Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah (28602 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Kennyswag: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Let yorubas be forming diplomacy there and be waiting for their useless leaders to talk...
Rise up and give them hot... look at what is happening in Benin republic. Them dey deal with them there...
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by EmekaA125(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Monogamy:
We understand why

Cos SW na your papa ancestral land...

Awon smellos
Empty chestbeating afonja. Ewedu eating brown roof dweller. Go out and challenge the rampaging herders naundecided
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by EmekaA125(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2021
SIONKPO1:
This people reason like they own Nigeria
*Can Sokoto state give me provide ranch and raering routes for.my pigs
*Cattle is a personal Business,buy lands and rear your cows or better still remain in the north
Shut up. They're free to live and do their business anywhere they want as enshrined in our constitution.
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by EmekaA125(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2021
potent5:
Prepare for WAR. War is coming to the south.
Which South?
War is coming only to afonja land and Fulani herders are ready to pound them like black amala just the way they did in Kwara grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by EmekaA125(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2021
limeta:
Yorubas people are not cowards but their leaders are
Every ewedu eating bastard is a coward.
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by bptc10: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2021
My friend Igbos are not Yorubas, we withstand federal government might for 3 years and you are talking of just a tribe, you are just joking, we are waiting for them
stonemasonn:
guy calm down, if the Yorubas succeed against this menace, it'll be a victory to the whole South, if they fail it'll be a loss. Read between the lines of Miyeti Allah statement, they're plotting a revenge and if they succeed, places like Edo, Delta and the 5 South East states will be next.
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by ScanGist: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2021
Hausa are trooping into Lagos with weapons by pretending to bring in cows to agege abattoir.

They are penetrating deeply into Lagos !!!

You guys are sleeping.
Check the lorry before they enter Berger.

Be warned !!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Whoube99(f): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Mraphel: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2021
justosee:
you guys are major beneficiary of this Fulani government.
Just like u benefited from Jonathan and Atiku
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by SAUTUSSUNNAH(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2021
ogbuefieze:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nobody-can-force-us-out-of-south-west-miyetti-allah/%3famp=1
Stop calling Them with Bad name, Fulani they are not criminal because they don't take actions on their hands, you have to be careful, finish yours now if we start our own here in the northern part of the Country you won't be
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by LikeAking: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Tribalist calm down.
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Blakenails(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
guy calm down, if the Yorubas succeed against this menace, it'll be a victory to the whole South, if they fail it'll be a loss. Read between the lines of Miyeti Allah statement, they're plotting a revenge and if they succeed, places like Edo, Delta and the 5 South East states will be next.
If yoruba fail, it's their business they have danced surugede since 1967 and played romance with those barbarians. Unu amaro ka anyi siri kwado this time around. Count South East out. Oduduwa should take care of their problems shebi if we want to join protest in the West, same people will say we deliberately came to destroy their properties.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Gadaluck(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
The entire South must put their differences aside and put up a united front. That's the only way to turn things around in this country. With the not in the helm of affairs of this country, things shall only get more retrogressive...
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Felabarmudia: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Yorubas will succeed.Yorubas have succeeded.
You can hear all of them crying and wailing even to the presidency when we are still even doing a little pampering.God has always been with us because we always do things reasonably,deliberately and with a good measure of diplomacy but when we strike....kabooom...all Fulanis will be decimated down into Futa Jalon.
Hmmm u think so? I think we are too slow to address this issues o
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
stonemasonn:

About south east, go and ask the British.
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Godsonjoe: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amotekun politicalize: MNK #ESN cannot be compromise, #ESN all the way. God bless ESN God bless MNK God bless IPOB God bless biafraland Happy Val
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by babsbolad: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Umueme:
They know their States are too poor for them to survive in, but they wont allow their hosts to rest. When you tell them to leave, instead of changing they now brag. The SE States being hospitable......I have nothing to say. I trust my state Abia. SW should cohabit peacefully with the goons of their Fulani paymasters.......besides they fully supported the current administration .

#My_Opinion
The Atiku you guys supported during the last general elections was igbo or ijaw baba? Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:

I think they their marriage with the Igbos are permanent,sir.They are making esy money by 100,000 naira been paid by your coward people while they still hold onto the 350 communities they have taken permanently.

