Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (45250 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ABOVEDELAW: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2021
IS LIE (LAI) MOHAMMED YOUR UNCLE?
GodWrites:
I remember that year when I bin dey date Nkechi. Na so love blind me finish, I no care if she be herbalist or a white garment church member.

Anytime I nack this girl, nah so her toto go dey sweet me like something she put maggi.

Walahi, I don taste different toto, but her own sweetness no be here. Nah so I gave my life to Christ, and started attending her white garment church.

Me wey be correct redpill nigga con dey misguide, they do mumu mumu on top pussy.

After church, na so we go close service with some more nacking in my place.

The way she whine her waist when dancing 4 church, nah so she go dey whine her waist 4 bed.

E get one day where the sweetness nearly make me mad. I no lie you!

One day, I con dey suspect she dey cheat on me with pastor, but no proof. She come house one day, enter bathroom to bath and get ready for another marathon.

Na so I carry her phone, it was locked. I tried 2468, bam, the phone open.

I enter WhatsApp, and I nearly have heartbreak. Instead of love messages, I was seeing messages like :

"Baba, that juju wey you give me dey work wella oh. My guy no dey reason like human being again"

Nah so I carry hand for head, dey pity my life.

I continue reading, and the instruction the baba dey give am be say,

"anytime you won sex am, rub the cream for your toto, and beg him anything and he will never refuse"

The lexus350 I buy for am, I bin think say I buy am with clear eye.. Chai...

If you won live long, run from any white garment woman. No matter how strong you be, you no fit defeat juju + sweet toto.

This combo nah wetin kill Samson
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Skseries: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Finally, I must add one more subtle demonic activity: Valentine Day's Celebration. Don't think you're not worshipping a demon if you celebrate Valentine in any guise of form.

Please Note:

All cults have same purpose:

1. To create doubt about the authenticity of the Truth who is Jesus.
2. To bring alternative truths which are demons.
3. To add to finished works of Jesus on the cross
4. To remove from the finished work of Jesus on the cross.
5. To lead men astray by creating new ways to God.

I have noticed that in most of the comments, people linked these cults with sexual immorality. It is not surprising. Just read Romans 1. It'll show you why demonic activities such as cult membership cannot be separated from sexual lewdness. It's near impossible to belong to a cult and marry as a virgin.
Aside from sexual immorality. cults have another common denominator: all their founders are in hell. Those that adhere to their teachings and practices join them there when they die.
lol, self proclaimed Saint like u will be shocked on the judgement day. Na matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Skseries: 6:01am On Feb 15, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Not the ladies really but their mothers.

Those cele afonja women are very brutal both in words and action
lol, so the other none cele women that are brutal why not tag their church to it? Or are u saying only cele women are brutal? Ppl are just so funny kidnappers, drug traffickers, armed robbers no get church they attend? Rev king attends white garment? The UNILAG pastor that was exposed in sex for grade Na cele pastor? Catholic fathers don't wear white garment? Or use candles? Or use incense? They don't sing gyms? Is it that we don't understand it's ppl that is bad and not church as an institution? Lol. Anyways I don't like engaging in religion or church matters like I always say judgement day go shock everyone one, both the self acclaimed Saint the ppl we assume are sinner. Lovely day

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Originalsly: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2021
I believe fear.... fear of the unknown... things that are beyond our control. I once dated this babe..... got along well.... she attend3d a regular church... but I never knew she was also in a White garment church. One night had to meet her in a distant place... got there... only to find she was at a house... with one kind celebration going on... she among them singing and chanting and all kind candlelight and smoke. She never saw me that night... just like that.... in the twinkling of an eye... the relationship was over. I am not into Spiritual adventures.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Slurity(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Just because of two reasons.
1. They are are diabolic
2. They have multiple sex partners

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Slurity(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2021
umohlee:
Hmmm, I surprise to hear all this comments here, I attend Cele church once in a while for spiritual consult and I must say it a good church. Their ladies are lovely and advisable to date
Taar.... you don't anything.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by cooooooks(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2021
You guys are funny o.

