Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? (28187 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest / AZA: Davido Gives Another Fan ₦1 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by hucknall: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:
You see something I've learnt about trend is : even a stupid idea can be adopted and accepted by a large number of persons, initially when bobrisky started his crazy looks people over-looked and said he was been stupid instead of the government puting a stop to his stupid appearance they over-looked it, constant social media feed and money show off and followers started coming and now this is where we are with bobrisky

TRUTH: even a stupid idea with constant feeding of the idea to people can be adopted by people you think are not stupid...

Would you allow a man who dressed completely like a woman into your car for a free lift?
loud it.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Mode4: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Abeg when this people finish eating the 1million naira and they are broke again how will they live with the reality of that tattoo on their skin as broke ass people while the guy (Bobrisky) will likely be living large and not give Bleep if they exist. These people who tattoo his face on their body are heavy fools. do they know how much it cost to get rid of a tattoo of that size out of the body??
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by WoundedLamb: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:

Would you allow a man who dressed completely like a woman into your car for a free lift?

I don't think you answered the guy's question though. Not allowing such a man into your car is your choice. Some people don't even allow ladies in skimpy clothes into their car. What the guy was trying to say is that it's not a crime. In other words, there's no law against it. Dressing is more of a societal/cultural thing. Just saying.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Freemasonry: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Them just dey use the guy dey cash out major.
Ever since he paid the first person and they all found out he was a vain megalomaniac, they just turn am to business sharp sharp.
The sheman must bleed cash! grin grin
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Brendaniel: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't think you answered the guy's question though. Not allowing such a man into your car is your choice. Some people don't even allow ladies in skimpy clothes into their car. What the guy was trying to say is that it's not a crime. In other words, there's no law against it. Dressing is more of a societal/cultural thing. Just saying.

I never argued that it's not lawful, but what I'm saying was the way Bobrisky was going about as a woman and some people can be deceived passing him as a woman when naturally he identifies as a man, there should have been some restrictions to what he could do with his cross dressing.... that's just what I feel, if you look at denrele and charly boy they are all cross dressers but it didn't get out of hand like bobrsiky, bobrisky has turned to something else...

1 Like

Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by laluski(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:
You see something I've learnt about trend is : even a stupid idea can be adopted and accepted by a large number of persons, initially when bobrisky started his crazy looks people over-looked and said he was been stupid instead of the government puting a stop to his stupid appearance they over-looked it, constant social media feed and money show off and followers started coming and now this is where we are with bobrisky

TRUTH: even a stupid idea with constant feeding of the idea to people can be adopted by people you think are not stupid...

Barman!
Barman!!!
Give this man crate of Heineken.
Best comment on nairaland this year
I love and appreciate comment like this
Not the fools on romance sections who just wake up one morning, post / comment on issues even this parents know nothing about!!
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Trueyarn(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Naija gals are indeed useless, everyone of them
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Kelvin3476: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:

Never
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Jaqenhghar: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Everybody wants Bob's money. Bob don buy market grin
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:

I mean on the road, someone you have never met before like you would do for a lady you have never met before...
i am aware that they exist just like they are aware that I exist. So I hv no issue with that. Try to unlearn societal construct
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by joshboo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ebinna
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
doxijaw:

You want lawlessness, that's why I don't give a fck when you start blaming the government.

We see you and your ways, you pretend to be progressives but despise science and common sense. grin

Your anti God vaccum even though it's your choice has been filled with emptiness and rainbow chasing.

There's no direction and your destination is "lost"
where is lawlessness in cross dressing.
If u guys believe that people with queer character will be hell damned, why do u have headache with their eternal damnation. Ur God created the hell for his purpose, don't you guys want that his purpose to be fulfilled?
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by doxijaw: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
where is lawlessness in cross dressing.
If u guys believe that people with queer character will be hell damned, why do u have headache with their eternal damnation. Ur God created the hell for his purpose, don't you guys want that his purpose to be fulfilled?

