Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria (888 Views)

From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria / Buy 6 & Get 1 Free 800k Land @THE GARNET Estate Ketu, Epe Lagos. / Very Affordable land @ the bricks court scheme 2 now at a promo price!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Going Fully Into Real Estate�

Oh Allah you make this Roofing Business Easy for me.. Please make this Real Estate Easy for me����
(Amen)

IMRAN PROPERTIES�

Stay tune for pictures and prices of Available Properties for Sale...

Still Remain your No 1. Dealer of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria

ImranRooofing

So your Money is 100% save with Us and we Deal on Genuine Properties!!

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Update

WHATSAPP 08085310359 FOR MORE ENQUIRES

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by phumtadeic: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2021
More Lands Available
Whatsapp 08085310359 for inspection

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
adesegun121:
More Lands Available
Whatsapp 08085310359 for inspection

Own Plot of Land for Sale at Iba, Lagos State
This plot of land is located at Iba, a largely residential area in Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos state, this is area is home to more than 60,000 people according to the 2006 census. Besides, it shares proximity with the Alaba International Market where electronics and other imported items are sold at a relatively cheap price, and home of the state-owned university, Lagos State University (LASU).

Residence of Iba has access to good roads, electricity, medical care, electricity and other essential amenities. The land is flat, dry and solid.

Living in a place like this gives you closeness to some of Nigeria’s most preferred tourist destinations like the Badagry Museum. Due to its strategic location, it will be an ideal location for a church, mosque, hotel, school, shopping centre, hospital or a residential building.

Plot of land available for sale here, this is would be a good place to own your first or next piece of real estate.
Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Request: a plot of land a stones throw from Akala Express in Elebu/Akuru/etc in Ibadan. Established neighborhood only, no new site/forest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Request: a plot of land a stones throw from Akala Express in Elebu/Akuru/etc in Ibadan. Established neighborhood only, no new site/forest.

Thanks.

Noted sir
I will work on that and feed you back

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Available Land

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
20 hectares of Land Available

Whatsapp 08085310359 For inspection
Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

I got one at Oritamerin,after Elebu oja, 3plots fenced... Asking price 12M

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
adesegun121:

I got one at Oritamerin,after Elebu oja, 3plots fenced... Asking price 12M

Sorry that's too far for me. I won't go past Yidi. I am at Moganna Oni Malu now.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Sorry that's too far for me. I won't go past Yidi. I am at Moganna Oni Malu now.

Thanks.
Alrty sir
Although i base in lagos don't familiar with ibadan i posted ur request on my whatsapp
So someone replied with that

What abt this area below

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Land still Available
Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
adesegun121:

Alrty sir
Although i base in lagos don't familiar with ibadan i posted ur request on my whatsapp
So someone replied with that

What abt this area below

It’s too far in for me. I live about 10 minutes from the place being described.

I need to be near the express.

Thanks.
Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

It’s too far in for me. I live about 10 minutes from the place being described.

I need to be near the express.

Thanks.

Another one sir

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 6:21am On Feb 20, 2021
adesegun121:

Another one sir

I sent you a message on WhatsApp. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I sent you a message on WhatsApp. Thanks.
Morning sir
Yes have respond
Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Available
Re: Housing And Land: The Cost Of Land And Housing In Nigeria by Dammyode(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
adesegun121:
Going Fully Into Real Estate�

Oh Allah you make this Roofing Business Easy for me.. Please make this Real Estate Easy for me����
(Amen)

IMRAN PROPERTIES�

Stay tune for pictures and prices of Available Properties for Sale...

Still Remain your No 1. Dealer of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria

ImranRooofing

So your Money is 100% save with Us and we Deal on Genuine Properties!!

Aameen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Plots Fenced And Gated Land For Sale / Water Tank Stand (tower) / Solution To All Roof Leakages At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.