Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen (15702 Views)

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna May 30 / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Machinegun91(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Chepos1:
They can settle in Benue Zone A&B which belong to the TIV and not Zone C.
They can't even try to settle in Agatu cus those guys are fully ready for them.

grow up dude, it's fake news

2 Likes

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by samonak(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Ortom, should settle them in Tiv land, we don't need them in Idoma land ( Zone C) we have not forgotten his antics during the Agatu episode. When the marauding fulani were killing The Agatus, he said " go and meet your senator" thank God D Mark rose to the occasion n armed the youths there. Left for Ortom, he wouldn't be bothered if they kill the entire Idoma people (wicked man, masquerading as a pastor) he even wanted to give an island in Agatu to the Fulani after killing our people! His hate for Idoma people is so palpable and evident in his appointment and citing of development projects. Idomas have benefitted nothing from his admin, he renovated the palace of Tor Tiv, did township roads in Gboko but did nothing for Idoma. Even the only University in the entire zone C ( university of Health science s) he wanted to revoke and made a satellite campus of Uni - Agric Mkd. I could vividly remember when Ortom together with Sen Gemade and Akume met with PMB, and the next day we heard that the university was to be revoked. Thank God their plans were shattered. If it is for bad things that is when he will remember Idoma people.

1 Like

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Cti28(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
post=99049044:
Peace is all we want in our darling country.
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Cti28(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
post=99049065:

No sense in this post.
Hope you know that in your innermost heart?
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Nakedicome: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2021
funshint:
I've always said it that Ortom is an asslicker just like that one in Plateau too. These people just never learn.
I disagree with you. There is already a law banning open grazing in Benue state of which if the Fulanis can also abide in the south, they are free to do their cow business. This is 21st century for crying out loud.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by F3dan: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2021
This better be fake news. What concerns Benue with accepting Fulanis.
Well, thank God Kogi State was not among the states mentioned.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Igbochief001:
Land is cheap in the north , water everywhere why not buy land in the north and stay

All this so called peaceful herdsmen in the south over the years their job was to map out routes to safely attack south n get away easily ....

No herdsmen is innocent

It is going to be very hot for them in South south and Southeast of Eastern forest and bushes protecting by IPOB ESN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Paulagada: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Count Benue out of this evil agreement please
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by SIONKPO1(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Chepos1(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Machinegun91:
grow up dude, it's fake news
It should better be
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by aleeyus(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Benue

They never learn their lessons

Middle belt?
keep deceiving ya sef
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by alingo2013(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2021
janedonez:
Even Benue?

Lol the person who wrote this new don't know where Fulani are from
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2021
naijadrivablog:
They should, after all, the North has more land than southern Nigeria, while the South has more population density.

The COWeconomists were advocating that Southerners give free lands to Fulani herdsmen who run PRIVATE businessessad

Igbo's rear cows but it is done in a SANE way. I know a lot of my town men who are herdsmen for decades, if not centuries but never have they taken their cows to people's farmlands or fight or kill anyone.

I don kuku stop to eat cow meat as a protest.
Which South has more population density?
It's like you haven't been to Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto and Bauchi before. Northerners have population ooo. No go there bro
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Olawalelead(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2021
It's better they go. At least for the good of our land...
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Toktee(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2021
KEVIND:

https://punchng.com/gombe-benue-adamawa-zamfara-ready-to-receive-returning-herdsmen/
The writer and the poster of this thrash is brain dead,which of the Benue state that is ready to receive terrorists?

Can't you even see as the Benue looks odd in there?