I don't give a damn about your queerness, the Nigerian government has made a provision for that in the constitution, but don't expect sympathy when they start throwing people into jail.

Now back to the topic, why would a grown ass African woman tattoo a transgender male on her because of the promise of a million, not even the gift of the said amount?

If you can't see the stupidity of it all i can't help.

Another idiot said we should try to unlearn social construct grin

Very unintelligent beings cheesy , full of hatred for order, science and common sense. grin
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dress sense doesn't mean one is gay. Point of correction I am not a gay and I will defend the existence and right of every human sexuality as far as he or she is not infringing on people's constitutional rights. Talk of tattooing I am very sure she didn't tattoo it on ur body.
doxijaw:

I don't give a damn about your queerness, the Nigerian government has made a provision for that in the constitution, but don't expect sympathy when they start throwing people into jail.

Now back to the topic, why would a grown ass African woman tattoo a transgender male on her because of the promise of a million, not even the gift of the said amount?

Very unintelligent beings cheesy , full of hatred for order, science and common sense. grin

1 Like

Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
U have issue with tattoo of as condemned in ur bible Levi 19:28 . If care is not taken u have ur head corners lined and beards shaved which is condemned in 27 of same chapter. Try to leave people oga face ur own life
doxijaw:

Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by doxijaw: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
U have issue with tattoo of as condemned in ur bible Levi 19:28 . If care is not taken u have ur head corners lined and beards shaved which is condemned in 27 of same chapter. Try to leave people oga face ur own life

Jeez , comprehension skills. undecided

You think this about religion?

I'm done, have a nice day.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
doxijaw:

Jeez , comprehension skills. undecided

You think this about religion?

I'm done, have a nice day.
so what's ur issue with tattoo?
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Iberebe
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by mc4talkative: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
wiloy2k8:
Lol. Bob go give out 1m tire .
Aswear.no b lie
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by doxijaw: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
so what's ur issue with tattoo?

I don't know, maybe you should check with some employers of labour, they seem to discriminate against it .

I'll give you a hint though, since u can't comprehend and stay on point, y'all look like cheap copies of those black ghetto Americans on food stamps grin ,with your tattoos, especially when you tint the hair as well.

I'm just observing from a distance, not judging. cheesy
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Brendaniel: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
i am aware that they exist just like they are aware that I exist. So I hv no issue with that. Try to unlearn societal construct

Oga, you will not do it, not in a country like Nigeria....
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
doxijaw:

I don't know, maybe you should check with some employers of labour, they seem to discriminate against it .

I'll give you a hint though, since u can't comprehend and stay on point, y'all look like cheap copies of those black ghetto Americans on food stamps grin ,with your tattoos, especially when you tint the hair as well.

I'm just observing from a distance, not judging. cheesy
since you don't know what ur problem is with tattoo then I wonder why it's offending you.

I remembered when the society was against women wearing trouser, today just few people frown at it while the world keep moving.

I am aware of issues the society have with growing beards today a lot of us have unlearned so many of these societal construct.

One day you will come to realize that dressing and style is not your issue rather toxicity is
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Abdul240(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
You people dont have work
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by doxijaw: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
since you don't know what ur problem is with tattoo then I wonder why it's offending you.

I remembered when the society was against women wearing trouser, today just few people frown at it while the world keep moving.

I am aware of issues the society have with growing beards today a lot of us have unlearned so many of these societal construct.

One day you will come to realize that dressing and style is not your issue rather toxicity is

cheesy

Ok sir

I thought beard's differ from culture to culture, perhaps influenced by the latest trends, i won't say that's unlearning, more like jumping on the trend, which isn't an issue.

The point is not everything that trends are advantageous neither is counter culture always progressive.

A sound mind should be able to differentiate, even without God , we acquired sense of right and wrong.

For example, you know killing is worse than stealing a box of chocolates.

