Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro (12521 Views)

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Silentgroper(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
BKsoul:
you are now sounding like a broken record, get out, let me look for some one else to insult.
No wonder u get trolled. When dey hit u hard nw, u'll result to laying curses upandan. U better come nd join me in bed so i'll help release all d bad energy pent up inside of u wit some heavenly 12inch rod.
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
No wonder u get trolled. When dey hit u hard nw, u'll result to laying curses upandan. U better come nd join me in bed so i'll help release all d bad energy pent up inside of u wit some heavenly 12inch rod.
hit your mama up..fool
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
hitwho hard? lmao.... you really don't know me oooh....i will beat you physically and spiritually.... they don hit your mother to death??
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Silentgroper(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
BKsoul:
hit your mama up..fool
u're my lil mama, so amma hit u hard down there. Hell, i'm shifting some womb tonight. So come to papa, lil mama.
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
u're my lil mama, so amma hit u hard down there. Hell, i'm shifting some womb tonight. So come to papa, lil mama.
Lmao..... good night.... you are claiming to be a red piller, but you want to end your life because of a piece of flesh.. you do not have a life.... good night.

1 Like

Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Silentgroper(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
BKsoul:
hitwho hard? lmao.... you really don't know me oooh....i will beat you physically and spiritually.... they don hit your mother to death??
Then come join me in bed na. If e sure 4 u. Mke u beat me wit them things wey i go like suck.
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by SweetCunt97(f): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Absolutely I succumb. Val is showing love not giving money. Money and love are two different thing but some girls seems to equate the two out of thier myopic presumption.

Nigerians girls and thier stupid mentality about relationship. They think relationship is a work that they will be paid for. I was surfing through my news feed, boom I stop at this girl who posted an introduction post, that she need a partner, probably she was joking who knows but I strongly believe that is her True self. She said "The only thing that you can win my heart with is money". I was like this what am talking about, when I said some girls are not intelligent at all.
Thier logical brain part is altered.

Relationship is not an employment, it's a feeling/bond that occurs between two people who are willing to spend thier time together. Some girls don't know Love, what they know is money, what happened to jogging, reading, dancing, singing, praying, cooking together ? What happen to solving a problem, advising each other, debating on possible out comes to confront a situation? What happen to a "contented" dinner/gang out? What happen to " Any how babe we goan stick together what I need is your sincerity " ? What happened to so many things??

The only thing they seems not to forget is money, so pathetic!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, such a deep piece. Very true though
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Absolutely I succumb. Val is showing love not giving money. Money and love are two different thing but some girls seems to equate the two out of thier myopic presumption.

Nigerians girls and thier stupid mentality about relationship. They think relationship is a work that they will be paid for. I was surfing through my news feed, boom I stop at this girl who posted an introduction post, that she need a partner, probably she was joking who knows but I strongly believe that is her True self. She said "The only thing that you can win my heart with is money". I was like this what am talking about, when I said some girls are not intelligent at all.
Thier logical brain part is altered.

Relationship is not an employment, it's a feeling/bond that occurs between two people who are willing to spend thier time together. Some girls don't know Love, what they know is money, what happened to jogging, reading, dancing, singing, praying, cooking together ? What happen to solving a problem, advising each other, debating on possible out comes to confront a situation? What happen to a "contented" dinner/gang out? What happen to " Any how babe we goan stick together what I need is your sincerity " ? What happened to so many things??

The only thing they seems not to forget is money, so pathetic!!!
Boom for ya buddy.

Say no more.

Thatz d piece meant to be for all
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by knowhowk: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Valentine's Day was not originally about couples and relationships..

Use your head!!!

Toto wey you done dey bang for free.. na 14th of February go bring the hymen back? abi the toto go tight pass as e be??

. Correct Talk.
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Ayomidexj8(f): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2021
op are you sure that your wife will be satisfies with the above you mentioned
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2021
She don dey expect my call, text n gift Buh I no send am. I don tell make she around n I don wrap pure water, kulikuli, sugar n garri for her.. Just wanna test d girl I think m dating...
NB: I don get her sum correct stuffs aside.
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by HRMK: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2021
it depends on how rich her male partner is!why wuld a moneybag give his lady just that?it makes no sense at all!

1 Like

Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by BRATISLAVA: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lalami3232:
I rather buy gift give my aged mother tomorrow than give a babe a dime

Did you?
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by Pegi23(f): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
I can proudly tell you monkeys that I am not a wife material � because a lot of guys use this wife material stuff to deceive a lot of girls..you give me �I will burn it in your presence..give me chocolate � I will reject it and throw it away..I don't like what I hate
Re: Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro by cosmos2000(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Imagine what she said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! / / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.