Even as a Christian, I had no fear of any person or group due to their fetish. Obviously have no fear as a non Christian.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by cooooooks(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2021
You hit the nail on the head.

Skseries:
lol, so the other none cele women that are brutal why not tag their church to it? Or are u saying only cele women are brutal? Ppl are just so funny kidnappers, drug traffickers, armed robbers no get church they attend? Rev king attends white garment? The UNILAG pastor that was exposed in sex for grade Na cele pastor? Catholic fathers don't wear white garment? Or use candles? Or use incense? They don't sing gyms? Is it that we don't understand it's ppl that is bad and not church as an institution? Lol. Anyways I don't like engaging in religion or church matters like I always say judgement day go shock everyone one, both the self acclaimed Saint the ppl we assume are sinner. Lovely day
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by cooooooks(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2021
How could a scam hunter not realize the most successful scam of all time?

ScamHunter:

Definitely a cult. Those that add or subtract to what God has done through Jesus shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Such as Jehovah's Witnesses.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by cooooooks(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Have you attended a mountain of fire prayer meeting?

Everything is die by fire die by fire.

lanchy:

Shut-up! I know this first hand, you people are a cult, you are NOT Christians!!

Christians do NOT see vision (Apostle Paul healed a woman with unclean spirit whose owners had used her to make money by having her see visions - Act 16:16-24).

Yet this is the corner stone of your so called church, where wicked acts are justified against non-members! And witches and wizards sit in the congregation. Either you are part of them or too stupid to see what is happening around you!

Sad thing is that with all your so-called powers, nothing you EVER do is for good, always evil, fighting people for profit, giving useless powers to fake prophets!! I know you people very well.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by cooooooks(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2021
My guy should OP poem Fiverr account.

addexx:

Super story
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Proudly cele boy. These people open thread ontop our head. No wan. As if their churches no do jazz pass anything. Well Sha no be all cele be jazz. Mine na just prayer and water. Just prayer.

Will date any cele girl anytime

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ofiko123(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2021
What is bad about dating someone that attends a White garment church??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by bluebay(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2021
I fear them. Especially
That one holding leaf it can be someone’s destiny
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Lovevick555(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2021
My girlfriend and I was doing well .. more, money more job connections .everything was just fine
Her senior sister was sick .the family thought it’s was a spiritual problem so they decides to take her to a celestial church.. she was the last born so they force her to stay there with her senior sis.
she accepted
I warned her not to bath any soap with her sister but they brainwashed. She did
She came back
We mad love .sex.... I lost everything jobs, transactions, etc I believe they must have stole something from her .. we still day fight the battle like this ...
even this sister self never still day alright !!!them just carry her comot dia
Just be careful

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by beehorla: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Fear ke e! Wen have dated up to 8 before thou some of them is diabolical while some is kul, it depends on individual u're involved with but @ the same time watch and shadow oooooooo
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Johzhier97(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

You don't cast light on the dark that doesn't need light because it claims to be light. Grail Message is a nasty cult that openly opposes everything God stands for while pretending to stand in the light. They are a typical example of Satan presenting himself as an angel of light. Like all cults, they oppose Jesus while pretending to stand for Him. You will NEVER be born again if you permit yourself to be lured by seducing spirits in their teachings. Also, just as the Holy Spirit seals the true believer in Jesus. Grail adherents have a demonic "sealing" ceremony or initiation after they read their book. As I said earlier, sexual immorality is one of their fruits which is evinced that God has given them over. If you have anyone in it, you can only pray that God delivers the person. If you're doing it physically, I assure you that Satan never releases anyone he has bound.
OKAY...NOTED...
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Success1099(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2021
When u break up with them na dat time u go Know say kaki no be leather
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by IyawoIgbo22: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Finally, I must add one more subtle demonic activity: Valentine Day's Celebration. Don't think you're not worshipping a demon if you celebrate Valentine in any guise of form.

