Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

#occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo (7553 Views)

Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
The guy in the middle is me, and together we shall liberate Lagos from the strangle hold of Tinubu and also make sure that those killed at lekki toll gate by Tinubu boys at The Endsars protest gets justice insha Allah.

Cc onetemplate

24 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by ojun50(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ok well done

3 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by afroniger: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The guy in the middle is me, and together we shall liberate Lagos from the strangle hold of Tinubu and also make sure that those killed at lekki toll gate by Tinubu boys at The Endsars protest gets justice insha Allah.

Cc onetemplate

Are you typing from prison? Because if you are not, then you are lying. Because that girl next to 'you' is currently under arrest and in jail as we speak.

38 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by doggedfighter(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thank you princeOfLagos for showing courage.

Much respect !

16 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
afroniger:

Are you typing from prison? Because if you are not, then you are lying. Because that girl next to 'you' is currently under arrest and in jail as we speak.
I won't give more details

The outcome of this peaceful protest will shock the world

Wait for it .

I am ibile to The core , and I mean every word I say .

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
We are not suprised .

I can see all was for clout chasing.

Police were on their own, you and your gangs told them to arrest you.

Are you people mentally ok...like real ok.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Asgard13: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Strong man..

Liberate your people jare.. and let cock suckers continue

As for igbos.. pls make una maintain una lane.. so far it’s been yoruba outing..

We the wait wen dey will start dia revisionism

The. We attack with brutality and fatality together

5 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by afroniger: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

Oh, I guess you are the one that was being chased by the police while running for your life then? You be coward o. You come allow make dem catch the poor girl, while you pick race?

26 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

Which protest are you talking about.

6 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by anurd1991: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tinubu is your problem, abi? Oga, U are lying.

Na me in the middle!

Lori iro��

PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Tominix(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Chai eh,
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by GamalNasser: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lies .. that guy is still in custody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by kilonshele101(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lori iro.

Imposter

The guy wey e dey impersonate dey jail as we speak

Ipob and lies cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Oceemo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mr Na me d the middle we see as them park Macaroni with him belle like GAy inside molue u go b next

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Lanretoye(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
goan ask mr maccroni.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by NaMe4: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

We need many more like you for HOPE to be restored. More power brother!

6 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Zionmdde: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate
Hope u are yoruba bro

because if u are Igbo, even me will support d kind of beatings u will get. If u are not Yoruba den go to ur state and protest.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Okoroawusa: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oga u lying. I am the one in the middle

9 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by PAWG(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
If you guys actually hope to topple the government in the name of 'peaceful protest I pity una.

2023 no far, that's what should be our focus, barking 'arrest us' like rabid dogs isn't the way to go,

I heard the plan is to indict the government by inciting the police to use violence while journalists cover the happenings. Seems to be failing IMHO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by phyllumtopilla: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But try to think right. What has Tinubu got to do with Lekki killing?

Cc onetemplate
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lori iro

Keyboard protester ooooshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by chubinwa(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
it's OK my Afonja brother. keep fighting hard. maybe one day, you will look for lawyers to bail you out from prison

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by kilonshele101(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by dudusky007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
I WAS THERE BUT RAN AWAY IMMEDIATELY THEY STARTED THE ARREST....IT'S A PITY PEOPLE ONLY TALK ON SOCIAL MEDIA...IT'S TIME TO GO OUT AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT!!!! WILL BE BACK!!!

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
dudusky007:
I WAS THERE BUT RAN AWAY IMMEDIATELY THEY STARTED THE ARREST....IT'S A PITY PEOPLE ONLY TALK ON SOCIAL MEDIA...IT'S TIME TO GO OUT AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT!!!! WILL BE BACK!!!

U did the right thing running bro, u ain't a coward at all, in Nigeria when police kill you now the matter go just end, because me self japa, we been set with mr macaroni they shout solidarity until police advanced, nah so i japa fast fast no time grin

I can't come and spend Val inside police cell biko cheesy
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Exoticlife: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
ATTENTION TO ALL LAGOSIANS!!
Why do you prefer wasting your hard earned money on table and sachet water that you aren't sure of the source ?

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by dudusky007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:

U did the right thing running bro, u ain't a coward at all, in Nigeria when police kill you now the matter go just end, because me self japa, we been set with mr macaroni they shout solidarity until police advanced, nah so u japa fast fast no time grin

I can't come and spend Val inside police cell biko cheesy
my broda this country wahala don reach make them write am inside bible o.. red polo I buy to wear tomorrow..if dem arrest me when I 4 cum wear am again
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by an0daGuy: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
See how My face was when I was watching the video of Mr. Spaghetti lapping agberos in Black Maria grin

They later told dem to pull their trousers Na come down to push the molue to start it lol

Afonja Amaka

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
dudusky007:
my broda this country wahala don reach make them write am inside bible o.. red polo I buy to wear tomorrow..if dem arrest me when I 4 cum wear am again

I wonder oh grin
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
afroniger:

No mind am . Werey wan disguise, but got busted. cheesy

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by yorubarere: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cc onetemplate
Ipob and lies. Na so u impersonate ur moniker as Lagos boy. Omo *le cheesy

I can bet my 2 balls, you are only screaming behind ur keyboard.

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by iokpebholo: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wait for it .

Nothing will shock d world sir,d protest did not hold and d stubborn ones among u guys are currently in detention.Thqnk u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Train 500,000 Public Servants On Digital Economy / . / Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.