Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (45204 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by wealthyhenry(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
GodWrites:
I remember that year when I bin dey date Nkechi. Na so love blind me finish, I no care if she be herbalist or a white garment church member.

Anytime I nack this girl, nah so her toto go dey sweet me like something she put maggi.

Walahi, I don taste different toto, but her own sweetness no be here. Nah so I gave my life to Christ, and started attending her white garment church.

Me wey be correct redpill nigga con dey misguide, they do mumu mumu on top pussy.

After church, na so we go close service with some more nacking in my place.

The way she whine her waist when dancing 4 church, nah so she go dey whine her waist 4 bed.

E get one day where the sweetness nearly make me mad. I no lie you!

One day, I con dey suspect she dey cheat on me with pastor, but no proof. She come house one day, enter bathroom to bath and get ready for another marathon.

Na so I carry her phone, it was locked. I tried 2468, bam, the phone open.

I enter WhatsApp, and I nearly have heartbreak. Instead of love messages, I was seeing messages like :

"Baba, that juju wey you give me dey work wella oh. My guy no dey reason like human being again"

Nah so I carry hand for head, dey pity my life.

I continue reading, and the instruction the baba dey give am be say,

"anytime you won sex am, rub the cream for your toto, and beg him anything and he will never refuse"

The lexus350 I buy for am, I bin think say I buy am with clear eye.. Chai...

If you won live long, run from any white garment woman. No matter how strong you be, you no fit defeat juju + sweet toto.

This combo nah wetin kill Samson

You got her Lexus 350? Omo the juju really touch you
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Angelacruz: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yes
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Heterodox(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Toks2008:
It is because of the cluelessness of those who are scared.

If you are scared of dating a lady cos of the type of church she attends then you are not mature enough to date any lady.
Thank you.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by michael132(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

have u ever examine d work 'in the light of truth'... a taking about d grail message u mention... u dont know anything about d message.
go n study it wth unbais mind. don't judge

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by SGANIVA(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
no, am not there member and have never been to there church before but I have many of them as friends.the are really good
emexc11:

You are their member, Oga talk true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Heterodox(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
Especially cele girls..

Fear them !
lol... why?

Shey Cele God strong pass Pentecostal own ni

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by pointblank247(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
ehiblessing:
Proudly Eternal scared order daughter, though I no longer go but I still recognise with my root, I love the fact that they look up for each other
if you are ready to date a white garment guy, a Sabbatherian. Hit me with a quote

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
It is only guys that love jilting and having plenty babes that hate dating girls going to white garment church, so that 14 candles will be use to destroy his life, most especially ladies from celestial and cherub, most of them are always posses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
sad Ask Ur mother/granny if dem Neva bath u
with herb.One Army General in the old testament bath in River/got healed..Tell us the Church, mosque U worship
FalseProphet1:
Yes because such ladies are agents of the dark forces, they are spiritually stronger than most guys that's why guys are scared of marrying them. Many of them commune with the marine forces, some live inside the water, some are married with kids spiritually. This I have seen.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by yomi007k(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Eraddray:

From ur comments so far..I can conclude ur brain is paining u....no offense

Hehe...your papa brain self get issues. No offense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Angelacruz: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
GodWrites:
I remember that year when I bin dey date Nkechi. Na so love blind me finish, I no care if she be herbalist or a white garment church member.

Anytime I nack this girl, nah so her toto go dey sweet me like something she put maggi.

Walahi, I don taste different toto, but her own sweetness no be here. Nah so I gave my life to Christ, and started attending her white garment church.

Me wey be correct redpill nigga con dey misguide, they do mumu mumu on top pussy.

After church, na so we go close service with some more nacking in my place.

The way she whine her waist when dancing 4 church, nah so she go dey whine her waist 4 bed.

E get one day where the sweetness nearly make me mad. I no lie you!

One day, I con dey suspect she dey cheat on me with pastor, but no proof. She come house one day, enter bathroom to bath and get ready for another marathon.

Na so I carry her phone, it was locked. I tried 2468, bam, the phone open.

I enter WhatsApp, and I nearly have heartbreak. Instead of love messages, I was seeing messages like :

"Baba, that juju wey you give me dey work wella oh. My guy no dey reason like human being again"

Nah so I carry hand for head, dey pity my life.

I continue reading, and the instruction the baba dey give am be say,

"anytime you won sex am, rub the cream for your toto, and beg him anything and he will never refuse"

The lexus350 I buy for am, I bin think say I buy am with clear eye.. Chai...

If you won live long, run from any white garment woman. No matter how strong you be, you no fit defeat juju + sweet toto.

This combo nah wetin kill Samson
this is theriously serious...nawooh
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
They know how to tie down destinies. If they like you, you are done.
Even the one that doesn't worship in White garment church are Saint abi? U need help

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by overdrive(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
I dated one...

the outvome is better imagined than experienced ...

I'm yet to recover from her evil machinations!