Why?, because life is irreplaceable and chocolates can be re purchased, so when people say things like let people live as they see fit because we sin differently,u should know it's bs.

Get some Jordan Peterson's book to rid yourself of left wing programming.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Godbless3(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Them go clean am off. If he-she dash them 1million, nah broke he-she go enter in 3 weeks time.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
You are really confusing yourself defending a hateful attitude towards others right of existence that doesnt infringe on your constitutional right.

using killing as analogy in an argument i have severally stated that people should be left to exist as far as they dont hinge on others right of existence is absurdity of highest order. You have issue with their dress sense which i know doesnt infringe on others right of existence. I ask again what is your problem with peopls choice of dressing. Meanwhile where in the constitution that define woman dress and man dress?
doxijaw:

cheesy

Ok sir

I thought beard's differ from culture to culture, perhaps influenced by the latest trends, i won't say that's unlearning, more like jumping on the trend, which isn't an issue.

The point is not everything that trends are advantageous neither is counter culture always progressive.

A sound mind should be able to differentiate, even without God , we acquired sense of right and wrong.

For example, you know killing is worse than stealing a box of chocolates.

Why?, because life is irreplaceable and chocolates can be re purchased, so when people say things like let people live as they see fit because we sin differently,u should know it's bs.

Get some Jordan Peterson's book to rid yourself of left wing programming.

Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by bizhop01: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Idiots everywhere
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Dyonne: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
nanauju:
This is getting rather ridiculous now. Girls.. Y'all should stop it

You wouldn't do it for a million naira?
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by doxijaw: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
You are really confusing yourself defending a hateful attitude towards others right of existence that doesnt infringe on your constitutional right.

using killing as analogy in an argument i have severally stated that people should be left to exist as far as they dont hinge on others right of existence is absurdity of highest order. You have issue with their dress sense which i know doesnt infringe on others right of existence. I ask again what is your problem with peopls choice of dressing. Meanwhile where in the constitution that define woman dress and man dress?

Drinking is a personal choice and you are allowed to drink as long as it doesn't affect others, but it's not that simple, there are law's to prevent drinking and driving, if those law's didn't exist, people will drink and drive . .. do you get it?

Same goes for smoking, government's increase taxes on cigarette's to limit smoking and save money that would have been spent on healthcare..

Another example is work dress codes, you don't go into a work environment in your bathing suit grin

I could go on.

The world is not some fairly tale place where you can do as you please, moral conduct and codes exists for a reason.

Your worldview is too simplistic.

Enjoy your evening.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by Evince(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
doxijaw:

Drinking is a personal choice and you are allowed to drink as long as it doesn't affect others, but it's not that simple, there are law's to prevent drinking and driving, if those law's didn't exist, people will drink and drive . .. do you get it?

Same goes for smoking, government's increase taxes on cigarette's to limit smoking and save money that would have been spent on healthcare..

Another example is work dress codes, you don't go into a work environment in your bathing suit grin

I could go on.

The world is not some fairly tale place where you can do as you please, moral conduct and codes exists for a reason.

Your worldview is too simplistic.

Enjoy your evening.
are u sure u are reading my post at all. Drinking and driving will infringe on people's constitutional rights sir. It causes accident same with smoking marijuana. So u see there is comprehension issue here
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by doxijaw: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
are u sure u are reading my post at all. Drinking and driving will infringe on people's constitutional rights sir. It causes accident same with smoking marijuana. So u see there is comprehension issue here

A drunk person will drink and drive regardless, it's the law's that prevents them.

Humans are not capable of functioning adequately within society without laws, rules, codes of conduct.

Understand the message.
Re: Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? by doxijaw: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:

Simpler version

People will drink and drive without thinking they are infringing on other people's rights if laws didn't exist to prevent it, even within the confines of the law , people still risk it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha And Angela Okorie In Loved Up Pictures / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Mini Blue Dress / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.