Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope (15672 Views)

I Am Suffering From Masturbation? Troubled Virgin! Please Help Me? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by TheVictim01(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
It's good that you confirmed of my ratings to Vagina. Mosdii, here's the mic.
!!!
fati2001:

THAT'S WHY I SAID IT'S A SHITHOLE NATION..
USELESS NATION
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by mosdii(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheVictim01:

!!!

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
so I will hold my phone in my hand and be following this step by step abi, e too long, come and summarize it abeg.
JamOSneh:
(Many guys who have once disvrigined a girl have described the process as stressful with the girl groaning in pain throughout the process.
The is because many of you guys are not well-experienced enough when it comes to breaking the hymen. You all just know how
fvck hoes , you don’t know how to dig it
You don’t have to make a girl loose her virginity in a very horrible way, there is a sure way you can break a girl’s virginity that she will enjoy it with less pain.
Follow the rules below and you will come back with a testimony.
Below Are Rules To Taking A Girl’s Virginity Without Pain & Stress
RULE 1 :- Be careful not to expose yourself anyhow because your arousal and dick size might scare her. Most ladies find the first sight of a big erect pr!ck scary .
If she see gboola , she might japaa oo . Even if she managed to go on with scaring mind, she will tighten and that will make the whole thing unpleasant
RULE 2 :- A condom & sex oily lotion is necessary, make sure you masturbate your first round out before going on with this journey so it will be a smooth one for you too.
RULE 3 :- Give her a nice massage and make her feel pampered . kiss those cute nipples & nibble them gently
RULE 4:- Kiss her on her tummy & she will moan , and then move very slowly downwards.
Remember she’s a virgin and every touch from you will make her body and soul to
vibrate .
RULE 5 :- Rub your nose gently on her clit and your tongue touching her drips runway .
Then you run your fingers on her thigh. Oh my gosh, she’ll be shaking with her hands on your head
RULE 6:- Run your touch down her vaginal lips (that’s second heaven boy ).
Get her pussy wet with the sex lotion & then run your tongue through her pussy lips
awwwwwwn
RULE 7 :- Gently open her lips with your fingers and lick her clitoris slowly . Take your time and suck out that mint flavor from the clit .
This is the most intimate part. Her juices should be flowing as a virgin. You own that pussy already boy
RULE 8 :- While using your tongue and your fingers to arouse her very gently. You will see her vaginal lips swelling and they will also loosen.
She will definitely want more of you & the dick
RULE 9:- Now is the time to gently position yourself between her legs. Carefully place your erect penis between her vaginal lips and apply very gentle pressure in and out.
The very first time, even if you go in an inch or less, that is good enough. Take it back & go again.
Keep repeating it again & again and trust me, it will be so boring to you, but who cares ‍ she’s enjoying it & that’s all that matters
RULE 10:- Don’t force your way in. If you have really aroused her, she will enjoy the pressure of you going in little by little .
Big head don’t push it with force !! You will destroy her mood & everything that you’ve hustle for, ode oshiii
RULE 11 :- After 30 mins of much work, you will be sure of 59% entrance and so you will breakthrough the HYMEN with a little sharp pain for her.
In some cases you will breakthrough it without even noticing. But surely, there will be a presence of blood to show she’s really a virgin
Try to end it by making her climax using your dick and if she is able to take your hard dick in for the first time, you can go all the way in.
RULE 12 :- After all the long work, you’re probably going to cum very quickly inside her, so if you don’t want her to get pregnant, use a condom because first time sperm into a lady can be very effective.
The End!!
Please be very patient and considerate!! She will thank you for it forever and still come back for more.
;DMany guys who have once disvrigined a girl have described the process as stressful with the girl groaning in pain throughout the process.
The is because many of you guys are not well-experienced enough when it comes to breaking the hymen. You all just know how
You don’t have to make a girl loose her virginity in a very horrible way, there is a sure way you can break a girl’s virginity that she will enjoy it with less pain.
RULE 1 :- Be careful not to expose yourself anyhow because your arousal and dick size might scare her. Most ladies find the first sight of a big erect pr!ck scary .
If she see gboola , she might japaa oo . Even if she managed to go on with scaring mind, she will tighten and that will make the whole thing unpleasant
RULE 2 :- A condom & sex oily lotion is necessary, make sure you masturbate your first round out before going on with this journey so it will be a smooth one for you too.
RULE 3 :- Give her a nice massage and make her feel pampered . kiss those cute nipples & nibble them gently
RULE 4:- Kiss her on her tummy & she will moan , and then move very slowly downwards.
vibrate .
RULE 5 :- Rub your nose gently on her clit and your tongue touching her drips runway .
Then you run your fingers on her thigh. Oh my gosh, she’ll be shaking with her hands on your head
Get her pussy wet with the sex lotion & then run your tongue through her pussy lips
awwwwwwn
RULE 7 :- Gently open her lips with your fingers and lick her clitoris slowly . Take your time and suck out that mint flavor from the clit .
This is the most intimate part. Her juices should be flowing as a virgin. You own that pussy already boy
RULE 8 :- While using your tongue and your fingers to arouse her very gently. You will see her vaginal lips swelling and they will also loosen.
RULE 9:- Now is the time to gently position yourself between her legs. Carefully place your erect penis between her vaginal lips and apply very gentle pressure in and out.
The very first time, even if you go in an inch or less, that is good enough. Take it back & go again.
Keep repeating it again & again and trust me, it will be so boring to you, but who cares ‍ she’s enjoying it & that’s all that matters
RULE 10:- Don’t force your way in. If you have really aroused her, she will enjoy the pressure of you going in little by little .
Big head don’t push it with force !! You will destroy her mood & everything that you’ve hustle for, ode oshiii
RULE 11 :- After 30 mins of much work, you will be sure of 59% entrance and so you will breakthrough the HYMEN with a little sharp pain for her.
In some cases you will breakthrough it without even noticing. But surely, there will be a presence of blood to show she’s really a virgin
Try to end it by making her climax using your dick and if she is able to take your hard dick in for the first time, you can go all the way in.
RULE 12 :- After all the long work, you’re probably going to cum very quickly inside her, so if you don’t want her to get pregnant, use a condom because first time sperm into a lady can be very effective.
The End!!
Please be very patient and considerate!! She will thank you for it forever and still come back for more.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by PearlFid(f): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
yeah and that is the reason i opened this thread to find other supliment.. Left for me am not a sex freak infact i prefare companionship.. But the problem is the lady she i always feeling Hot and i understand her is not easy the only problem is that am tired of our regular fore play i need something new(not sex o) abi make i just marry am ne kowe'i
Marry her then.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by PearlFid(f): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
sure thanks...
don't take that advice, people like him don't always have a happy home. be who you are, doing the right thing doesn't make you a simp, rather you're the King because you knows how to take care of your woman. pls keep her vriginity and plan for the future. don't enter when you're not yet married to her pls.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Womanizer:
If you visit me at home just know that I will chop you except I'm very sure you're a virgin like in this case grin