Please Note:

All cults have same purpose:

1. To create doubt about the authenticity of the Truth who is Jesus.
2. To bring alternative truths which are demons.
3. To add to finished works of Jesus on the cross
4. To remove from the finished work of Jesus on the cross.
5. To lead men astray by creating new ways to God.

6. To anger God by promoting the worship of other gods (demons)
I have noticed that in most of the comments, people linked these cults with sexual immorality. It is not surprising. Just read Romans 1. It'll show you why demonic activities such as cult membership cannot be separated from sexual lewdness. It's near impossible to belong to a cult and marry as a virgin.
Aside from sexual immorality. cults have another common denominator: all their founders are in hell. Those that adhere to their teachings and practices join them there when they die.
Please, where can I download the book or can you send me a link to download it.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Obarofrederick(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2021
GodWrites:
I remember that year when I bin dey date Nkechi. Na so love blind me finish, I no care if she be herbalist or a white garment church member.

Anytime I nack this girl, nah so her toto go dey sweet me like something she put maggi.

Walahi, I don taste different toto, but her own sweetness no be here. Nah so I gave my life to Christ, and started attending her white garment church.

Me wey be correct redpill nigga con dey misguide, they do mumu mumu on top pussy.

After church, na so we go close service with some more nacking in my place.

The way she whine her waist when dancing 4 church, nah so she go dey whine her waist 4 bed.

E get one day where the sweetness nearly make me mad. I no lie you!

One day, I con dey suspect she dey cheat on me with pastor, but no proof. She come house one day, enter bathroom to bath and get ready for another marathon.

Na so I carry her phone, it was locked. I tried 2468, bam, the phone open.

I enter WhatsApp, and I nearly have heartbreak. Instead of love messages, I was seeing messages like :

"Baba, that juju wey you give me dey work wella oh. My guy no dey reason like human being again"

Nah so I carry hand for head, dey pity my life.

I continue reading, and the instruction the baba dey give am be say,

"anytime you won sex am, rub the cream for your toto, and beg him anything and he will never refuse"

The lexus350 I buy for am, I bin think say I buy am with clear eye.. Chai...

If you won live long, run from any white garment woman. No matter how strong you be, you no fit defeat juju + sweet toto.

This combo nah wetin kill Samson
baba nor vex for this question oh. Na joke you dey abi na truth you dey talk so
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by masseratti: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
Baba keep quiet jare; those babes dey use juju. And we sabi dem wella
OK so the ones in Catholic and redeem no dey use juju right?abibna the church ask them to dey use juju?
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by masseratti: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
OscarJaden:
Nooo the rest are masseratti
lolzzz...guy...its not about denomination....any girl wet wan do juju will do juju...dats all
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Shelumiel: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
masseratti:
OK so the ones in Catholic and redeem no dey use juju right?abibna the church ask them to dey use juju?
There is a proverb that says " the person wey dem catch na him be thief ". These girls are well known to be juju mongers.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
favor914:
90% of hypocritical Nigerians.

You sound fetish too, let me see yes, you re wearing beads on your ankle and waist.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by masseratti: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
There is a proverb that says " the person wey dem catch na him be thief ". These girls are well known to be juju mongers.
ok
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Eddodoh(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
I dated one when I was in Ibadan, Oyo State. One thing is unique about their ladies, they are very sweet down there & I wonder if they rub honey inside their kpekus. But they are suspicious of everything around them. Always giving everything spiritual meaning.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by victme1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Have gone through the post, not all please!

My summation is this "My people perish/My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge!

Lazy youth. It is just fukfuk.

Why won't you be punished for deceiving a girl in white garment!

Tell her u want to chop and clean mouth and if she agrees then no punishment can befall you.

You see a child of light and fuk is all in your mind...

