Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (4523 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

First of all the God of the Bible said all others claiming Gods are fallen angels (demons) and i have told you why i believe the God of the Bible.
How those books were collected, who wrote them, who agreed on the selection or why call it Bible is not important now Sir.
What really matters is that the book talked about what will happen today and it's happening exactly as it was written in that book. Moreover the Bible said people will come from different races throughout the earth to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers and it's so.
[/b]Do you think i need to start asking questions about who invented the aeroplane, how it was fueled, how it was manufactured before i board a flight?[b]
My friend, just humble yourself and learn.
The Bible has proved to be more than just a book because there's more to it than just what people like you think about books! wink
First of all the god in the Quran said all other gods including the Israelite god is false too.
You don’t know how those book were collected and you simply believe it, why don’t you also simply believe Quran that also talked about what the Bible said and if not even more, don’t question the history or those that wrote Quran Just believe it since we shouldn’t question it according to the bolded..
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

First of all the god in the Quran said all other gods including the Israelite god is false too.
You don’t know how those book were collected and you simply believe it, why don’t you also simply believe Quran that also talked about what the Bible said and if not even more, don’t question the history or those that wrote Quran Just believe it since we shouldn’t question it according to the bolded..

Guy, i was a Muslim so i know what is contained in both books and the reasonableness of both author.
Meanwhile the God of the Qur'an never claim that the God of the Bible is fake rather what he said is that the God of Israel has abandoned that nation and chosen another nation that's doing what he required.
So humble yourself and learn, you're not chatting with a baby religionist who only believe what he was told.
For your information the God of the Quran never promised anything unique, all what it's saying is heaven or hell a misconception! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, i was a Muslim so i know what is contained in both books and the reasonableness of both author.
Meanwhile the God of the Qur'an never claim that the God of the Bible is fake rather what he said is that the God of Israel has abandoned that nation and chosen another nation that's doing what he required.
So humble yourself and learn, you're not chatting with a baby religionist who only believe what he was told.
For your information the God of the Quran never promised anything unique, all what it's saying is heaven or hell a misconception! smiley

Ooh so you check the reasonableness of the authors? You check the validity of the Quran and confirmed it was bad? Why don’t we check the validity of Bible too? Why are you asking me not to question those that wrote Bible, but here you are questioning those that wrote Quran? Why don’t you just SIMPLY believe? cheesy
Can you show me where allah said the god of Israel has abandoned them because in that same Quran, allah said other gods including the Christian or Judaism god is false and it will lead them to sin.
How did you know all what Quran said is misconception? How did you know?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Ooh so you check the reasonableness of the authors? You check the validity of the Quran and confirmed it was bad? Why don’t we check the validity of Bible too? Why are you asking me not to question those that wrote Bible, but here you are questioning those that wrote Quran? Why don’t you just simply believe? cheesy
Can you show me where allah said the god of Israel has abandoned them because in that same Quran, allah said other gods including the Christian or Judaism god is false and it will lead them to sin.
How did you know all what Quran said is misconception? How did you know?

You're just joking my friend because the God of Qur'an claimed that he was behind Moses who conquered Pharaoh of Egypt, it claimed that it was the God who breath into Maryam to get pregnant and give birth to Jesus.
So when the God of Qur'an is making claims it always refer to all the ancient servants of God who are ISRAELITES! wink

I asked you a question but it seems you never noticed it so i'll ask you again:

Is there any other God that has promised a global family of peace loving worshipers who will come from different races throughout the earth and resolve all their differences without raising weapons against one another? Isaiah 2:2-4
Perhaps you don't know, let me tell you that that's what the world need today not some gods that's just telling stories having no practical benefits for us today! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're just joking my friend because the God of Qur'an claimed that he was behind Moses who conquered Pharaoh of Egypt, it claimed that it was the God who breath into Maryam to get pregnant and give birth to Jesus.
So when the God of Qur'an is making claims it always refer to all the ancient servants of God who are ISRAELITES! wink

I asked you a question but it seems you never noticed it so i'll ask you again:

Is there any other God that has promised a global family of peace loving worshipers who will come from different races throughout the earth and resolve all their differences without raising weapons against one another? Isaiah 2:2-4
Perhaps you don't know, let me tell you that that's what the world need today not some gods that's just telling stories having no practical benefits for us today! wink
Have you forgotten that all the claim you said was borrowed from Torah, that’s Judaism?
So those quran claims are from Torah, what do Judaism have to say about Jesus lol?
And You also forgot to add other claims. The Quran also said Jesus is just a messenger of god and Jesus didn’t die, rather it was Judas that died.