Hear and read what the Fulanis are saying supporting your people's cowardice:

Anywhere a farm is destroyed, leaders of Miyetti Allah and the community leaders will go and assess the damage, and the farmer will be paid adequate compensation on the farm that was destroyed.

“And if a cow is killed or stolen, the owner of the cow is paid the value of his cow. The south-easterners are very hospitable and we are generally comfortable doing our business here.” grin
Only a suicidal slowpoke will leave his burning house to be wondering what is happening in his neighbours house.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
LZAA:
Cc afamed helinues grin grin grin
Imhot.ep AfonjaConehead and greenback must hear this grin
Helinues must offer them 20 plots of land for RUGA.

Sai APC

Cc msallison

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by limeta(f): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
floss:

Are you speaking from experience or you were compelled to.....they are not cow word but 2face region.... confused sets of people, they fight against what they love and admire(Easterners have Nnamdi Kanu now they have Sunday Igboho).stop saying their leaders because every leader was once a follower....it is follow come with them. It's just like saying in Nigeria, only the politicians are corrupt, everyone is corrupt including me writing this and you reading it....as long as you are in the society, you are part of it and it's problems...

There is a season for everything on earth
This now is the season for southern unity
We all need it
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Obamaofusa: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
ogbuefieze:

Bros if you go on Google right now and tyke "Fulani herdsmen", 80% of the news timelines that will pop up on the search database will be atrocities been done in your region, the only news worthy report of Fulani trouble in the East was from the Abia state government paying them #100k as compensation for cows killed, but if you read the report you will see where the farmers have been driving them out and killing their livestock, and to the best of my knowledge the Abia state lawmakers have decided to enforce the open ban grazing (which ESN warriors are already doing anyway). Fulani herdsmen are getting it hot across the SE states right now and that's because ESN operatives are unregulated by any useless governors or law enforcement agencies like Amotekun, when they sack Fulani criminal hideouts...they simply kill any truant Fulani criminal they find, that's why Fulani herdsmen have fled Ebonyi, Abia, and are getting it hot right now in Enugu, Imo and Anambra. Trust me out situation isn't as dire as the South west region where your people are killed, raped, and even have their lands annexed on daily basis.
That is because our media is always alive and any little negativity will be amplified and there will be a lasting solution.
The criminal Fulani herdsmen have killed in hundreds and tens in Benue,SE where they killed up to 50 in Enugu in Nembe in a single day,horrible,isn't it?
Sw has seen the mildest of killings of its citizens,which is bad though,but higher number of Fulanis have also been decimated in the SW,which is also bad but inevitable.Almost 100 were decimated in Ife,more than 70 in Oke Ogun which elicited the visit of our current president etc.Even just about weeks ago,7 were decimated because of their blood cuddling criminalities.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by shaboti: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
Na your papa compound go be next. Bastard hypocrites!
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by shaboti: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Yorubas will succeed.Yorubas have succeeded.
You can hear all of them crying and wailing even to the presidency when we are still even doing a little pampering.God has always been with us because we always do things reasonably,deliberately and with a good measure of diplomacy but when we strike....kabooom...all Fulanis will be decimated down into Futa Jalon.
stupid chest beaters
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by haffaze777(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
This one just dey yarn oputa
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by hyduffy: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
leadzeal:
I encourage everyone to read this piece.

Below is a clear dichotomy between the reasoning mind of the Southwest and southeast miyette group.

The Southwest spokesperson view:

However, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore National Secretary, Saleh, said no group could evict the herders, vowing to resist any eviction from the South-West.

He said, “Nobody has the right (to evict herdsmen). If you say you are going to evict us, we will resist eviction. We have been surviving in harsh environments; if we do not resist, we will be wiped out of the planet. If you kill a herder, don’t go and sleep, we will revisit you, and it’s not because we hate your tribe. People attack herders, and in one way or the other, herders have found a way to retaliate.”

Below is the southeast counterpart:

But the South-East Chairman, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, said his members had nowhere else to go as they were comfortable doing their trade in the region.

He said apart from complaints by herders in only two states in the geopolitical zone, generally, the people and state governments in the region were hospitable to them.

Saddiki enjoined his members to be tolerant during these times.

He said, “In Ebonyi and Abia states, some of our people said they were going back to the North because of the challenges they were facing.

“But generally, they want to stay here and do their business. So if you see them going to the North, it’s not like they want to go to the North, but because they are having challenges. These are trying times.”

