Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? (10672 Views)

Share Your Favorite Bible Verse Photos / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by elpochas: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2021
The Bible is filled up with several chapters and verse,Each Christian has one or more favorite verse in the Bible he or she likes the most.

So what is your favorite Bible verses?

Mine is Ecclesiastes 12vs13 it says "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by 1Alex: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2021
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard neither has it entered the mind of men, what the Lord has prepared for those who love him."

1st. Corinthians 2 vs 9

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Unlimited22: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Titus 2:11

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Firstvaxer: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Gen 1:1 cheesy in the beginning, that's all I remember

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Ayt27(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Isaiah 40: 28-31

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by lekki1444: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
2 cor 3 vs 3 ( ELECTRO-DIAGNOSTIC-SPIIRITUAL )
matthew 16 vs 19 ( MAGIC RITUALS )
genesis 1 vs 14 ( ASTROLOGY )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by FastLane25(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
John 3:16.. is the greatest love of all.. nothing supersedes it.. and it's one of the most popular quote used in the bible... definitely it's always my favourite

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by janedonez(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
God is my strength.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Otaiky(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Psalm 121

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by BigYash: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
John 3 vs 16. For God so loved the world...

Pastor: For God so loved what?

Congregation: Love the world.

Happy Sunday Everyone..
grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Badabada(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
"So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy."

KJV. Rom 9:16.

This has kept me going all my life.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
John 9 : 9.

When God blesses you so much and people that use to know you start fighting themselves (confused) after you step into Town like a STAR.
They will be so confused that they will be saying,
Noooo, this can't be her/him lailai.

The Story of our Lives at [/b].

For anyone reading this and believing it,
may this also be the story of your life........soon!

Those making fun of you and trolling you will remain at the same spot while you keep progressing each and everyday.

[b]John 9 : 9

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by 2fine2fast(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Jesus wept.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by dominion001(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Philippians 4:6

16 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Dyke15(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Psalm 121
D keeper of Israel shall neither sleep nor slumber

12 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by tstx(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2021
here's mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by omarithmetics: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2021
I'm a Muslim but I love Ezekiel 25:17
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by kasim155: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Psalm 91

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by hollah123: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Exodus 15-3
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Lamasta(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2021
John 10:10b

Honorable mention Luke 1:38
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Judges 16:1
“then Samson went to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her

Genesis 19:33-36
And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father’s concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve

Genesis 35:22
And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her

2 Samuel 11:2-4
“One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, “She is Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliamand the wife of Uriah the Hittite.” Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Truefaith: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2021
ghnj
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Twelfthman: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2021
2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
New king James version

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by adebayo201: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2021
1Cor 14:40

Let all things be done decently and in order.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Myer(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2021
2fine2fast:
Jesus wept.

Colossians 2:16-20
So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God. 20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations.

Only God can judge, not even any pastor or daddy GO can judge you!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by studentofTruth: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Luke 17:21
Know this and be free from mental slavery!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Willie2015: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2021
I realized another thing,
that in this world
fast runners do not always win the races,
and the brave do not always win the battles.
The wise do not always earn a living,
intelligent people do not always get rich,
and capable people do not always rise to high positions.
Bad luck happens to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by PETUK(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Romans 9:Vs 15-16 Exodus 14: vs 14 whole of Ecclesiastes

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by Samsonklin(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Job 5:12
(nkjv)

He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands can not carry out their plans.

God get orientation sha!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by naijadrivablog: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Psalm 35

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? by kalu61(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2021
Ecclesiastes 9:11

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Whole Ecclesiastes infact

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Hate God? / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.