Bydway! Have you overcome the struggle of your life......

Touch not my annointed!
If you don't have what it takes... Then let sleeping dogs lie!! Or face the consequences.
Dimwits
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by jantman(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

You are a liar!! I am living proof of the evil that is the celestial church, they are NOT Christian in any shape or form. They allow witches and wizards to mingle freely in their congregation and their only purpose is to USE people.

Let those who have ears be warned!! Have NOTHING to do with this so called church. They cast demons on people and through this see everything going on in that persons life, anything of interest they will divert to their members!!

If I am lying on them, may I end up in HELL fire for my lies, and if this true, may they and their evil lying followers end up in HELL fire for eternity!!

You should be ashamed of yourself coming here to spread lies!!! May God punish all evil doers with untold hardship here and beyond!!! Amen!

@lanchy
Show me one church were there is no witches?
Show me one denomination were there are.no fake pastors?
Show me one church that is free from demons

As for you, May you not end up in hell
May you end up in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
jantman:

@lanchy
Show me one church were there is no witches?
Show me one denomination were there are.no fake pastors?
Show me one church that is free from demons

As for you, May you not end up in hell
May you end up in heaven

@Jantman
I find it hard to believe you are from that church from the FINE words you have spoken here today!! My anger towards the church and it's members stems from the fact that I have SUFFERED a very prolonged and wicked influence due to having had an interaction with that church (This was NOT voluntary).

The worst part is that, the church structure supports EVERYTHING their members do, without stopping to consider if it is good or bad! A change is needed in this new age. That said.

May you also end up in heaven!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by favor914: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
quentin06:

You sound fetish too, let me see yes, you re wearing beads on your ankle and waist.
No, but that has more to do with African tradition & fashion, same way you wear a gold chain around your neck?
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by nisco18ng(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2021
lanchy:

@Jantman
I find it hard to believe you are from that church from the FINE words you have spoken here today!! My anger towards the church and it's members stems from the fact that I have SUFFERED a very prolonged and wicked influence due to having had an interaction with that church (This was NOT voluntary).

The worst part is that, the church structure supports EVERYTHING their members do, without stopping to consider if it is good or bad! A change is needed in this new age. That said.

Trust me sir, you're very wrong. It's quite unfortunate you fell into wrong hands. I've heard similar stories even from close friends.
Truth is, people are expecting way too much from Celestians as if they are not regular humans.
Like every other church, Celestial church isn't free from sin and false prophets. It's made worse being a spiritual church as it becomes easy for black magic to be performed in white garment.
I have heard cases as a Celestian of shepherds washing eyes with water used in bathing corpse in order to see vision.
I personally have taken up a shepherd's(posted to our parish) case up to headquarters and he was dismissed because he was caught using image candles of red and white which are forbidden in the church.
I have witnessed the closing of very big parishes now pentecostal churches (names witheld) cos of pure black magic been used.
Even i as a Celestian rarely attend other parishes cos I'm been careful.
Find a good Celestial Church and you've found God.
The greatest miracle God ever performs is to turn some from his evil ways to good and that's what I found in Celestial church.
#PROUD CELESTIAN#

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by jantman(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2021
lanchy:

@Jantman

@lanchy
God has use oshofa to lay a good foundation but you must understand that where there is original, there comes the fake. I dont blame anyone who condemns celestial church because I was one of those who see celestial church as marine agents but many things happened that change my view and I began to understand more about Cele

Anything that is genuine, the devils will try to counterfeit it by using his humam agent.

I am not a celestial church member but I have had so much in celestial church that it is impossible for me to lie against cele.

As for you, Your experience is very real and I will never argue that. Within celestial church their are fake prophet and fake shepherd who use marine powers just to see visions.

As for me, I am very careful when it comes to pastors and prophet because I dont have four eyes to see beyond this men.

There are too many fake prophet and pastors

Just be care of humans in general

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / My Pre Wedding Photos / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.