The question you are asking is from Torah, are you saying the judaist god is the same as Christian god?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Have you forgotten that all the claim you said was borrowed from Torah, that’s Judaism?
So those quran claims are from Torah, what do Judaism have to say about Jesus lol?
And You also forgot to add other claims. The Quran also said Jesus is just a messenger of god and Jesus didn’t die, rather it was Judas that died.

The question you are asking is from Torah, are you saying the judaist god is the same as Christian god?

OK you're just interested in blind arguments so go and study well before coming to argue about faith in God, even your professors in atheism know that there is no God of Quran apart from what the Arabian guy muhammad copied from the Bible! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you're just interested in blind arguments so go and study well before coming to argue about faith in God, even your professors in atheism know that there is no God of Quran apart from what the Arabian guy muhammad copied from the Bible! wink
grin
You are wrong..
The Christian god copied from Judaism. The Arab god copied from Judaism. What’s Torah? What do Judaism say about Jesus?
I think the Arab god copied more accurately than the sloppy Christian god.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

grin
You are wrong..
The Christian god copied from Judaism. The Arab god copied from Judaism. What’s Torah? What do Judaism say about Jesus?
I think the Arab god copied more accurately than the sloppy Christian god.

You're just deceiving yourself! smiley
Jesus is a Jew so it is the continuity of what their God promised not something totally different like Arabs claiming they have anything to do with the God of Israel!
This is where Moses promised the Israelites that Jesus is coming to establish a new covenant:

The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, "Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die." The LORD said to me: "What they say is good. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. Deuteronomy 18:15-19

Peter (a Christian) said:

For Moses said, ’The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. Act 3:22

Now go and present what i quoted from Deuteronomy (Moses's own writings) to any Jew then ask him if such a prophet has come or when will he come?
Is it now that the nation has been scattered throughout the earth that they can figure out a prophet like that?
Sorry my friend, if you want to learn just calm down and learn there's nothing to argue about Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're just deceiving yourself! smiley
Jesus is a Jew so it is the continuity of what their God promised not something totally different like Arabs claiming they have anything to do with the God of Israel!
This is where Moses promised the Israelites that Jesus is coming to establish a new covenant:

The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, "Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die." The LORD said to me: "What they say is good. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. Deuteronomy 18:15-19

Peter (a Christian) said:

For Moses said, ’The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. Act 3:22

Now go and present what i quoted from Deuteronomy (Moses's own writings) to any Jew then ask him if such a prophet has come or when will he come?
Is it now that the nation has been scattered throughout the earth that they can figure out a prophet like that?
Sorry my friend, if you want to learn just calm down and learn there's nothing to argue about Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

All what you said is gotten from Torah, the Torah belongs to Judaism.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

All what you said is gotten from Torah, the Torah belongs to Judaism.

That's a lie Sir!
They restricted themselves to that part of God's plan simply because they don't want to accept other nations as worshipers of the God of Abraham.
Those words were written for all the tribes of Israel not only Jews Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's a lie Sir!
They restricted themselves to that part of God's plan simply because they don't want to accept other nations as worshipers of the God of Abraham.
Those words were written for all the tribes of Israel not only Jews Sir! smiley

You are the only one lying.. what’s the definition of Torah. Who wrote it and where is it used.. tell yourself the truth and hope you have not forgotten that Bible literally means collection of books? cheesy

Bible and Torah was also written in Hebrew, guess which region uses that language? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

You are the only one lying.. what’s the definition of Torah. Who wrote it and where is it used.. tell yourself the truth and hope you have not forgotten that Bible literally means collection of books? cheesy
Bible and Torah was also written in Hebrew, guess which region uses that language? cheesy

The language used in writing a message doesn't count my guy.
The Chinese today are leading in the manufacturing of electronic house equipments, everything they did in their factories were done in Chinese it's only when they're marketing it that they consider the buyer's language.
So the language in which the Bible was written has nothing to do with the message in it, what really matters is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what was written and it's BENEFITS.
If there's no benefits then there's no reason to keep it.
Jesus' teachings has brought lots and lots of BENEFITS to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES today globally that's why we believe in him! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The language used in writing a message doesn't count my guy.
The Chinese today are leading in the manufacturing of electronic house equipments, everything they did in their factories were done in Chinese it's only when they're marketing it that they consider the buyer's language.
So the language in which the Bible was written has nothing to do with the message in it, what really matters is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what was written and it's BENEFITS.
If there's no benefits then there's no reason to keep it.
Jesus' teachings has brought lots and lots of BENEFITS to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES today globally that's why we believe in him! smiley

Ooh so out of all the “Israelite tribe” it was the Jew tribe that was worthy to be written in Torah? And Torah is for Judaism(Jews), Just as allah wrote his own in arabic for Arabs, Zeus wrote his own in Greek grin. Well Who created those laws in Torah for who?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Ooh so out of all the “Israelite tribe” it was the Jew tribe that was worthy to be written in Torah? And Torah is for Judaism(Jews), Just as allah wrote his own in arabic for Arabs, Zeus wrote his own in Greek grin. Well Who created those laws in Torah for who?