Saddiki said they had developed relationships with their host communities and that whenever cows destroyed crops on a farm, they usually compensated the farmer.

He said, “It’s not only in the South that there is a crisis. We have to tolerate and overcome any challenge that we face. We have a very cordial relationship with the people and leaders of the South-East. They are very hospitable because they provide a conducive environment for us to do our trade.

In summary: The ESN effect is laudable no matter the contrarian opinion to it. People take you serious in this part of the world when you are combat ready, I repeat, COMBAT ready. The rule of law is merely a lullaby in the ears of the majority of Africans. Africa is yet to be absorbed into the docile and malleable nature of the West. Our warrior and macho instinct is very much with us.

Okonkwo still wants to prove he is the true warrior in deviance to the innocence and dependency of his son, ikemefuna.

The jungle spirit is very much inbued in the Souls of Africans.

I advice the yorubas to match their words with action. Put on the art of African logic, for this is the only language the herdsmen understand. Remove the cloak of the western system of reasoning and approach this matter with the brute Force of your forefathers. If not, the marauding herdsmen will ride over you.

A word is enough for the wise!

Guy I for like make you come dey with one or two bottles... Your reasoning too much abeg...
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by blackmaine: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
omoh make I just quote you , I be Aba boy just ask any Of them about Aba boys your head go be your leg if you carry bullshit come our town your police and army no go save you
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Newman20(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Umueme:
They know their States are too poor for them to survive in, but they wont allow their hosts to rest. When you tell them to leave, instead of changing they now brag. The SE States being hospitable......I have nothing to say. I trust my state Abia. SW should cohabit peacefully with the goons of their Fulani paymasters.......besides they fully supported the current administration .

#My_Opinion

It's a good opinion

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by calcal: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
MACBAN is the genesis of this issue. the leader needs to be interrogated for possible crimes.

1. MACBAN (LEADERS) are acting like a mafia possible collecting monthly fees from those herdsmen with the promise to protect them from their host communities. (must be investigated). MACBAN is a fraudulent organization, if not why Wasiu Ayinde is not a member after all he owns a cattle ranch. etc
2. The herdsmen are working for some policymakers in their host communities, it is cheaper to use them to breed the cows by feeding them with someone else crops to buying feeds for the cows. (those KINGS, community leaders might be involved)
3. The host community leaders might be collecting monthly payments also from the herdsmen (Oni of IFE collected farmlands from farmers mining gold in the said land) No land belongs to ONI of life, people were living there before the arrival of ODUDUWA.
4. Importantly, the host communities need to do more:
4a. Educating the herdsmen in the community on the need to live in peace
4b. What they can achieve living in peace in the host community
4c. The need to lease land to do their business
4d. The need to live in the town and not living with the cows
4f. The need to integrate with others (most of them are speaking the host community language already)
4g. The need to disassociate themselves from MACBAN and form their own association within their community to protect the interest of all cattle breeders in the community regardless of tribes)

In America everyone is an American, if you are not American you go back to where you belong, your previous identity is not more than history. all must abide by the law. This is the standard.
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by olajizz01(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
ichidodo:
Climate change is a major factor in this seismic migration of herders to the forest region south west...Then you have the muslims among the yorubas especially those who are leaders of thought politically, traditionally and socially looking the other way whilst the herdmen commit atrocities all in a bid to subjugate the rural populace and take over their land...As they have done to other tribes for centuries..
Even the Christians among the so called polithiefcians were doing the unthinkable, Makinde was not only mute about the situation, but finding every ways jeopardize our effort,likewise fayemi.

And the SE were not left out where Fulani's were smiling to the bank for terrorising the indegenes from the coward polithiefcians.
Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by MsAllison(f): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
imhotep:

Helinues must offer them 20 plots of land for RUGA.

Sai APC

Cc msallison
helinues is sleeping in nairaland prison currently
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
MsAllison:
helinues is sleeping in nairaland prison currently
cheesy
Wow so he is receiving sense gradually grin

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah by OvisFranko: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
That means Fulani herders can take over our ancestral farmlands/forests under the guise of ' they are Nigerians and have the right to stay anywhere'.This their reasoning is so skewed.
As per the grazing reserves,is it only reserved for the Fulanis? Can't the indigenous tribes who owns those land carry out husbandry there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.