Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. (374 Views)

Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Base on my opinion, The only way I can end insecurity in Nigeria is to carry out a successful coup as a young vibrant captain with thousands of troops under my command on the issue that my president isn't capable enough to bare the task, following that I'll seek support from UN and EU and my strongest allies here in Africa to help with experience war captain on a 14-days mission to End banditry (Boko boys, and Fulani herdmens)...
As that that time, the Nigerian military force will change their rifles to a war standard weapons...AK 47 will be a thing of the past... and most importantly I'll invest more on the air Force which is the back bone of any country with modern war space ship, missiles, and more of their likes...the mission is a 14-days mission to eliminate banditry to extinction..by the time we focus more on North West, North East, north central..... and the problems surveying the southern region...as at time I'll have accomplished my mission..
The next thing after ending insecurity is to bring all freez the account of all past president, senators, ministers, commissioner I'll leave them with 500-thousand naira to find their way of life.... the next agendas are as follow
EDUCATION
Electricity
Roads
Restructure Engineering firms in Nigeria to be productive.
We'll import less than we'll export
Invest in Agriculture (remember no fucking Fulani) with modern mechanization ...
We'll be able to feed the whole of Africa after heavy investment.
Invest in sports
Invest in military
Overhaul the police force.... each state with it's own police with this there'll be low crime rate.
Restructure the rule of law that it won't favour the government rather than the people
NIGERIA and Nigerian will be one of the richest country and one the country it's citizen are living comfortable with lowest rate of poverty.
I'll hand over to civilian based on agreement that favour the people if he can't abide he should step down....

This is how I personally will make NIGERIA great

1 Like

Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lordsagna:
Base on my opinion, The only way I can end insecurity in Nigeria is to carry out a successful coup as a young vibrant captain with thousands of troops under my command on the issue that my president isn't capable enough to bare the task, following that I'll seek support from UN and EU and my strongest allies here in Africa to help with experience war captain on a 14-days mission to End banditry (Boko boys, and Fulani herdmens)...
As that that time, the Nigerian military force will change their rifles to a war standard weapons...AK 47 will be a thing of the past... and most importantly I'll invest more on the air Force which is the back bone of any country with modern war space ship, missiles, and more of their likes...the mission is a 14-days mission to eliminate banditry to extinction..by the time we focus more on North West, North East, north central..... and the problems surveying the southern region...as at time I'll have accomplished my mission..
The next thing after ending insecurity is to bring all freez the account of all past president, senators, ministers, commissioner I'll leave them with 500-thousand naira to find their way of life.... the next agendas are as follow
EDUCATION
Electricity
Roads
Restructure Engineering firms in Nigeria to be productive.
We'll import less than we'll export
Invest in Agriculture (remember no fucking Fulani) with modern mechanization ...
We'll be able to feed the whole of Africa after heavy investment.
Invest in sports
Invest in military
Overhaul the police force.... each state with it's own police with this there'll be low crime rate.
Restructure the rule of law that it won't favour the government rather than the people
NIGERIA and Nigerian will be one of the richest country and one the country it's citizen are living comfortable with lowest rate of poverty.
I'll hand over to civilian based on agreement that favour the people if he can't abide he should step down....

This is how I personally will make NIGERIA great
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Made619(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
how does this relate to romance?.....
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Deucalion007: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
I don't care whether y'all believe this or not but it's very true.
There's an artifact called the helm of darkness and it's located under the river osun...it belongs to ogun(the god of iron) ...I'll get this helm and put it on cause it grants a plethora of super powers .I'll use it to kill all criminals in every prison across the country then kill all these corrupt leaders .I'll completely eradicate them all.you can call me a psychopath or a twisted maniac (I know already ) but we live in a society where honor is nothin but a distant memory so to make the society Safe again and restore it to it's former glory, I have to get my hands dirty

1 Like

Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by revived: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gtf outta the country
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
GO BACK TO PRACTISE FAITH OF OUR FATHERS,GENUINE LIFE OF HONESTY,HIGH MORALS,INTEGRITY,DISCIPLINE, PRAYERS WITH GOOD HEART, GOOD SAMARITAN LIFE.AND BE YA BROTHERS KEEPER. AVOID THE LOVE OF MONEY AND SWITCHING TO LOVE OF GOD AND HIMANITY. sad
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Ademola47(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lordsagna:

Bro, how far. I messaged you. Please, reply.
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by KingClown(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
end poverty....and give people good jobs
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ademola47:

Bro, how far. I messaged you. Please, reply.
I've messaged you on WhatsApp via the Whatsapp number on your profile
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Polynek(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Employment of more security personnels and supplying of standard gun and other security equipment.
Also providing employment opportunities so dat most of our youth will be employed which will reduce crime rate
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Kingsteve(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kill them all!
I take no prisoners.

I repeat...kill them all by any means possible.
Drones, Bombs, Biowarfare, infiltration.

Just kill them all!
cool
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Mophor: 1:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: How Can You End Insecurity In NIGERIA... Let's Hear From You. by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2022
I'll plant security cameras in every area of the country even in people's homes, I'll also use drones as police.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Just 8 Cups / 17 Common Mistake People Make In A Relationship / Your Partner Is Cheating. See How To Detect This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.