Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,227 members, 6,610,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 11:48 PM

Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment (540 Views)

Earn Free Bitcoin Without Investing 1 Kobo / Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. / Earn Free Bitcoins (0.002 Btc Per Referrals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by Kaymus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13
This is a real Bitcoin mining site that will give you BTC for free. You are not paying a dime for it! But you must have a Bitcoin wallet address to join the platform and create your own account immediately. You will begin to see as it starts to mine your BTC for you automatically. You will see it as it mines automatically and your BTC balance will increease over time.

This is for your own gain. You are not paying a dime for it. l have other free platforms to make money from of which I can't show here. You can drop your Watsapp phone number for me to add you to my group for good. Here is my WhatsApp no: 080eight032six3two6 for your information.

The Government is not thinking about us. They are not helping us in anyway. But we can help ourselves through genuine information like this for the benefits of whoever cares!
God bless us more!

1 Like

Re: Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by maximus4455(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13
Re: Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by Kaymus(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13
Cashbtc:

What's the meaning of this nonsense you are posting here? Can't you create your own topic and pass your message accross? Must you spam someone else's line before you send your message?
Re: Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by fffolly: 10:23pm On Feb 13
Kaymus:
This is a real Bitcoin mining site that will give you BTC for free. You are not paying a dime for it! But you must have a Bitcoin wallet address to join the platform and create your own account immediately. You will begin to see as it starts to mine your BTC for you automatically. You will see it as it mines automatically and your BTC balance will increease over time.

This is for your own gain. You are not paying a dime for it. l have other free platforms to make money from of which I can't show here. You can drop your Watsapp phone number for me to add you to my group for good. Here is my WhatsApp no: 080eight032six3two6 for your information.

The Government is not thinking about us. They are not helping us in anyway. But we can help ourselves through genuine information like this for the benefits of whoever cares!
God bless us more!

Have you withdraw?

2 Likes

Re: Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by Kaymus(m): 9:39am On Feb 19
fffolly:

Have you withdraw?

No, but the person who introduced me into it has withdrawn. That's my motivation anyway!
Re: Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by Vickiyo: 6:58am On Feb 20
my WhatsApp number 07036052742
Re: Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by SteveOfu: 7:37am On Feb 20
IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store

Dear members,

1 days left until our big pump on Binance!

A lot of members have been asking questions and we will post everything you need to know and a few tips here :

- We will be using the BTC pairing on Binance to pump.

- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.

- Our pump will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the pump!

- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.

Lastly, enjoy the ride up! Tomorrow is a big day and a lot of people will make amazing profit, make sure not to miss this pump!
Re: Make 0.002 Bitcoin Without Investment by Vickiyo: 10:58am On Feb 20
hello

(1) (Reply)

Renec Mining ��� / Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? / How Can One Report Scam Cases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.