Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3766 Views)

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by RSVP: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're too impatient. Make room for grace period.

When you're gracious to others, others will be gracious to you.

You must have skipped the part I said I kept my cool for 2 days then I asked for the money when he refused to mention it and beside our agreement was he will pay me as soon as he got his salary so what's your own definition of impatient??

It's obvious your comment reflect the kind of person you are.

2 Likes

Re: . by Alwaysbelieve: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2021
If am to be a loan collector!.. I will make sure I communicate to my client and his guarantors first . Before sending deforming messages across to destroy someone image.. u may take a loan with the intention to pay back ,but wen due date comes unforeseen circumstances may arise.. as a human, you first talk with the client and guarantors then you can actually give that person a little period of grace to move around and get the fund's.. not immediately sending evil messages undecided. Habah.....
Then for your mind now, you expect the person to pay back after destroying the person name due to 1 day default.... Mr good man if na you will you pay back? grin

1 Like

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2021
RSVP:

You must have skipped the part I said I kept my cool for 2 days then I asked for the money when he refused to mention it and beside our agreement was he will pay me as soon as he got his salary so what's your own definition of impatient??

It's obvious your comment reflect the kind of person you are.

To me, that is a compliment. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2021
SirDelight:

@bolded,,,, AMEN!

Thanks for concern.

Don't mind those things. They think life is a bed of roses. I have the monikers of those Mr & Mrs Perfects listed already. On this NL, I would be available to give each of them some words of encouragement (not condemnation) when life turns its ugly side at them. I just hope they would seek advice here & die not,,,, in silence cheesy

Try and pay up your debt so that the odds are not against you.
You gave your word, so you have to honour it.

2 Likes

Re: . by faithfull18(f): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2021
SirDelight:

@bolded,,,, AMEN!

Thanks for concern.

Don't mind those things. They think life is a bed of roses. I have the monikers of those Mr & Mrs Perfects listed already. On this NL, I would be available to give each of them some words of encouragement (not condemnation) when life turns its ugly side at them. I just hope they would seek advice here & die not,,,, in silence cheesy
Lol, you watch too much of Nollywood. If you couldn't get friends and family to loan you 9k, you had to resort to loan companies. It speaks so much about you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol, you watch too much of Nollywood. If you couldn't get friends and family to loan you 9k, you had to resort to loan companies. It speaks so much about you.

That's exactly who I am,,,, if you care to know. I don't go about disturbing other people who could be going through more difficult time. Like someone said, smiling in pictures doesn't really mean people are happy. If I can put a fellow into consideration, you should know I can't be that wicked to a loan institution. Keep your thoughts about who I am to yourself. That's not me. Wicked minds are always biased & judgmental in their thinking.

The breadwinner,,, talking as if he/she can urgently provide if any of his/her F&F makes a #9k request.

Thou richest & holiest

Re: . by MrFollowFollow(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
SirDelight:

Please don't get me wrong. We have the likes of Carbon, Branch & some others who are very professional & mindful in their dealings.
How many people have come online to say anything bad about them?
Aren't people owing them at all?
Don't they need money to keep their company running?

I would have loved to show you our chats but I won't for privacy. This money has been deducted from my accounts sef (when I tried repaying through Sokoloan App) & not effected. I accepted my faith & decided to repay the money because it's already a day overdue before I made the payment. It was due on Feb. 3 & I made the payment on Feb. 4,,,, I'm a thoughtful person & I hardly throw blames around. My fault was not paying it on Feb. 3. All my plea to be patient while I sort things out felt on deaf ears. I'm not stupid/dubious. I can't be indebted & be abusive to my lender; others may do,,, I can't. I've heard & read so many about the company but what would be would be. In fact, a friend who received the message said he would forward the money to me only if he receives another message from them clearing me of the stealing accusation.

Ask Branch and Carbon to show you the portfolio of loan defaults...even you will pity them if you find out how much of their money is trapped in the hands of people who have refused to pay back!
Re: . by MrFollowFollow(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
faithfull18:

From my experience when I person can't even get his family and friends to loan him such a small amount it's an indication that his credit worthiness is in serious doubt and they don't trust him to pay back the loan

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Ask Branch and Carbon to show you the portfolio of loan defaults...even you will pity them if you find out how much of their money is trapped in the hands of people who have refused to pay back!

Well said. May God help us
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

From my experience when I person can't even get his family and friends to loan him such a small amount it's an indication that his credit worthiness is in serious doubt and they don't trust him to pay back the loan
You have spoken well, thank you.
Re: . by kronos1: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2021
knowing that about 4 of these apps are owned by the same Chinese company. I didn’t believe at first also until I saw how lean he became due to thinking and almost committing suicide. Thank God he opened up and help came.

My advice is if you find yourself in this mess, swallow your pride and open up to siblings and friends on time.
The loan app won’t help reschedule your loan.
They charge almost 50% interest rate in 7days
Don’t pay one loan with another loan. Interest will quadruple and you won’t be able to pay off.

Please stay off these loan app, borrow from friends and family instead.

To those supporting the loan app saying they have T&C, those T&C are bs they themselves don’t abide by.

My sibling overpaid 9credit by about 27k, after we have written to them for over a month now, they haven’t refunded the money, instead they were suggesting he borrows the money again and he’ll pay back with interest, on top of his own money. I’m still looking for the contact they could be reported to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? / I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage / Get Your Longrich Products At Company Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.