Drop the full gist please.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by od501: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Which one is avoid Ekankar gals? Oga keep quite if you don't know what to say. Have you dated an Eck gal before? What do you even know about Eckankar?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dottore:
The simple answer is yes. Most guys date because of lust. Guys don't want to be emotionally attached to who they have sex with but ladies usually get lost in emotion when you have sex with them. White Garment Church Ladies usually use their church rituals to secure their relationships especially when they perceive you as a player.
show us the ritual dey do for u/remain Mute there cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
inoki247:
everyone is scared of candle
The Lord will Light my candle.......,So I Neva light candle b4?
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ekevwe(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Shelumiel:
Juju dey there
I date one ooo from Ewu, Edo state. Nothing come out. I fear for my life not until she marry their pastor. Na I take free ooo

That's my testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
olaniyi0:
[code][/code]tbh, I'm scared of them sometimes
there's nothing to FEAR.If U have God,why FEAR? So,u think all these RCCG,CAC,ECWA, WINNERS Christ Embassy girls/men u see are normal/doesn't enter one Baba shrine to fortify themselves,? OYO is Ur case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Shelumiel: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked
ekevwe:
I date one ooo from Ewu, Edo state. Nothing come out. I fear for my life not until she marry their pastor. Na I take free ooo

That's my testimony
Na wah.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by cayorday89(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Flackoo:
Samuel Bilewumi Oshoffa is someone I have a lot of respect for, the solar eclipse of 1947 took many people by surprise but only him was able draw inspiration from such rare occurrence thus establishing the white garments church.

Its quite a pity today that pastorpreneurs has taken over his legacies introducing all forms of diabolical materials and contents just to sheepishly lead people astray!!!

Inasmuch as I don't subscribe to the stereotype generalising all white garments females as fetish but the fact still remains that women are emotional beings and easily get brainwashed by what they hear and see hence the reason you see them adorning their body with all forms of diabolical artifacts and keeping all sorts of spiritual materials in their wardrobe under the guise of religion!!

Wouldn't it be more honourable for a man to stay single than getting engaged to Delilahs in white garments clothing?
You were on point until you still generalize with your last paragraph, white garment members are specifically known because they have a form of dressing that is unique to them, girls from other denominations are not different from their counterparts from white garment churches, because they all have the good, the bad and the ugly..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by femi4: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Ask Ur mother/granny if dem Neva bath u
with herb.One Army General in the old testament bath in River/got healed..Tell us the Church, mosque U worship
Spiritual illiterate

He bathed there cos he was sick, he didn't make the place a residential area after he was healed

5 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Chiffy: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenslander:
Just saw this on my timeline,.. what do you guys think??

Yes oo. Me dey fear oo
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Brushstrokes20: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
overdrive:

Drop the full gist please.
Really wish to..... but sorry I can't

But in fairness to her person, she warned me pointblank from the onset that she's proudly from the marine kingdom....but I took with a pinch of salt....
that stupid / stubborn spirit of curiosity/ exploration made me fell prey and the aftermath is more than catastrophic.

I WISH I NEVER MET HER!

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by nisco18ng(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
I can't imagine myself being a child of God and scared of something called 'darkness'.

Only 'darkness' can be scared of 'light' - FACT!

I'm a child of light!
All the evils in this world together CANNOT harm me.

I can only be harmed if i have evil in me!

I'm not a saint but a sinner like all, but my grace is of Celestial (Heavenly) so don't compare/compete.

I serve a living God, JEHOVAH is his name.

If you're still doubting, feel free to test me or better be scared!

#PROUD CELESTIAN#
#OMO IJO MIMO#
#CHILDREN OF GRACE#

7 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by AWORDTUNNY(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

Well, in every 12 disciples, there will always be a Judas.
FYI, I am a Cherubim and Seraphim member, and a proud one at that.
I have come to the conclusion that majority of you are hypocrites.
Maybe you have not read or been told that majority of all these pentecostal churches had their root from white garment churches.
The first African Pentecostalist is whom those your pastors denied to recognize as the first African Pentecostalist, St. Moses Orimolade Tunolase, the founder of Cherubim and Seraphim.
You needed to go and and carry out research on his preaching, fight for the Christian faithful against the traditionalists and how the church came to be.
FYI, if your prayer is to quench the fire of the white garment church, I will implore you to sing this hymn, which is the prayer of the founder before he left the world:

Jo maje ki fitila egbe yi ku ( Please do not let the lamp of this group die)
Jo maje ki Ota le ri gbese ( Please do not let the enemy overcome her)
Jo Bawa tun gbogbo ibaje inu re se ( Please help us redeem the rots in her)
Olorun Abraham, O dowo re ( OH God of Abraham, we commit her to you)

Thank you.

Kinni yo keyin aiye
Kerubu pelu Serafu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favinvest: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
when chatting online immediately i see anything that looks white garment or that scaf..

omo na to flee...

run for ur life..

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by seyz91(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
They always turn to be diabolic

they are known for that
OscarJaden:
I have dated 2 and they all turn to be diabolic
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by cutedharmee: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mscheeeew...joblessness everywhr undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
femi4:
Spiritual illiterate

He bathed there cos he was sick, he didn't make the place a residential area after he was healed
Dumb illiterate.Ask Ur parents/granny if dey never bathvu with herb

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by BaeMercy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Toks2008:
It is because of the cluelessness of those who are scared.

If you are scared of dating a lady cos of the type of church she attends then you are not mature enough to date any lady.
No, because most white garments ladies always believe in revenge... I have a friend who attends your church and she told me if her guy leaves her she will use candles to destroy his life so imagine your kind of mindset.. you don't leave revenge for God and God doesn't destroy lives ... it's your mindset guys are scared of not because of your church but how you guys take revenge into your hands

5 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Eraddray(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
yomi007k:

Hehe...your papa brain self get issues. No offense.
..yomi....
Normal.....u just confirmed my words...
U just a waste tho...m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Caption This Proposal Picture / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.