Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground (55132 Views)

Dangote Refinery Set For Production As Crude Supply Hits 6 Million Barrels / fuel Price: Uncertainty Looms As Crude Oil Hits $93.50 / PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2021
77up:
Tinubu no follow for this one shocked

I wish you are just a neutral personnel on this forum ,it would have been greatly respected but to think you are also a politician (James Ibori) asslicker then we know all your frog jump and wailing on nairaland is just wash, selfishness and hypocrite .

Back to the topic, Nigeria is just blessed if not the selfish leaders we have , Americans should be hustling for Nigeria Visa.
I have really tormented your Darling Tinubu for you to come up with this reply.... It gives me great pleasure that Tinubu's balls suckers like you have decided to keep tabs on me.

I don't need respect from anyone in this from, I rather give them the undiluted Truth.

Keep up with the good work.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
I just pray tomorrow it will not divide the community and cause serious crisis between brethren who have been living in peace all this while!
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by sheddyboy01(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
It's a good news nah

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Lol, excitement that will soon turn to sorr.ow,
Because there won't be drinkable water and they are coming to explore it without giving you a dime

The sad truth..
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2021
hollywater:
Does it matters! Hence we are fighting to protect our own. Do you think if it's the northerners that has oil,by today you and i will be able to talk?
The problem here is that, I don't have courageous people who are willing to join me in this struggle.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by chidooh1: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Awusa people go like this development, another chop chop don set for South.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by spacechuks(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:

They won't

They still need to transport the oil for export , and the only way they can do that cheaply is that there is one Nigeria

A divided Nigeria means that a Northern country with oil would be paying transit fees to Biafra and Oodua to get their oil exported. That chops money well well.

So no divisions

So they know they are landlocked, yet they are running a northern interest government,

Giving the south geographical location, the north ought to be licking our ass and begging us to be United and not using force,

Back to the subject matter, the fulani government and soldiers would soon storm that location to claim ownership of the oil,

Shame no de their eye,

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2021
internationalman:
Imagine if this crude oil was in the North..

They'd be the one fighting for freedom

They would have secceded a long time ago. How will they entangle themselves with Chrisrians which is good for nothing except death. You don't know how North hate Christians until you visit the North

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by GeneralPula: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am not like your Dad bro... I keep my plans to myself, you only get to know of it when I execute it to perfection.

As usual..

I knew you wouldn’t come up with something sensible..

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Sluvist(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Evil will never depart the life of Buhari aka Jubrin el Sudan!
The man of God is there enjoying the national cake all alone, you are in the village firing insults into all the directions. Better if you forget about Jubril and concentrate more on making your life better.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Bkayyy: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Condolences in advance to the community. Una no fit keep quiet like my people about the news. You know how many erupt in our farms and streams?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by ceaser: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Oh no. This event just added more reasons for those Futa Jalonians to hold back onto the south.

This should have occured much later, after crude must have dried up in most places in the country and the value has dropped drastically.

It should have occured in the same manner crude oil got discovered in Nigeria after the British agreed to and indeed granted us our independence, something that wouldn't have ever occured if the black gold had been discovered earlier than 1958/59.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Sleekfingers: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Our black gold will soon be transported to the barren desert Northern parts.

This bring tears to my eyes.

as long as southsouth is still part of nigeria.....everything there belongs to all of us......if na like make cry like a jackal.......

When we lagosians said, we can generate our own electricity....nobody supported us....thats was during tinubu's term has a govenor........una said any power we generated should be send to the national grid.........despite the useless oyel in the southsouth....poverty dey deal with una like mosquito.........awon oyel people....
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by xcon: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Our black gold will soon be transported to the barren desert Northern parts.

This bring tears to my eyes.
Greedy Igbo man that want the Niger delta oil for themselves.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by ruggedtimi(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Is a seep
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by kareemkamil(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
A pipeline as being unobstructed nearby
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by slowice(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2021
internationalman:
Imagine if this crude oil was in the North..

They'd be the one fighting for freedom

Did you say fighting? The fight would ve been over since the 60s and they country divided.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Same oil Buhari is chasing inside the desert.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Another coward Ipob ... Indirectly hating on Niger delta people, disguising as a Yoruba..

How come you didn’t use your moniker to make your comment? You don’t want them to know who you’re?

Spiiit
You guys now see me in your dreams, to day is Sunday don't allow me to swear for you for accusing me wrongly.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Womanizer(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let's hope it does not turn to a curse

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Dreadful: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jigawa people, food don done ohhh grin grin
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by ibuildstuff(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
GamalNasser:
Oil has never been scarce like they make you believe ...it's all a ploy to make you pay more for oil...there is as much oil on earth as there is water
Who ever said oil was scarce?
It's fuel that's usually scarce because we import it
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by kolade560: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
You have been enjoying the proceeds from FG I'm the form of amnesty, scholarships and according account beeping every month. I am not a jealous person and I have no probs with that but face the other side too.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by adecz: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
New resources for foulany to
corner to go build mosques &
buy more houses in Dubai...

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Acidiously: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brainard22:

Reading ko
Real betis no angry
QPR ni. No mind that thing
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by adecz: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
corner to go build mossques &

Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by ibuildstuff(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

as long as southsouth is still part of nigeria.....everything there belongs to all of us......if na like make cry like a jackal.......

When we lagosians said, we can generate our own electricity....nobody supported us....thats was during tinubu's term has a govenor........una said any power we generated should be send to the national grid.........despite the useless oyel in the southsouth....poverty dey deal with una like mosquito.........awon oyel people....
Ur sense of reasoning is so poor, when tinubu proposed for Lagos to generate its own electricity, it was federal government who objected that the power station will be connected to the national grid, not south south.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by gaskiyamagana: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nagode Allah. One Nigeria is Indivisible. No to Oduduwa Republic and Biafra Republic so that we continue chop chop oyel money we Jesus Christ gave us.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by Collinsanele: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/panic-in-bayelsa-community-as-crude-oil-mysteriously-erupts-from-ground-2/

There is crude oil in the south and not in the north. It's simple geography.
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by GamalNasser: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Who ever said oil was scarce?
It's fuel that's usually scarce because we import it

I am talking of Crude oil not fuel
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
PCG001:
աaɦaʟa ɮɛ ʟɨҡɛ MTN
(ռa ɛʋɛʀʏաɦɛʀɛ ʏօʊ ɢօ)cheesy

Shut up its not funny

Stupid fellow, u better grow up
Re: Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground by gaskiyamagana: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
adecz:

corner to go build mossques &

What of oil bunkering business thriving for dat area too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Diri Inspects Bayelsa Government House Guards / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.