Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is It Possible To Create A Free Version Of Your Website Like Facebook? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Create A Free Version Of Your Website Like Facebook? (362 Views)

Explore More Than FREE VERSION! Get The Premium Version! / Is It Possible To Gain An Internship With A Tech Company? / I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Create A Free Version Of Your Website Like Facebook? by Bloomeverywhere: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hello Tech gurus! I'm just curious please. is it possible to create a free version of your website like Free.facebook.com where your website can be accessed without data?

What does it take to create a stable coin( crypto currency).

I'm just curious guys. No big deal!!

Thanks for your enlightenment in anticipation.
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Free Version Of Your Website Like Facebook? by Sheriman(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
It is possible but you need some APIs to do that.. it just like integrating Facebook or Google logging APIs to a website for users to use their social media account to logging
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Free Version Of Your Website Like Facebook? by Bloomeverywhere: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sheriman:
It is possible but you need some APIs to do that.. it just like integrating Facebook or Google logging APIs to a website for users to use their social media account to logging
Thanks my dear friend. I just wanted to hear if it's possible or not and you answered that. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Create A Free Version Of Your Website Like Facebook? by cixak95211: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Bloomeverywhere:
Thanks my dear friend. I just wanted to hear if it's possible or not and you answered that. Thanks

Wrong answer. You cannot do that. Unless you enter a contract with ISP (internet service providers). Your request is like asking to put your plane in offline mode and still be able to watch youtube. Impossible. You need data to access the internet. Data is not free.
So if you approach the ISPs, you can reach an agreement that your website should not be charged. Thus, whenever somebody visits the page, even with 0MB, it will be accessible. It doesnt have to do with API or that.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Paystack Deposit Compromise / Scam Alert: Techcellent360 Global / Get Current Page URL In PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.