Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6030 Views)

Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Desperately Ready To Marry One Man (PHOTOS) / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2021

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Next time don't borrow.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
my brother dat is wat the bible said that a borrower is a servant unto the lender! so take heart such is life. the pay slip we change the narrative later

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:
Next time don't borrow.

Thanks

But I don't think stealing would be better. Should dying be the only way out?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
my brother dat is wat the bible said that a borrower is a servant unto the lender! so take heart such is life. the pay slip we change the narrative later

Appreciated.

Borrowing is borrowing. How could they attach stealing to it? There's another in which they claimed I ran away with a company's company. How on earth would that pay the debt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
SirDelight:

Appreciated
u welcome, pls i still want loan for my business what is their rules n regulations

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
u welcome, pls i still want loan for my business what is their rules n regulations

Don't go there.
It's definitely an experience you don't want to have. I tried avoiding the loan Apps as much as I could but it got to a point I was pushed to the wall. What they would even offer you can't be enough for a business. Their aim is milking the little you could work for. You may not understand.

Don't try it,,, pls.

10 Likes

Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
SirDelight:

Don't go there.
It's definitely an experience you don't want to have. I tried avoiding the loan Apps as much as I could but it got to a point I was pushed to the wall.

Don't try it,,, pls.
na life everything we try until we succeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:

We will surely do someday. Many had passed through same ordeal & now winners

1 Like

Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
SirDelight:

We will surely do someday. Many had passed through same ordeal & now winners
yes o! since there is hope we will win

1 Like

Re: . by Picadelly(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Those guys are wiked..I jst avoid them.

1 Like

Re: . by ayusco85(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:

Better run for Ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ayusco85(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
Be like u get coconut head, people wey get experience dey tell u make u no try am, u wan form odeshi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
ayusco85:

Better run for Ur life
run 4 ur how
Re: . by ayusco85(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Picadelly:
Those guys are wiked..I jst avoid them.

Very wicked and heartless, their loan rates is very annoying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by damosade(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na so all of them be ooo. Outrageous interest.

2 Likes

Re: . by ayusco85(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
run 4 ur how

Don't borrow from soko loan

1 Like

Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ayusco85:

Don't borrow from soko loan
which one do u know because I don't know any one dat is good
Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
ayusco85:

Be like u get coconut head, people wey get experience dey tell u make u no try am, u wan form odeshi
my instructor no vex sir

2 Likes

Re: . by obonujoker(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Carbon is the best for now

8 Likes

Re: . by Picadelly(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
ayusco85:

Very wicked and heartless, their loan rates is very annoying
they gain pleasure calling their clients criminals, thieves and all sort of derogatory names the moment ur due date reaches and u didn't pay. They will send such messages to ur enemy that u used them as guarantors for the huge sum u borrowed, mean while na 6k u collect from them.. jst avoid them.

6 Likes

Re: . by ayusco85(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
which one do u know because I don't know any one dat is good

Non is good, find other ways to raise funds. Besides no one will borrow u any tangible amount if u are not a salary earner

3 Likes

Re: . by dollytino4real(f): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
ayusco85:

Non is good, find other ways to raise funds. Besides no one will borrow u any tangible amount if u are not a salary earner
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Inspiration007: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
I don't know how you acted, but the last time I took a loan and defaulted, nobody called my contacts. I had part of loan with me but didn't know how to pay since the app accepts full payment only.

So, I was just waiting for their call. The agent finally chatted me on WhatsApp and said she's going to call my contacts if I fail to make payment before 4pm that very day, and I told her It will not be possible that i will pay up my loan next week.
She later called me and said I have 24hrs to make full or partial payment. The following day, I paid in #2k sent the receipt to her and she said the #2k was too small. I countered and said I didn't want her to call my contacts and that I will be making another payment the following day. She said OK.

In the end I paid off the loan after 4 payments, and the app still dey beg me to come collect loan again lol.
This loan something no be am I swear

9 Likes

Re: . by NewLogicalMind: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2021
SirDelight:
ATTENTION!MAKING THE FAMILY LIVES OF THE **** MISERABLE IS A THIEF FROM THEIR FAMILY WITH THE NAME ***** (0806134****) WHO STOLE MONEY FROM A COMPANY AND IS REFUSING TO PAY. THE PUBLIC IS WARNED OF THIS FAMILY AS THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE THIEVES. THEY WILL BE CAUGHT BY SECURITIES

The SokoLoan agent called me on phone and I told her to be patient as I'm also running around to pay off the debt. I even said I would pay up everything with default charges. She hung up & started sending different threatening messages. The message above (bolded) was sent to all my contacts. I had to turn off my phone because the calls were too much. How would they correct this defamation after paying them?

I know they have many agents on this forum who would start defending them, but just know that "only God knows tomorrow". It's my turn today,,,, it could be yours tomorrow.

I am not a Sokoloan agent but I have a lot of admiration and respect for Sokoloan.

The way they handle their business is the best way to do it in a country like Nigeria where people borrow and refuse to pay back.

You have just come here to write your half truths while trying to make yourself look innocent but from experience I can bet my last penny that you willfully refused to repay the loan and this is what forced them to adopt a hard stance with you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NewLogicalMind: 12:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Inspiration007:
I don't know how you acted, but the last time I took a loan and defaulted, nobody called my contacts. I had part of loan with me but didn't know how to pay since the app accepts full payment only.

So, I was just waiting for their call. The agent finally chatted me on WhatsApp and said she's going to call my contacts if I fail to make payment before 4pm that very day, and I told her It will not be possible that i will pay up my loan next week.
She later called me and said I have 24hrs to make full or partial payment. The following day, I paid in #2k sent the receipt to her and she said the #2k was too small. I countered and said I didn't want her to call my contacts and that I will be making another payment the following day. She said OK.

In the end I paid off the loan after 4 payments, and the app still dey beg me to come collect loan again lol.
This loan something no be am I swear

Those who manage these loan companies are reasonable people and they will make allowances if you are sincere in your approach.

SirDelight and the rest of the deadbeat borrowers will borrow and refuse to pay then when the company decides to use extreme measures to recover it's money they will start complaining that the loan company is wicked

2 Likes

Re: . by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2021
damosade:
Na so all of them be ooo. Outrageous interest.

Giving loan without collateral in Nigeria is very risky that is why the interest rates are very high

5 Likes

Re: . by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Activist001:
Next time don't borrow.

You must have had your life easy right?

1 Like

Re: . by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2021
SirDelight:

Appreciated.

Borrowing is borrowing. How could they attach stealing to it? There's another in which they claimed I ran away with a company's company. How on earth would that pay the debt?

If you borrow and refuse to pay then you also go ahead and stop taking calls from your lender you have committed theft!

2 Likes

Re: . by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Picadelly:
they gain pleasure calling their clients criminals, thieves and all sort of derogatory names the moment ur due date reaches and u didn't pay. They will send such messages to ur enemy that u used them as guarantors for the huge sum u borrowed, mean while na 6k u collect from them.. jst avoid them.

Listen to yourself, so because the amount is 6K you should not pay it back?

Sokoloan is a business and it will only be able to survive and pay it's it's expenses and staff salaries if borrowers repay their loans no matter the amount angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Midex88(m): 1:09am On Feb 14, 2021
How do they get your contacts phone number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World (part 2) / Why Do Jamaican Girls Dress So Cool, Sexy, Brave And Daring / Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.