Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Crush That Crushes. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Crush That Crushes. (440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crush That Crushes. by Soulfoodembassy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
I have a crush. I need help. Please hear my story.

Story 1

My Ex and I left each 5 years ago but I still nurture him in my memory. I think of him all the time and I wish he comes back to me. Though we are both married I don’t care. Could that be a crush?

Story 2

John is the most brilliant student in my class which makes me like him so much. I noticed I had a crush on him when I can’t get him off my head even after school hours. Whenever I miss him, I will go to his Instagram page and keep at his pictures. I can’t even focus on my studies anymore because I just want him beside me all the time and I am just 13.

Story 3

Sarah is one little girl in my area that is so cute and lovely. Whenever her parent is going out, I will request that she stay with me. I do this all the time not knowing that I am already crushing on the innocent little girl. There was a day her mum dropped her with me. She asked me to help her with some school assignments. This is the period I realize I am obsessed with Sarah because I can’t control my feelings besides her anymore and I am a father of two.

Story 4

As a young university student, I have a crush on one of our senior lecturers. Of course, I know she is married but does it matter. Many times, I deprive my fiancée of some things just because I want to satisfy Mrs. Mabel my crush. I kept staring at her whenever She teaches us and I can’t control my emotions whenever she is beside me. What is wrong with me? I am just a 100 level student.

Story 5

It was valentine’s day in my school and it was a tradition to have a val for each year. Charles has been my closest friend and of course, So I picked him as my val that year. But I noticed that I now have 13 val and I am crushing on all of them.

Story 6

Oh! I love this movie star actress. He is my superhero and my crush. I love her so much to the extent her picture is all over my social media page and my phones. I sent my wife out of my house because she interferes too much on this issue. Can’t I crush in peace again?

Story 7

How will I tell my husband that I’m having a crush on his friend since our wedding day? Sam was my husband’s best man on my wedding day but I can’t just get him over my head since the day I saw him. What is wrong with me?

Get over crush that crushes.

Acceptance. Accept that you have a crush that might consume you.
Discuss with your crush. Do you feel obsessed with your crush? It is safe for you to discuss how you feel with him or her and how both of you can work together to end it.
Distract yourself. Get busy and engage in activities that help you focus on something profitable rather than your crush. Train your mind to think in a direction without distraction.
Replace their picture. Replace their picture wherever you have them displayed on your social media, phone or your computer.
Excuse yourself when they are around. This is not avoiding seeing them. It a conscious effort to limit the way you see them. Don’t see them if it is not very important.
Call for help. Have you tried all these and didn’t work? You might need to see a therapist
Pray for help. It is very important to seek God’s face at all times. Pray for help to overcome crush want to crush you and help will come.
It is a normal thing to have a special likeness over someone but obsession is very dangerous. Let be guided.

Drop your comment below.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Writer Needed ASAP / A Prolific Writer / Economics Project Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.