Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. (358 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC / If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Base on my opinion, the only way I can end insecurity in Nigeria is to carry out a successful coup as a young vibrant captain with thousands of troops under my command on the issue that my president isn't capable enough to bare the task, following that I'll seek support from UN and EU and my strongest allies here in Africa to help with experience war captain on a 14-days mission to End banditry (Boko boys, and Fulani herdmens)...
As that that time, the Nigerian military force will change their rifles to a war standard weapons...AK 47 will be a thing of the past... and most importantly I'll invest more on the air Force which is the back bone of any country with modern war space ship, missiles, and more of their likes...the mission is a 14-days mission to eliminate banditry to extinction..by the time we focus more on North West, North East, north central..... and the problems surveying the southern region...as at time I'll have accomplished my mission..
The next thing after ending insecurity is to bring all freez the account of all past president, senators, ministers, commissioner I'll leave them with 500-thousand naira to find their way of life.... the next agendas are as follow
EDUCATION
Electricity
Roads
Restructure Engineering firms in Nigeria to be productive.
We'll import less than we'll export
Invest in Agriculture (remember no fucking Fulani) with modern mechanization ...
We'll be able to feed the whole of Africa after heavy investment.
Invest in sports
Invest in military
Overhaul the police force.... each state with it's own police with this there'll be low crime rate.
Restructure the rule of law that it won't favour the government rather than the people
NIGERIA and Nigerian will be one of the richest country and one the country it's citizen are living comfortable with lowest rate of poverty.
I'll hand over to civilian based on agreement that favour the people if he can't abide he should step down....

This is how I personally will make NIGERIA great

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lordsagna:

Base on my opinion, the only way I can end insecurity in Nigeria is to carry out a successful coup as a young vibrant captain with thousands of troops under my command on the issue that my president isn't capable enough to bare the task, following that I'll seek support from UN and EU and my strongest allies here in Africa to help with experience war captain on a 14-days mission to End banditry (Boko boys, and Fulani herdmens)...
As that that time, the Nigerian military force will change their rifles to a war standard weapons...AK 47 will be a thing of the past... and most importantly I'll invest more on the air Force which is the back bone of any country with modern war space ship, missiles, and more of their likes...the mission is a 14-days mission to eliminate banditry to extinction..by the time we focus more on North West, North East, north central..... and the problems surveying the southern region...as at time I'll have accomplished my mission..
The next thing after ending insecurity is to bring all freez the account of all past president, senators, ministers, commissioner I'll leave them with 500-thousand naira to find their way of life.... the next agendas are as follow
EDUCATION
Electricity
Roads
Invest in Agriculture (remember no fucking Fulani) with modern mechanization ...
Invest in sports
Invest in military
Overhaul the police force.... each state with it's own police with this there'll be low crime rate.
Restructure the rule of law that it won't favour the government rather than the people
NIGERIA and Nigerian will be one of the richest country and one the country it's citizen are living comfortable with lowest rate of poverty.
I'll hand over to civilian based on agreement that favour the people if he can't abide he should step down....

Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by adeolakemi: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
useless question Nigeria is beyond redemption
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2021
adeolakemi:
useless question Nigeria is beyond redemption

Sir, Nigeria is not beyond redemption I swear with the heavens....with all the atrocities after the ww2 Germany and Japan are still great, what is Nigeria that can't be great?....the principal problem Nigeria is facing is security.... which can be easily be solved with the right tools and reorientation.
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by PrudencyFeats: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Reorganize Nigeria back to the 3 regions. Edo go with west, Delta go wth east.
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by frankmoney(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Referendum... Honestly north and south Nigeria have nothing in common
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by adeolakemi: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Lordsagna:

Sir, Nigeria is not beyond redemption I swear with the heavens....with all the atrocities after the ww2 Germany and Japan are still great, what is Nigeria that can't be great?....the principal problem Nigeria is facing is security.... which can be easily be solved with the right tools and reorientation.
wake up and smell the coffee nothing can savage Nigeria
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2021
adeolakemi:
wake up and smell the coffee nothing can savage Nigeria
Lolz...ur opinion tho.
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by kufre2010: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2021
I will make Nigeria great when I become President but you people will have to be patient with me . because I have to take care of my family members first, after that my village people then my state and my tribe . That's the norm in Nigeria as introduce by Buhari

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by BigSarah(f): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Destroy the damn thing
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Inteltower: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2021
I want to set up an NGO social intelligence group and with its establishment we will pioneer the change all Nigerians clamour for through intelligence gathering, countering the failed system called Nigeria and dealing with all individuals, groups & bodies that have a hand in this failed country.

Wisdom, intelligence, grace and the right committed members is all I need.
As I have plans that will shake the very table of this so called failed Nigeria

Who is with me ?

Join me let's do this
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Inteltower: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Destroy the damn thing

Be a part of my social intelligence unit to bring the change we clamour for in this country.

All I need is your commitment
Let's uproot and destroy this decayed system they put a lot of us in

If interested

Contact me on WhatsApp (+2348136156015) Monroe
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Inteltower: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
Reorganize Nigeria back to the 3 regions. Edo go with west, Delta go wth east.

Be a part of my social intelligence unit to bring the change we clamour for in this country.

All I need is your commitment
Let's uproot and destroy this decayed system they put a lot of us in

If interested

Contact me on WhatsApp (+2348136156015) Monroe
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by etrouble: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria cannot be great as long as you and I are still Nigerians because we are thieves. We have come to steal, to kill and to destroy. The North Korean unfortunate hippopo called Kim should just throw one Atomic Bomb to the center of Nigeria so that it can capture all parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Arexit: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2021
by breaking it up
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Tranquillity360: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
By first allowing Biafrans to go.

Nigeria without Igbos will be a wonderful countrygrin grin
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Lordsagna: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2021
etrouble:
Nigeria cannot be great as long as you and I are still Nigerians because we are thieves. We have come to steal, to kill and to destroy. The North Korean unfortunate hippopo called Kim should just throw one Atomic Bomb to the center of Nigeria so that it can capture all parts of the country.

Sir, we still have patriotic Nigerian nd I believe with the right leadership mentor this country will move on a fast lane irrespective of what we've faced in the past.
Re: How Can You Make NIGERIA Great?... Let's Hear From You. by Oshiogwemoh(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2021
Lordsagna:

EDUCATION
Electricity
Roads
Invest in sports
Invest in military

I will strengthen our institutions fighting corruption and block every loophole in the system.
The one and the only solution to Nigeria's problem is to tackle corruption and every other sector of the economy will fall in place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Orlu Have Been Taken Over By 2000 Nigeria Amy As Eastern Security Network Need T / Banks Are Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves — Sen. Akinyelure / Who Can Answer This Question About Slain Fulani Kids In Anambra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.