Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (44976 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by donpapachi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
ehiblessing:
Proudly Eternal scared order daughter, though I no longer go but I still recognise with my root, I love the fact that they look up for each other
thank you. Hallelujah sister.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Angeloihe: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
some of u guys are fast to condemn white garment churches but many of u don't know that RCCG WINNERS, MFM, CAC, SCOAN etc are linked to white garment churches.
have u people ever wondered where adeboye got the idea of using combs and magic sticks?
have u ever asked why those pentecostal churches can't do with oil and water
those churches are modern white garment churches.
so also be wary of women from pentecostal churches as well.
they visit white garment in the dead of the night.
don't be deceived.

6 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by addexx: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
GodWrites:
I remember that year when I bin dey date Nkechi. Na so love blind me finish, I no care if she be herbalist or a white garment church member.

Anytime I nack this girl, nah so her toto go dey sweet me like something she put maggi.

Walahi, I don taste different toto, but her own sweetness no be here. Nah so I gave my life to Christ, and started attending her white garment church.

Me wey be correct redpill nigga con dey misguide, they do mumu mumu on top pussy.

After church, na so we go close service with some more nacking in my place.

The way she whine her waist when dancing 4 church, nah so she go dey whine her waist 4 bed.

E get one day where the sweetness nearly make me mad. I no lie you!

One day, I con dey suspect she dey cheat on me with pastor, but no proof. She come house one day, enter bathroom to bath and get ready for another marathon.

Na so I carry her phone, it was locked. I tried 2468, bam, the phone open.

I enter WhatsApp, and I nearly have heartbreak. Instead of love messages, I was seeing messages like :

"Baba, that juju wey you give me dey work wella oh. My guy no dey reason like human being again"

Nah so I carry hand for head, dey pity my life.

I continue reading, and the instruction the baba dey give am be say,

"anytime you won sex am, rub the cream for your toto, and beg him anything and he will never refuse"

The lexus350 I buy for am, I bin think say I buy am with clear eye.. Chai...

If you won live long, run from any white garment woman. No matter how strong you be, you no fit defeat juju + sweet toto.

This combo nah wetin kill Samson

Super story

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by donpapachi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
koning:
That walking for miles on bare foot inside poto-poto is a complete turn off for me.

Na who say make them no wear shoe or slippers sef.......
it is when they put on the garment on that is when they use bare foot
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by davillian(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
ipobarethieves:
U saw them @ 12AM, cool.So,tell us what u are doing @the beach @dat ungodly hour sad?
My Nash no de stay one place
But on a serious note kuramo beach don't sleep..... wink
And I be Jaye Jaye person...

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by addexx: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
ipobarethieves:
u never buy side mirror for yasef nah one girl like dat u buy lexus for grin.Kip lying to the mumus.U type 2468 grin chai! Nairaland sef

I think say na only me the lie wan kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
GodWrites:
I remember that year when I bin dey date Nkechi. Na so love blind me finish, I no care if she be herbalist or a white garment church member.

Anytime I nack this girl, nah so her toto go dey sweet me like something she put maggi.

Walahi, I don taste different toto, but her own sweetness no be here. Nah so I gave my life to Christ, and started attending her white garment church.

Me wey be correct redpill nigga con dey misguide, they do mumu mumu on top pussy.

The way she whine her waist when dancing 4 church, nah so she go dey whine her waist 4 bed.

One day, I con dey suspect she dey cheat on me with pastor, but no proof. She come house one day, enter bathroom to bath and get ready for another marathon.

I enter WhatsApp, and I nearly have heartbreak. Instead of love messages, I was seeing messages like :

"Baba, that juju wey you give me dey work wella oh. My guy no dey reason like human being again"

"anytime you won sex am, rub the cream for your toto, and beg him anything and he will never refuse"

If you won live long, run from any white garment woman. No matter how strong you be, you no fit defeat juju + sweet toto.

There is no juju in this world that does not fear the almighty dollar, maybe that woman in North Miami Beach that wants a million dollars from Dangote is a white garnet church member? Black women in Nigeria, England, United States are the same, white garment, or no white garment, Bell Biv Devoe best said it, “Never trust a big butt & a smile”.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Sureodds2020202: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Not the ladies really but their mothers.

Those cele afonja women are very brutal both in words and action
Baba. You said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
profmallor:
Ah after reading so many comments seem like a lot of men are slowly getting wiser. Some years ago most men didnt believe anything can affect them, seems eyes are opening. Just to summarize, not all ladies who visit white garment wear the outfit, so you may never really know what you are going into. A lot of ladies that show up to church on Sunday may equally have white garment weekday backup
RCCG etc dey visit CCC/C/S etc.As long as they go there to serve God.Do u even knw dat some pastor visit one Baba in village for do as I say thing.So,nobodyya saints
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by tnerro1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
ipobarethieves:
nobody's a Saint.Do u even knw where Ur granny don carry u enter wen u bi small pikin? U can't say because Mary is Fetish,Bimpe too go join.

