, lazy Nigerian yooths everywhere, can't even read nor comprehend.

OP please contact first Bank and make your complain, they will direct you on what to do from there.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by LajaLaba: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2021
A lot of brainless mofo on this platform lol they can't differentiate between the OP and the Tyup guy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by hayourbame(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2021
JudazKeyz:
Why are people this brainless and useless. They left the OP's unattended and be facing one motherfcking troll whom have even told them he was a troll, lazy Nigerian yooths everywhere, can't even read nor comprehend.

OP please contact first Bank and make your complain, they will direct you on what to do from there.
Thank you., God bless you
Re: Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. by foxman04: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin .. some people no get sense for this nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed Man Jumps To His Death From Top Floor (video) / CCTV Footage Of Thieves Using Excavator To Steal An ATM / Muslim Hospital Staffs Beheaded New-born Baby, Left Its Head Inside Mother' Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.