Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Happy Birthday To Valentino Ufuoma, The Prince Of South - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Valentino Ufuoma, The Prince Of South (202 Views)

Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] / Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Valentino Ufuoma, The Prince Of South by Instablog9jaa: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Ufuoma Valentino popularly know as Prince of the South celebrates his birthday today February 14.

Valentino is the CEO of the Greatness Cartel. On behalf of our team Dj Kotech and Brandi Merry we are wishing you more years and everything you have prayed for.

Happy birthday Valentino

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How I Grow My Natural Hair In Less Than 3months / Finally Revealed: See Why Cameroon Government Cancelled Naira Marley's Show / Mark Angel Complimented Me After Editing This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.