We are no longer under Torah that's why those using Torah today aren't achieving anything positive because that's not what God wanted people to practice today! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We are no longer under Torah that's why those using Torah today aren't achieving anything positive because that's not what God wanted people to practice today! wink

So you agree that the Jews use the Torah? And the Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible?
You are not under Torah yet that’s what make up the Bible, you are contradicting yourself sir. grin

Where did Christianity come from? The same Jew people again, this Jews practice so many gods. God of Judaism and now another god of Christianity.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So you agree that the Jews use the Torah? And the Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible?
You are not under Torah yet that’s what make up the Bible, you are contradicting yourself sir. grin

Where did Christianity come from? The same Jew people again, this Jews practice so many gods. God of Judaism and now another god of Christianity.

You may choose whatever you wish to believe it's none of my business, if you want to know something you need to be sincere with yourself.
I have told you why i believe in the God of Israel and the benefits i'm enjoying till now, the so called Jews practicing Judaism can't enjoy the benefits i'm enjoying today, why? Because they've derailed from the path of pure worship.

Do Jews have families throughout the earth who will welcome them in any country just because they're worshipers of the true God?
Well i have Jehovah's Witnesses doing that today everywhere i go {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} and it's like we are all speaking the same language because there is understanding in our gathering {Zephaniah 3:9} for your information that's what Jesus promised Jews who keeps to God's program while unfaithful Jews were gnashing their teeth at him.
So where are the Jews and their God today?
Well come and see the God of Jehovah's Witnesses doing wonders as His worshipers are enjoying the benefits of pure worship as Jesus promised us! Mark 10:28-31 wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You may choose whatever you wish to believe it's none of my business, if you want to know something you need to be sincere with yourself.
I have told you why i believe in the God of Israel and the benefits i'm enjoying till now, the so called Jews practicing Judaism can't enjoy the benefits i'm enjoying today, why? Because they've derailed from the path of pure worship.

Do Jews have families throughout the earth who will welcome them in any country just because they're worshipers of the true God?
Well i have Jehovah's Witnesses doing that today everywhere i go {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} and it's like we are all speaking the same language because there is understanding in our gathering {Zephaniah 3:9} for your information that's what Jesus promised Jews who keeps to God's program while unfaithful Jews were gnashing their teeth at him.
So where are the Jews and their God today?
Well come and see the God of Jehovah's Witnesses doing wonders as His worshipers are enjoying the benefits of pure worship as Jesus promised us! Mark 10:28-31 wink

Here you go quoting Torah again, are you sure you are not a Judaist? cheesy as we see now, you believe in one of the gods of Israel, the Christian god.

The Jews are in Israel practicing Judaism, the Judaist god. What are you enjoying in Nigeria that they are not in Israel? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Here you go quoting Torah again, are you sure you are not a Judaist? cheesy

Judaists are using our book but they can never get it's benefits!
It's like a tailor reading a book written for the purpose of training mechanical engineers, do you think such a tailor can ever design a car?
Not when he stubbornly refuse to humble himself and learn from the Mechanical engineers who understands what's in the book!
So Judaists may read our book thinking it belongs to them but ask them for it's benefits, of course it will forever remain just a book in their hands while Jehovah's Witnesses are using it to resolve all the racial disparities among many people throughout the earth! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Judaists are using our book but they can never get it's benefits!
[/b]It's like a tailor reading a book written for the purpose of training mechanical engineers, do you think such a tailor can ever design a car?
Not when he stubbornly refuse to humble himself and learn from the Mechanical engineers who understands what's in the book!
So Judaists may read our book thinking it belongs to them but ask them for it's benefits, of course it will forever remain just a book in their hands while Jehovah's Witnesses are using it to resolve all the racial disparities among many people throughout the earth! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 wink
[b]
The first 5 book of the Bible came from Torah. Bible copied Torah. You get now? You are the one using their book.
Since you are the one using their book we are gonna apply the bolded to Christianity.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

The Jews are in Israel practicing Judaism, the Judaist god. What are you enjoying in Nigeria that they are not in Israel? cheesy

