Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian (56056 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Hausa are Fulani and vice versa

Lie that,you your generation don't have Fulani blood.you can't use reverse psychology on us grin

The slang is Hausa/Fulani.
Yet you guys don't separate or disregard it until now grin
Something is wrong with you, you mean there are no fulani in Yoruba, Hausa and fulani are not the same until the coming of usman Dan fodio who spraid Islam in the north including your Ilorin (fool) and marry Yoruba women, that's why we have Yoruba who are fulani does that means now Yoruba and fulani are the same thing?
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by tunjiajayi: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Kapilta:
Yinmu. Crave for blood? With all the on that is already upon you in Yewa and gradually spreading to Obada in your very own egbaland grin Only the blood of one nigerianist can be used as sacrifice for nigeria unity e.g useless abiola ur fellow egba man grin At least you've got to make a lil sacrifice for your beloved useless big for nothing country.

Ogbeni, you would get what you want, we all do eventually.
You would be the scapegoat not the sacrificial lamb.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Nasir123(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Reference:

Mr. Buhari is not the problem besetting Nigeria today but he is not helping and I mean at all.

Buhari is the President. If he's not helping,then he is the number one problem.

The best thing he should have done as an old man is to resign to the country can move in a better direction.

Buhari and all the USELESS POLITICIANS we have as leaders are currently destroying the country beyond redemption.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by faste: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Hide your face!Can you count the number of southerners killed in the north over the years?You people dont have monopoly of violence!
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Something is wrong with you, you mean there are no fulani in Yoruba, Hausa and fulani are not the same until the coming of usman Dan fodio who spraid Islam in the north including your Ilorin (fool) and marry Yoruba women, that's why we have Yoruba who are fulani does that means now Yoruba and fulani are the same thing?

Lol, what is the rate of intermarriage between Yoruba - Fulani and Hausa - Fulani

Oga the truth is.
We can't separate Hausa from Fulani again.
You guys have intermarry e don tey.
To find a pure Hausa with no Fulani blood, Una go hard.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Aboki killed one, Yoruba killed 10, injured 70 and displaced 6000

Hmmmm...war no be to dey carry 2by4 wood and be shouting aaah.. aaah upandan.Just pray northern soldiers won't invade the South West region anyhow.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by osteenbush(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
6,000 thousand displayed people accommodated in his house?
His house must be a stadium of some sort.
I'm sure this is some ploy to discredit Amotekun.
I doubt the credibility of his story.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Ogbeni, you would get what you want, we all do eventually.
You would be the scapegoat not the sacrificial lamb.

Alaye get out.
One Nigerist oshi
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
capitalzero:

It is not about makinde. Thugs in ibadan can destabilize the whole south west. Hausa and yoruba have history of deadly fights especially in mokola and ojo

Can this "deadly fights" for once take place in the northern state of Kano?

Truth is, the entire South is fed up with the Nigeria thing.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Blessed4sure: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

you failed to understand how tolerant NorthererS are on their own land.

but I am sure you will definitely grieve your actions. in the nearest future.

What actions will you grieve?

I made it clear i don't support the violence.

But i insist the northerners are also not innocent. That you're tolerant in your own land doesn't mean you should behave anyhow on other people's lands.

I live in the south west, and personally, i have once been threatened with a knife, by an Hausa Man, not because i offended him, but because he wanted to take advantage of me (as a child who was selling goods to him, in the marketplace) and i refused. He brought out a knife and looked around to ensure people weren't watching. But i stood my ground.

it's a fact that Yorubas are more hospitable and tolerant, even more than northerners. But, when you go about threatening people, behaving any how in other people's lands, you shouldn't complain when they retaliate.