This here is the mindset of the average Nigerian guy. A rapey mindset.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 21, 2021
JamOSneh:
(Many guys who have once disvrigined a girl have described the process as stressful with the girl groaning in pain throughout the process.
vibrate .
awwwwwwn
The End!!
;DMany guys who have once disvrigined a girl have described the process as stressful with the girl groaning in pain throughout the process.
vibrate .
awwwwwwn
The End!!
Omo ×1000000 shocked
All to deflower a girl you have no intentions to wed and move on. Issokay.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by fati2001(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2021
TheVictim01:

!!!

STILL REMAIN IT'S A SHITHOLE NATION.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Womanizer(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

This here is the mindset of the average Nigerian guy. A rapey mindset.

Don't worry anyday you visit me at home you will be so comfortable you won't want to leave, you will willingly drop the 'cookie' my dear Chii59 grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by seangy4konji: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Go ask google..it seems buhari economy never affect you na how to pamper a virgin concern u ..
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Guy you mean you tried to rape her and discovered she was a real virgin. grin..

Say no to rape..
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

You wrote so well, Patrioticbreed9 listen to this lady, there is no essence jumping from one lady to another esp when u don't know who the next person is. There are many girls but not many are worth it. Direct this your young virgin gal well and u will be happy later on that u did. Don't say I didn't tell, I have dated several ladies and also got in contact with a naive virgin gal whom I married. There is no drama with her, she doesn't know what an ex means let alone of having one and it makes most of the problems some people face esp issue of faithfulness and DNA gone
Be wise
finaly back from ban.. i got a ban because of u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.