Well i am enjoying a warm and lovely brotherhood of believers from different tribes in this country while they can only relate with their immediately families.
They can't travel outside their country and expect a warm welcome from people who never knew them before in the name of their God while i will travel to any country including Israel and Jehovah's Witnesses who are Jews will welcome me like their blood brother but Jews practicing Judaism can't enjoy such even in the midst of their own people! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well i am enjoying a warm and lovely brotherhood of believers from different tribes in this country while they can only relate with their immediately families.
They can't travel outside their country and expect a warm welcome from people who never knew them before in the name of their God while i will travel to any country including Israel and Jehovah's Witnesses who are Jews will welcome me like their blood brother but Jews practicing Judaism can't enjoy such even in the midst of their own people! wink
The Jews practicing Judaism are in ISREAL currently, do you understand now?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:
[b][/b]
The first 5 book of the Bible came from Torah. Bible copied Torah. You get now? You are the one using their book.
Since you are the one using their book we are gonna apply the bolded to Christianity.

I have told you that you can believe whatever you want as long as i am enjoying the benefits of pure worship I'm less concerned with whatever you choose to believe! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you that you can believe whatever you want as long as i am enjoying the benefits of pure worship I'm less concerned with whatever you choose to believe! cheesy

If it’s only belief you need, why don’t you belief the Muslim god and the Judaist god? And you are not answering my questions grin
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

The Jews practicing Judaism are in ISREAL currently, do you understand now?
And there are Jews who are Jehovah's Witnesses in Israel as well.
But where the love i will will enjoy among JWs is certain even a Jew in Israel can't enjoy such love! John 13:34-35

Do you now see that they've derailed from the path of pure worship? wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And there are Jews who are Jehovah's Witnesses in Israel as well.
But where the love i will will enjoy among JWs is certain even a Jew in Israel can't enjoy such love! John 13:34-35

Do you now see that they've derailed from the path of pure worship? wink

3% of Jews are worshippers of the Christian god grin majority are Judaist using Torah and worshipping Judaist god.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

If it’s only belief you need, why don’t you belief the Muslim god and the Judaist god? And you are not answering my questions grin

I have answered you several times but you've been programed by atheists to think it's blind beliefs.
I said "the benefits of pure worship i found in the midst of true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) can't be found anywhere else"

Do you now see the reasons why i believe? wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have answered you several times but you've been programed by atheists to think it's blind beliefs.
I said "the benefits of pure worship i found in the midst of true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) can't be found anywhere else"

Do you now see the reasons why i believe? wink

So why then do you want me to believe? You just said it here that you believe because of… and you gave reasons.
Why then do you just want me to Simply believe?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

3% of Jews are worshippers of the Christian god grin majority are Judaist using Torah and worshipping Judaist god.

I'm not disputing their quantity but the quality of faith is what i go for Sir.
They're not enjoying the benefits of pure worship, that's what i'm saying! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not disputing their quantity but the quality of faith is what i go for Sir.
They're not enjoying the benefits of pure worship, that's what i'm saying! smiley
Yes the Judaist god is working in isreal. Which benefit are you enjoying in Nigeria that they are not in Israel?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So why then do you want me to believe? You just said it here that you believe because of… and you gave reasons.
Why then do you just want me to Simply believe?

My friend, i said "find out the benefits then decide for yourself if it worth believing in Jesus of Nazareth"

Mind you only Jehovah's Witnesses are believers in Jesus of Nazareth not just misinformed Churchgoers, so it's the benefits that i will tell you not just blind beliefs! :

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, i said "find out the benefits then decide for yourself if it worth believing in Jesus of Nazareth"

Mind you only Jehovah's Witnesses are believers in Jesus of Nazareth not just misinformed Churchgoers, so it's the benefits that i will tell you not just blind beliefs! :

So don’t go about saying we should believe by faith alone, you go around and say we should believe by faith and reason.

Why are you using the Torah meant for the Judaist?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Yes the Judaist god is working in isreal. Which benefit are you enjoying in Nigeria that they are not in Israel?

You're missing out on what we're discussing.
Jews who are Jehovah's Witnesses in Israel are also enjoying whatever the government in Israel can provide just as judaists in Nigeria will also enjoy whatever the Nigerian government can provide here in Nigeria.
But in the midst of fellow believers a JWs have lots of benefits that judaists can never have! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Free Mp3: Download All Pastor Kumuyi Messages Till Date @ Www.dailyreview.com.ng / (BIBLE MYSTERY) Who Wrote The Book Of Job? / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.