Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! (754 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by kellytuns(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2021
My first son who is 3 years and 6 months old always tell us his parents of this his very big brother staying up there(pointing the sky).At first we didn't take him serious or pay much attention, but he became persistent on this his big brother staying up there (always pointing the sky)
Funny enough whenever he is angry and crying he always tell us the parents that he will tell his big brother up there to come and beat us for him.
We have asked him countless of time to describe this his very big brother staying up there, but can't give any description(mind you he is just 3 years old).
Though for sometime now about 5 weeks now we have noticed he doesn't talk about this his very big brother anymore.
please does it mean he is seeing his guardian Angel or is there anything I should be worried .
please don't mind my grammar.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by chatinent: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Please train your child in a Christain way. Teach him what to say, do, and behave. Thank you.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by Jerryherd: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2021
smiley

Go and have him checked up by a spiritualist, pastor , Imam, or traditionalist . He might have a strong spirit through recanation

Benefits of consulting a spiritualist is to know how best to handle him, his dos and dont

If you are in Europe or America, go to an astrologer, card and tarot reader, Catholic priest

If in Africa your options are wide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Don't worry about your son. He's very fine. Little children are next to angels and much more spiritual than adults. Hence it's easier for them to see God or relate with Him more than we grown ups do.

That's why Jesus said of such is the Kingdom of God and that adults would have to humble themselves and become as little children for them to be able to enter into the Kingdom of God.

So that should give you a better idea of what's going on with your child.

You can also check out the face of Jesus who appeared to me on my dp. It was drawn by an eight year old who saw Him when she was just four years.

Sometime last year, my niece at about the age of your son was making a phone call to "Jehovah" and asking Him, "How are you"?

Yeah... I'm used to that not only because i have been around them a lot, but I've also become a little child as well so I understand a whole lot about them, they also about me.

God bless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by kellytuns(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2021
chatinent:
Please train your child in a Christain way. Teach him what to say, do, and behave. Thank you.
I do these things.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by Kobojunkie: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2021
kellytuns:
My first son who is 3 years and 6 months old always tell us his parents of this his very big brother staying up there(pointing the sky).At first we didn't take him serious or pay much attention, but he became persistent on this his big brother staying up there (always pointing the sky)
Funny enough whenever he is angry and crying he always tell us the parents that he will tell his big brother up there to come and beat us for him.
We have asked him countless of time to describe this his very big brother staying up there, but can't give any description(mind you he is just 3 years old).
Though for sometime now about 5 weeks now we have noticed he doesn't talk about this his very big brother anymore.
please does it mean he is seeing his guardian Angel or is there anything I should be worried .
Either that or it could be early signs of a mental condition that he has yet to wrap his mind around. He is barely 4 years old and as parents, it is best you err on the side of caution. Do not wait until that "big brother" up in the sky as you claim starts instructing your son to kill little animals or pull the heads off dolls for fun.

Fortunately there is no such thing as training your child in the "Christian way" so do not attempt to begin indoctrinating the kid pretending you can save him from what you may fear. Instead, help your child understand right from wrong as far as his neighbours(humans and life) is concerned. Should the child choose God, God Himself will teach Him about Himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by wallay77(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2021
That's what they teach them in schools...forget guardian angel
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by kellytuns(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
wallay77:
That's what they teach them in schools...forget guardian angel
I have already asked the teacher if she teaches anything like very big brother up in CRS subject,but she says no
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by Missyajoke(f): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Child are spiritual beings so they can see what we can't see but the child may be possessed also.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by sonmvayina(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
It could be his "chi" or the spirit of a dead relative that is still hovering around. There is no thing to fear, as time goes on..when he starts detarching himself from the spirit realm and becomes aware that he is now in the physical realm. It will be severed.....

My daughter was doing that too...but she has stopped.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by caye(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

You can also check out the face of Jesus who appeared to me on my dp. It was drawn by an eight year old who saw Him when she was just four years..
God bless.

LIAR. YOU ARE A LIAR.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by shadeyinka(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
kellytuns:
Bring him up in the way of the Lord Jesus: he might be a prophet by gifting. Unfortunately, this gift is also useful in the satanic kingdom.

By the time he is old enough to be born again, such giftings will become the gift of the Holy spirit.

Please don't go to any spiritualist o! They will just plant demons inside him to polarize him away from God as he grows!
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
caye:

LIAR. YOU ARE A LIAR.
Sorry that the Truth hurts you so much. But that doesn't make it a lie.

https://akiane.com/product/prince-of-peace/

Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
kellytuns:
Your son might be a prophet by birth. Guard him well cause demons will also want to come to him pretending to be his friend and ending up ruining his life and his prophetic calling.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by caye(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Sorry that the Truth hurts you so much. But that doesn't make it a lie.

https://akiane.com/product/prince-of-peace/
As usual, saw the white blonde Jesus with green eyes, abi? Continue.
@ Seun, Lalasticlala; your site is overrun by foreign propagadistas.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by kellytuns(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2021
seems I have that face before.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by capitalzero: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2021
kellytuns:

Watch us for psychological disorders in children. See a child psychologist.
Re: Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! by kellytuns(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
I just noticed about a month now,he no longer talk about this his very been big brother

(1) (Reply)

I Prophet TB Joshua Dead? Notice The Tenses- ‘was’ / This Will Help You Make Christ Jesus Your Personal Lord And Savior Today / What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.