Make ortom hear you.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Oteikwu1(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Benue again? Agatu my ppl
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2021
shiffynaani:
I detest that Orton man. You are still grappling with the remnants of Fulani violence and yet you still dey talk say make dem come. Asslicker
What do you want him to say. Benue is in North Central and he's a member of NGF. He can't kick against decision of majority. Like he can't stand alone out of 19 Northern governors. I don't blame him though
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2021
Temiwands:
Recite your memory verse very well.
He's not far from the truth. Yoruba Muslims have this religious affinity with Hausa-Fulani. I witnessed it in Ibadan. They're always sympathetic to their course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by alingo2013(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Fulani don't belong to this states they called o they belong to sokoto, kano ,kastina and Chad, Niger etc I have stayed in the north and I can tell you that even hausa people don't like Fulani they behave like friends because of they share the same religion but that is were it stop,
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Toktee(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2021
samonak:
Ortom, should settle them in Tiv land, we don't need them in Idoma land ( Zone C) we have not forgotten his antics during the Agatu episode. When the marauding fulani were killing The Agatus, he said " go and meet your senator" thank God D Mark rose to the occasion n armed the youths there. Left for Ortom, he wouldn't be bothered if they kill the entire Idoma people (wicked man, masquerading as a pastor) he even wanted to give an island in Agatu to the Fulani after killing our people! His hate for Idoma people is so palpable and evident in his appointment and citing of development projects. Idomas have benefitted nothing from his admin, he renovated the palace of Tor Tiv, did township roads in Gboko but did nothing for Idoma. Even the only University in the entire zone C ( university of Health science s) he wanted to revoke and made a satellite campus of Uni - Agric Mkd. I could vividly remember when Ortom together with Sen Gemade and Akume met with PMB, and the next day we heard that the university was to be revoked. Thank God their plans were shattered. If it is for bad things that is when he will remember Idoma people.
Which ortom want to settle terrorists, the last time i check you guys down there were about to crown a sultan of idoma land until Ortom intervened.

And when has ortom becomes so close to pmb to have discussed the revocation of the university?

Finally, mark spent 8yrs in the senate what have he done in idomaland?

For allowing Islam you guys have invited herdsmen in your area,they have no permanent abode in Tiv land but idomaland.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by snitch37(f): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Igbochief001:
Land is cheap in the north , water everywhere why not buy land in the north and stay

All this so called peaceful herdsmen in the south over the years their job was to map out routes to safely attack south n get away easily ....

No herdsmen is innocent
This ur last paragraph just describe how foolish you are,so are all igbos drug lords or all yorubas frudulent?,pls make use of ur brain when next you most comment.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Jostoman: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Please remove benue state from the list
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2021
shiffynaani:
it's not necessary the post makes sense to you now. Don't worry, you will understand later when they visit you and your family and probably turn una to VULTUREBBQGRILLS in your own house
Savage response grin grin grin
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2021
[s][/s]
post=99049065:

No sense in this post.
Hope you know that in your innermost heart?
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by shiffynaani(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

What do you want him to say. Benue is in North Central and he's a member of NGF. He can't kick against decision of majority. Like he can't stand alone out of 19 Northern governors. I don't blame him though
He's really in a dicey situation though. My condolences to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Eminem707(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2021
After all they did to us in Benue state hope they know that gov Ortom has given them a live snake and they have accepted. They may not make it to the north if they stop at Benue because we will finish them this time

1 Like

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2021
shiffynaani:
He's really in a dicey situation though. My condolences to him
Yeah, you get the point now. The best he would put in place is ranching. Anything short if that, Fulani herders will unleash their ruthless attack on his people which are majorly farmers.
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2021
snitch37:

This ur last paragraph just describe how foolish you are,so are all igbos drug lords or all yorubas frudulent?,pls make use of ur brain when next you most comment.
Firstly us must comment ....for someone using her brain lmao

I said what I said ....he shock u say person know una secret ?....tiv and jukun exposed how to do it u

No fulanis attack can take place without the knowledge of the so called peaceful fulanis .
Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by egoldman(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Benue

They never learn their lessons

Omenka and should speak up and warn their governor about the danger of inviting Herdsmen to their state.

But you won't see them here, they are looking for thread to bash Nnadi kanu Igbos or Igbos, Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2021
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen by EmekaA125(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2021
post=99051351:
God bless Nigeria.
Oga, ur Nigeria is not working. God will only bless a serious nation(s) that value the lives of her citizens over mere livestocksundecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asset Declaration: Appeal Court Quashes Orubebe’s Conviction / Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers / Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.