Don’t want anything to do with them ooo, Wouldn’t even bleep them for free self
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by addexx: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
IgboWarlord:
I'm not scared of them one bit..I have bleeped/dated quite a few..From Cherubium and Seraphim to Brotherhood of the Cross and Star(Olumba)..Didnt see anything wrong..For those that are saying that they are diabolic,shey Catholic no get diabolic members?..Even Jehovah's Witness get diabolic members.E no mean sey all of dem dey do jazz na..

Chai. Dem don fully empty diswan. Den even kon empty the emptiness join.

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by GboyegaD(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Agugbadin:

Thank you for revealing this thruth and very helpful information

Don't get carried away by a writing as this. It of the over 1million people, 2 is a very insignificant sample to reach a conclusion.

The White garment church is maligned because anyone can start a church. As such, for a diabolic person who wants to pretend he is a Christian, it is easy to start a church and name it after a white garment church.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bahamas95:
Most guys are scared because they are fetish, any slight provocation dem go burn candle untop your mata.

As for me those things don't scare me. I nor fit harm person so nobody get power to harm me, even if all the mammy water gather dem nor go succeed.
One of their pastors tried me because of a screw, I used bundle of Benjamin Franklin to stone him, he fainted, woke up & recanted his useless vision.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ttmax09(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Finally, I must add one more subtle demonic activity: Valentine Day's Celebration. Don't think you're not worshipping a demon if you celebrate Valentine in any guise of form.

Can you kindly brief us about the revelation that seen towards the man, atleast for some of us who have never seen or heard about the book.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by donpapachi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yankee101:
Me too did this

Not so much as fear as lack of trust

White garment sometimes dey mix african traditional with oyinbo.

U wan marry person, e dey go burn blue, green, yellow and red candles for your head dey go meet shepherd to see vision, go bath for river for night, dey use funny black soap, dey go bare feet, dey spend all dey for center etc etc.

Christ did it all so it won't be complicated anymore
they don’t burn blue candle or yellow but cherubim does.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Makebitcoin: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yes coz most of them are prostitutesss I am speaking from experience of the number of them I have fuccckkked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
tnerro1:
Yes oooo, I Dey fear people way dey go that church, what if you and the girl get misunderstanding she come decide to table your matter for church without wearing shoe, e go strong well well be that
I will hit footlocker immediately to go purchase a pair of Jordan’s, & a size 12 Timberland boot what concerns me if you decide to go report barefoot?
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
addexx:

I think say na only me the lie wan kill
I tire sef for diz our Nairaland sad
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by meobizy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
This is another stupid topic which makes front page here yearly. It’s sad. It’s very sad.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Jack005(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
ipobarethieves:
I tire sef for diz our Nairaland sad
You just dey attack everybody, e be you be white garment member.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Shelumiel: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
masseratti:
na you put juju for there?
Baba keep quiet jare; those babes dey use juju. And we sabi dem wella

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by kabius(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
GodWrites:

hmmm na God save you
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Yes I hope arsenal will win today o... Na that one dey bother me now...
Haha wicked boy grin grin
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
BaeMercy:

No, because most white garments ladies always believe in revenge... I have a friend who attends your church and she told me if her guy leaves her she will use candles to destroy his life so imagine your kind of mindset.. you don't leave revenge for God and God doesn't destroy lives ... it's your mindset guys are scared of not because of your church but how you guys take revenge into your hands
Please who is with the lighter?, pass me that candle on the left hand side, make I light my Cali weed.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by TemmyT002(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Finally, I must add one more subtle demonic activity: Valentine Day's Celebration. Don't think you're not worshipping a demon if you celebrate Valentine in any guise of form.

Jehovah's Witnesses?
You are either joking or ignorant. I am sure it is the second.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by IgboWarlord(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
addexx:

Chai. Dem don fully empty diswan. Den even kon empty the emptiness join.

grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
For that white garment, na olosho full there.

If u are dating @ white garment goer, it's 90% assurance you're dating an Olosho.

They demselves can't deny it.

The number I have fvckedd from that church, God self go dey hail me.

Hhahhaha wicked boy

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
quentin06:
They re diabolical and fetish, this applies to guys and ladies.
90% of hypocritical Nigerians.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Bahamas95(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
ipobarethieves:
wic candle dey burn on Ur Mata oo sad?
Do you worship in a white garment church?
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jack005:
You just dey attack everybody, e be you be white garment member.
Attack who? Ask them how they knw white garment are fetish? One even said fat he saw them tied candle/doll and throw not inside river @ 12AM.Ask the fellow,what he's doing at beach at 12AM grin cheesy wink grin. sad undecided undecided?U think those that worship @RCCG etc aren't festish/visit one Baba for kiakia solution grin grin cheesy.Let me tell u,JuJu dey.I visited a friend papa house b4 Ikole Ekiti in those days, after eaten hot poundo yam finished b4 I knw say him papa nah one kind dibia for there.His son dey worshipped @... Make I nor talk
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Please give more breakdown because I married one and it has been hell for decades now
Wow, better to live on the rooftop than with a contentious woman.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

I honestly don’t get it myself bruh..

When it comes to girls going after your destiny, seeing what the future holds for you, cele girls nah boss..
No one, or juju in Nigeria can stop The almighty $ from coming, they never born the witch, or juju yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.