The Yorubas living in the north don't behave as if they're untouchable and go about behaving as if they own the land.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Hassanmaye(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=anzaku47 post=99050456][/quote]
Yorubas are living here in the North have you ever heard of any violence done to them? Why are our people not save with Afonja (munafiki meaning two face)?
If this madness continues wlh the kind of reprisal attacks in the north will be unbearable.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Alexis11: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2021
floss:

My prediction is this there won't be any election in 2023... because there won't be anything called peace by that time, it will get worse more than it is now, some prominent people seeking for national reforms will be targeted and possibly assassinated... Nigeria will be worse get ready, it has shifted from the North down Middlebelt, to Southwest, once Southwest sinks, they will face Southeast and finally South-South.... truth is Nigeria is in her last age.

Na your papa house go sink.

werey!
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by God1stson(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2021
ogelekpomgam:
Hmmmm...war no be to dey carry 2by4 wood and be shouting aaah.. aaah upandan.Just pray northern soldiers won't invade the South West region anyhow.
Stop this nonsense what have army done to BH up to ten years going now. When casara go borst u go c better crack. Or do u thing stones make d army.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by olaeffect(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2021
This report is very fishy, thugs were brought by the Yoruba woman to beat up the hausa man, but it was one of the thugs that died.
The death of the thug now lead to the brake down of law and order their abi?
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by lordmans(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Northurmate:
10 killed, 30 missing as Amotekun allegedly ‘joined hoodlums to attack Northerners’ in Oyo

I wish to emphasize that the failure of the state apparatus and security machinery to protect the people will often force them to self-help. Blame the government and the police for every loss of lives of that incident.

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/killed-missing-amotekuns/
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Lols idiot Aboki, we are ready for any eventuality. You think we don't know how to deal una mercilessly? Operation fire for fire is on the horizon.
Stop chest beating Afonja if the table turns you won't have time to join nairaland
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Funkeshuga(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2021
showafrica:

Lol.. You no like Afonjas oo, you no even give them x2.

Stop disgracing your parents, I mean you and the rest of the Dundees

This is what I expect from Yewa north in Ogun state and not crying to one useless Governor

North don't want to stay in peace with their host, it's time for them to get their ugly ass back to their blood súcking region

Ogun youths need to strategize now and rescue yewa people in the hand of these useless tribe Fulani or else they go into extinction

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by jaybabs1(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

You've lived.in,north that's why you have sympathy for them

Can you swear that an average Hausa or Fulani don't carry knife on his body?

What's a crime in having sympathy for a fellow human being?

I don't affiliate with people based on tribal sentiments. I affiliate with people based on ideology.

I see an Hausa man as a brother just as I see you a Yoruba man as a brother. If both of you have same ideology of peace, love, justice and respect.

But if you are criminal, a kidnapper, a thief or a fraudster and you are either Yoruba or Hausa, then my sympathy isn't for you.

This same ethno-religious/tribal issues is what is ravaging the whole of Africa from Congo to Rwanda, to South Africa and back home to Nigeria and it's really setting us back. Politicians know we are very tribally sentimental and they use these weakness as a divide and rule tactics to their advantage.

Brother, let's get enlightened!

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by emmyrate1(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Quality20:
Orchestration of pdp and their politicians/ afenifere. They wanna breakdown d APC alliance
to you everything is all about politics, shame on you
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
jaybabs1:

What's a crime in having sympathy for a fellow human being?

I don't affiliate with people based on tribal sentiments. I affiliate with people based on ideology.

I see an Hausa man as a brother just as I see you a Yoruba man as a brother. If both of you have same ideology of peace, love, justice and respect.

But if you are criminal, a kidnapper, a thief or a fraudster and you are either Yoruba or Hausa, then my sympathy isn't for you.

This same ethno-religious/tribal issues is what is ravaging the whole of Africa from Congo to Rwanda, to South Africa and back home to Nigeria and it's really setting us back. Politicians know where are very tribally sentimental and they use these weakness or divide and rule to their advantage.

