Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation (29684 Views)

The Warning Against Dual Citizenship Sounded In 2022 Within Apc's Camp! / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo (2) (3) (4)

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by nanauju(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hi
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Zico5(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by oluwasegun007(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
A marriage built under sentiments against PDP would not stand.

No be say PDP sef na better one sef.

Naija which way.

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
yorubarere:
Buni was made the caretaker chairman to liaise and reconcile the warring parties within the party.... But I think he is now a major aggressor against some power blocks within the party. Doing more harm than good to the fragile unity that still exist in the party.

Which unity? Do asslickers care about unity or they care about daily and future bread?

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who has the time to read theiir hypocritical drivel

Bastards

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by etrouble: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
seborrhic:
Nation and TVC,2 foo lish mediums.
All the while Buhari was running Nigeria like a cow would, they kept quiet,but soon as Tinubu started being affected by his incompetence and nepotism,they regained their ink and voice respectively.
Mediums like this do not deserve to be heard or pitied, because once it favours their paymaster later,they would resort to supporting the government of the day blindly.

Hatred is sending you to early grave

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by icon8: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/at-last-fight-within-apc/

The gloves are finally off. This will be a long, long night for the gladiators.

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Fcwilly: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
But people wicked ooooooo, how do you expect me to read all this plenty write-up and still meet-up with my schedules? Anyway, going by the headline, we know that APC will soon change name after going into alliance with another criminal party like them. AD - ACN - APC who knows what next, party built on lies.

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Clothingonline9(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Check my ads affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by nabiz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
SoBright101:
One day all old and new corrupt politicians and their agents especially in APC and PDP would regret making this country a miserable one.
may be when you children grow up to fight a fight you are afraid of fighting
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by 400billionman: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2021

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
superior1:
The Nations and TVC are Tinubu’s official mouthpiece.

He is obviously not happy his power has been reduced and he knew he won’t get the presidency ticket with the current arrangements
He hasn't seen anything yet, until lagos slips off his hands in 2023. Not even France would grant his asylum application. Agbaaya, oniranu

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Makebitcoin: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by sojfarm: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Things are fallen apart. Thankfully, the centre is dead.

The Voice of Tinubu/The Nation.

This one will also sink.
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by olaolaking: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
superior1:

He is obviously not happy his power has been reduced and he knew he won’t get the presidency ticket with the current arrangements
Your own interpretation
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by ccffwx: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
seborrhic:
All the while Buhari was running Nigeria like a cow would, they kept quiet,but soon as Tinubu started being affected by his incompetence and nepotism,they regained their ink and voice respectively.
Mediums like this do not deserve to be heard or pitied, because once it favours their paymaster later,they would resort to supporting the government of the day blindly.
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by iokpebholo: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
As long as Oshiomole keeps going about with these two self centered characters,we continue to humiliate him politically in Edo state.Someone even shamelessly talk say bourdilon man na billionaire before he became governor which is a lie from d pit of hell

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
yorubarere:

If you don't mention Tinubu directly or indirectly in a day, you won't die. Trust me.

U re obsessive about a man that doesn't know u
He did not mention Tinubu

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Really?

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by SoBright101: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Afraid

nabiz:
may be when you children grow up to fight a fight you are afraid of fighting
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by tope777(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
The fight is going to be long and deadly cool

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Sconty09(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
superior1:

What's new if he's not happy and use any medium to publicize his anger. He laboured to make the party and he has every right to criticize the party or take his people out of the party.

Why are surprised about that? Even your father has taken offense with family issues that doesn't go along with him. Also, he has a right to form another party and go back to regional tent. Get it?

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Is that Dele behind the pen??

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Masterkernel1: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
yorubarere:

If you don't mention Tinubu directly or indirectly in a day, you won't die. Trust me.

U re obsessive about a man that doesn't know u

So you know the meaning of the word "obsession"? While your people were busy on Biafra threads.

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by PHIPEX(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wonderful, the online warriors are still in shock. Imagine this thread is still on page 2 after this long?

The Nations calls Buhari incompetent and lacking in capacity to lead, wonders shall never end. Yet, they hoodwinked the entire nation and sold us an inferior product for their selfish aim. Karma is currently in Nigeria.

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by loosecanon50(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
seborrhic:

A wise one, you

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by Amebaba01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Things to watch before 2023
(1) I see Tinubu and Osho baba sink APC through backdoor.
(2) I see more problems for Buhari like that of conspiracy theorem against Jonathan, which will sink his adminstration.
(3) I see most of cabals,who are lord over the party now,run of ideals during the 2023 election because many Nigerians will kick most of them during the election manifesto.
(4) I see Yahaya Bello,Fayemi,Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai,Buni will be afraid to come to campaign .
(5) I see many youths cause havoc during campaign.
(6) I see international communities in the side of masses.
(7) I see Atiku,Tinubu,Jonathan,Fashola,Soludo(not Obi),Lamido Sullivan chime in the same party.

Re: At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
It is getting interesting. Even the powerful bloc too have join the wailers community. Na una put Buhari on us, we must wail the wail together. 2023 never come, they don dey wail.

Poor Federal Constituency Project In Edo: Edo State Govt Intervenes (Photos) / Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State