Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. (2268 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / I Plan To Treat A Church Bleep Up Tomorrow / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Hugomexis(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hi all,

I will be kinda bored tomorrow so I want to have fun tomorrow.

I want two girls on here who are interested to contact me.

It'll be in-house.I'll provide the food,wine and small chops.

There will be music,games,dance and of course,sex to follow.

After tomorrow, we don't contact each other unless possibly I get interested in you.

Just I and two girls.

The two girls will be paid 'thanks-for-coming' fee. 10k each.

You must be based in Lag around FESTAC or environs.

PM me if interested.
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Just 2 girls required for the sacrifice?
I thought the Baba asked you for 3...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by obyrich(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hugomexis:
Hi all,

After tomorrow, we don't contact each other unless possibly I get interested in you.

Just I and two girls.

PM me if interested.
Bros nothing special about valentine. Please chill.

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Greyworld: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
can someone ask that dude the last time he sent airtime to his Mother?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Xenry: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Don't Fall for Yahoo Yahoo tricks! Girls beware!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by realman42: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Three some shit enjoy ursef
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by tnerro1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hugomexis:
Hi all,

Just I and two girls.

PM me if interested.

You have come to the right place, grin
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by dollytino4real(f): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
don't come here to corrupt our daughters and teach our young boys rubbish u hear me Mr 2 girls wanter, go other site u hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by habsydiamond(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Even with advice flying like mosquitoes everywhere some two girls will still do strong head go chop Wetin dem never chop before in their lives.. I pity some ladies Sha... Word dem no dey hear... See this one Calling him...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Hugomexis(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
don't come here to corrupt our daughters and teach our young boys rubbish u hear me Mr 2 girls wanter, go other site u hear

There are no little children in romance section.I've gotten a couple of PMs from some interested.I'm still trying to cross check to know if they're neat enough.You could send a PM too that's if you're neat enough.Send the PM and I could pick you.Tomorrow we have fun and when we're done,I'll pay you thanks-for-coming and might also loan you the 50k you need wink
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Hugomexis(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
First girl gotten cool

one slot remaining

Keep the PMs coming in ladies
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Greyworld:
can someone ask that dude the last time he sent airtime to his Mother?
val is for lovers.
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by foyeks2001(f): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Orisirisi something.... Hmmmmm
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Amuneke Olagide Olaniyi.
See as your preek peel inside hole.

3 Likes

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Boxer007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:

Sweery dont worry about him.. I will pay u 20,000 Uganda dollar (cash) juss to spend 1 minute wit...but it must include kiss, hug plus extra kiss
U intresssted? cheesy
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boxer007:

Sweery dont worry about him.. I will pay u 20,000 Uganda dollar (cash) juss to spend 1 minute wit...but it must include kiss, hug plus extra kiss
U intresssted? cheesy
imagine we never finish from cat walk! goat too wan cat walk, idi amin daughters await u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by dollytino4real(f): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hugomexis:

There are no little children in romance section.I've gotten a couple of PMs from some interested.I'm still trying to cross check to know if they're neat enough.You could send a PM too that's if you're neat enough.Send the PM and I could pick you.Tomorrow we have fun and when we're done,I'll pay you thanks-for-coming and might also loan you the 50k you need wink
so u don go tru my profile abi? u need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Boxer007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
imagine we never finish from cat walk! goat too wan cat walk, idi amin daughters await u

Slow down babes...Wot in earth as idi Amin gots to do wit u offering me punnny sir? angry
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by dollytino4real(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boxer007:

Slow down babes...Wot in earth as idi Amin gots to do wit u offering me punnny sir? angry
ur Uganda currency here is naira
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Tulsaguy: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Werey....Yahoo ritualist boy de disguise.... grin

Any oloju kokoro to ba te ri si, e don bcom ajirebi

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Boxer007(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
ur Uganda currency here is naira

Ok babes u win. How much u charge me for kiss, hug, extra kiss, extra hug plus cuddle & french kiss sir? cheesy
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Hugomexis(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
I have gotten the second girl cool.
So we're set for tomorrow. Might share my experience if I'm in the mood to
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Benwallt(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
You don't have sisters? Naija girls are doomed. Men have unlock everything about them. They are like a football to guys.
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hugomexis:
I have gotten the second girl cool.

So we're set for tomorrow.
Might share my experience if I'm in the mood to
lol enjoy your threeesome brogrin
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by dollytino4real(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boxer007:

Ok babes u win. How much u charge me for kiss, hug, extra kiss, extra hug plus cuddle & french kiss sir? cheesy
u just need a bible to ur face finish!!
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Boxer007(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
u just need a bible to ur face finish!!

Bible how? Babes my dik kinda had right now. I need yor professional assistant. I hav moiney & I beento London twice. Do u hav yansh please? cheesy
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by lilvicky68(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Girls like money too much..more than 50 go don contact the guy by now.. enjoy yourself man

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by dollytino4real(f): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boxer007:

Bible how? Babes my dik kinda had right now. I need yor professional assistant. I hav moiney & I beento London twice. Do u hav yansh please? cheesy
u funny sha enjoy urself I have move on to other matters
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Boxer007(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
u funny sha enjoy urself I have move on to other matters

So u wanto leave me hanging? I have moiney. Ain't u sopose to be a woman? Dont miss yor shance. I have moiney babes. U want? smiley
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by dollytino4real(f): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boxer007:

So u wanto leave me hanging? I have moiney. Ain't u sopose to be a woman? Dont miss yor shance. I have moiney babes. U want? smiley
no thanks I don't need adulterous money go else where
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by oladipupo38880: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Don't Fall for Yahoo Yahoo tricks! Girls beware!
Re: Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. by Boxer007(m): 12:33am On Feb 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
no thanks I don't need adulterous money go else where

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Uncivilised Woman I Ever Met / Lady Call Out Reno Omokri Over Harsh Word Of A Girl Who Ask To Be His Sugar Bae / My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.