Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. (4343 Views)

Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status Of ATBU Bauchi Student Moments Before She Died / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by VillageBus(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2021
grin

2 Shares

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by VillageBus(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2021
More cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by ForexSignal(f): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Speaking Good English does not determine a person intellect.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by AJOBI77(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin grin grin Ekwensu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by tyup(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
what's funny here undecided mtcheww
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by NewDelhi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Very dumb OP, out of the very good sentences you could lay your hands on, you only picked the bad ones. In the west and east too alot of students make grammatical blunders so what's the big deal?

4 Likes

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by reccy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Such can only be found in atbu campus, aspirants, facebook groups and alumni.

That school has never been more than secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by hucknall: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Funny indeed. This is what happens when hausa is your official language in sec. Schools.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Eyiwunmi33(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:
And not speaking Good English determines it?

22 Likes

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by sammirano: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Aye le ooo ibosi oo
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by LutanFyah: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:
But the language of instruction has been English, so why can't they speak or write the basic?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by 3LACK: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oga prof. in Linguistics, Good English doesn't in anyway determine how successful someone is or would be this days... especially in naija. Example Aso rock grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:
What? Our lingua franca is English if you can't write and read basic English you are a stone cold dummy. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by 3LACK: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
LutanFyah:

But the language of instruction has been English, so why can't they speak or write the basic?
What happens after they learn how to speak or write the basic? what would that give them? Then why must they learn it?

The goal is to be successful not to speak good English

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by LutanFyah: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
3LACK:
What happens after they learn how to speak or write the basic? what would that give them? Then why must they learn it?

The goal is to be successful not to speak good English
If the goal is to be successful regardless of the language they speak,why don't they be taught with their mother tongue throughout their stay in school?

Unfortunately, the goal is to be successful and speak the lingua franca of the country and that demands that they learn,speak and write good English (sole reason why the language of instruction has been English right from cradle)

3 Likes

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by 3LACK: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
LutanFyah:
If the goal is to be successful regardless of the language they speak,why don't they be taught with their mother tongue throughout their stay in school?

Unfortunately, the goal is to be successful and speak the lingua franca of the country and that demands that they learn,speak and write good English (sole reason why the language of instruction has been English right from cradle)
so what happens if I'm successful and I can't speak good English?

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by sunshineV(f): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
best in english
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Ovie56(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:
In this case, they've been studying English since primary/nursery schools, they've had all their classes taught in English language. Inability to write a simple sentence is probably a good indicator that they've not been taught properly or they're simply not bright.

5 Likes

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by franklingud(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nonsense stupid mods
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
hucknall:
Funny indeed. This is what happens when hausa is your official language in sec. Schools.

what of when common jare Or na mi na yu.

is yours?
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by hucknall: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

what of when common jare Or na mi na yu.

is yours?

which one is na mi na you again? Nitori Oloun
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by hucknall: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
3LACK:
then you must learn to keep shut when properly learned people are talking. Like in this case, I forbid you to speak any more.

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by Kayberg: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
At the end, they will still be pushed and forced on us as the leaders of tomorrow….
Nigeria…. which way?
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by BobbieZion(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:

Speaking good English and Writing does show the level of a person's intelligence.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by 3LACK: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
hucknall:
then you must learn to keep shut when properly learned people are talking. Like in this case, I forbid you to speak any more.
you mean successful and wealthy me should keep shut when you and your dead broke generations are speaking ayy... aiit bitch y'all smell of poverty anyway.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by LutanFyah: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
3LACK:
Was English the language of instruction Whilst you were in school?
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by TruthHurts1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Even after being instructed in it for 6 years of primary school, 6 years of secondary school and 4 years of university?

ForexSignal:
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by shilenji(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
The funny thing is,Elon Musk made a grammatical error in his recent post on twitter and nobody said anything about it. That's Nigerians for you, bloody hypocrites grin
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by 3LACK: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
LutanFyah:
Was English the language of instruction Whilst you were in school?
You wey dey speak good English, How tha fvck are you better than them?

Tule joor... I ain't saying shit to you again.
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by LordIsaac(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
ForexSignal:
If the person claims to have passed WAEC, it does!
Re: Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. by snowball11(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
3LACK:

Then you remain in your village; where your contribution in helping others speak your local dialect will be much appreciated! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Pilot : In Nigeria -international Aviation College Illorin / Paying School Fees Abroad / Anambra State University Direct Entry Admission Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.