Brother, let's get enlightened!
[/s]

Rubbish
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I'm loving it already.
They've not get to ogbomosho.
I personally will lead them to where they (Hausa/Fulani) resides and flush everyone out either by killing or by force.
Continue chest beating
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by darams4all(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2021
May God punish everyone that wants to securities Amotekun to failure. Who the hell posted this news. Have you called to ask the opinion of the Amotekun publicity secretary? You just post bold stupid headlines capable of inciting civil unrest. How come the head lib only captured Amitekun killing Hausas. Were the police not there. Did you consult the Seriki of that area to yea his side of the story. Amotekun has cone to stay and bloodthirsty kidnappers will have to leave the land by force.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You think we don't know the south well ni? How can you compare our small business owners in the south to the Yoruba traders here??
When it starts from Lagos and moves to PH ,From Aba to Markurdi,una body go tell uns
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by darams4all(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
May God punish everyone that wants to securities Amotekun to failure. Who the hell posted this news. Have you called to ask the opinion of the Amotekun publicity secretary? You just post bold stupid headlines capable of inciting civil unrest. How come the headline only captured Amotekun killing Hausas. Were the police not there. Did you consult the Seriki of that area to yea his side of the story. Amotekun has cone to stay and bloodthirsty kidnappers will have to leave the land by force.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by jaybabs1(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Rubbish

May God bless You

Thanks.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by emmyrate1(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Why are yorubas attacking peaceful Hausas..
What is wrong with this yoruba people..
Cowards that cant face the foolanis
and didn't you hear the peaceful hausas kill a Yoruba man first?
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by JaffyJoe(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
A joke of a newspaper. Reported everything except the facts.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by od501: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2021
AdolfAboki:
grin
When I told my fellow Northerners that the entire North is the target, not Fulani, them sey na lie. You see?

See eh, those guys believe all Northerners are the same. Back then in school, na Aboki them dey call all Northerners, whether you be Idoma, Igala, or any tribe as far na Northerner you be, you be Aboki.

grin

So I am appealing to all Northerners in the SW to be careful or come back home. Those guys are looking for ways to loot your business. As EndSars no work, they are exploring creative ways to loot. So make una be careful.

May God help Nigeria.

Shebi una see? Please Northerners be careful. Apart from fear of being used for ritual, there's also the risk of unprovoked attacks by hoodlums. Please don't go out late. Always walk in group and protect yourself. If you can't protect yourself, please come back home. It's not worth it.

God bless Nigeria.

Now u are getting the point. When you people were showcasing your talents, you thought you have monopoly of violence. Em don set now, na only u dey cry fowl! Deal with it sir
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by sageer1706(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2021
SoBright101:
You people think you get monopoly of violence, you go come they claim victim when dey change am for una
I'm very sure u are in a hole typing this rubbish because when them start retaliating in the north u will still come here and type from the hole u are hiding that hausas are killing innocent yourba
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lol, what is the rate of intermarriage between Yoruba - Fulani and Hausa - Fulani

Oga the truth is.
We can't separate Hausa from Fulani again.
You guys have intermarry e don tey.
To find a pure Hausa with no Fulani blood, Una go hard.

That's a lie, I'm just telling you the fact, until the coming of usman Dan fodio they are not the same, how many Yorubas marry Igbo in vast number, are you people living in harmony? The reason why people think Hausa and fulani are same is that we share the same identity, islam, we speak the Same language, and the intermarriage is so strong, the day Yoruba and Igbo started speaking the same language like the Hausa and fulani it will be difficult to differentiate between Yoruba and Igbo, but which language will dominate the other only you can answer.
May be what will Bleep it off is that igbos are too white while Afonjas are mostly black,
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by willyo(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

yes e pain me...cause what's going on in Nigeria riit now, is not something that one fool should be happy with...

pls may i ask you where you are from...

pls reply ASAP

I'm a Nigerian. I'm not happy either. Just that I can't kill myself
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Kennyswag: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Kapilta:
Egba kee you dere useless nigerianist. Na so dem kee your abiola tueh wey nothing happen. Yewa killings is now daily occurence and u have guts to talk about peace. Na dat peace go kill u.
that guy na cursed animal.. peace kill him entire family there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.