Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video (35485 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2021
GallantDuke:
The airport wey dey my village better pass this one. What is the essence of building another airport in Ebonyi state when the one in Enugu can serve both states?

This airport will serve his state as well as the entire Northrn Cross River because it is closer to Northern Cross River than the one in Calabar and parts of Benue State .... Travel you no gree ... Just sit down in your corner thinking you know anything ...... You are just a lettered illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by jimyjames(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2021
khia:

Happy Valentine's Day. wink

hmmm Khia happy Valentine's Day, long time, how are things moving from the other side of the world?
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by COMPAQ(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2021
GallantDuke:
The airport wey dey my village better pass this one. What is the essence of building another airport in Ebonyi state when the one in Enugu can serve both states?

I don't understand this craze for airports in the East. There are existing long standing airports in Enugu, Benin, Owerri, Uyo, PH, Calabar and Asaba.

But now Anambra, Ebonyi and Bayelsa are building. Na Abia remain to build.

i would not even have an issue if they would be self sustaining, but unfortunately most of them will become a drain pipe to the state government, meaning less money for education, health, roads and other infrastructure.

I dare any state government building an airport to make it self sustaining. i.e the staff and maintenance of the airport will be paid solely from the revenues of that airport and let's see how many will survive.
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ikennamurphy: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Idiot,upload the pictures of the primary school in your village and the general hospital in your local govt so that ppl will be convinced you idiots need an airport now when Enugu is just 45mins away.
My dad "did govt work" in Ebonyi for many years and I did from nursery to university in Ebonyi so I practically know every body that matters in this state and I repeat,I rarely see Ebonyi ppl in Enugu airport.
Few of my schoolmates in EBSU when I do Lagos to Abuja but rarely in Enugu airport or Enugu bound flights.
Who and who will patronize the airport in Ebonyi and make it viable?
The 13 local govt chairmen and 15-20 commisaioners will fly everyday ?How many ppl from your village board planes to and fro Ebonyi in a month?
Or the petty traders in international market?
Ebonyi practically has little or no industry,and even ppl from Ishiagu/Akaeze,Ishielu will prefer to use Enugu as it is closer.
Or the villagers in Ogoja will supply the much needed traffic to make the airport viable?
Other nearby towns in nearby states like Ohafia and Okigwe will prefer to go to Owerri and Enugu due to proximity, Okigwe is just 1hr to Enugu but 2hrs to Abakaliki.
Problem with idiots like you is you have far below average IQ plus poor parental upbringing so you cannot think critically, you can only curse like you have been doing and that's why politicians take ppl for a ride here cos fools like you are plenty and can never ask relevant questions.
Go to the general hospitals,basic equipments like x-ray machines ,ultrasound, machines for the lab are all lacking,primary and secondary schools are unfit for poultry but idiots like you need airport first.
Aturu hausa
Stupid frustrated he-goat ediott, go hang yourself, mumu pig

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by GallantDuke(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
COMPAQ:

I don't understand this craze for airports in the East. There are existing long standing airports in Enugu, Benin, Owerri, Uyo, PH, Calabar and Asaba.

But now Anambra, Ebonyi and Bayelsa are building. Na Abia remain to build.

i would not even have an issue if they would be self sustaining, but unfortunately most of them will become a drain pipe to the state government, meaning less money for education, health, roads and other infrastructure.

I dare any state government building an airport to make it self sustaining. i.e the staff and maintenance of the airport will be paid solely from the revenues of that airport and let's see how many will survive.
Exactly my point
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by comrChris(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Just ignore those ppl,they're irredeemable.
Anambra with all its moneybags,big time businessmen a d industrialist all situated in Anambra found it fit to use Asaba and Enugu airports.
They're just building one now.
But the ppl who don't have ordinary portable water or standard general hospitals ,no good schools,dusty roads etc want an airport first.
You are just being pained for nothing
I can't fathom how projects in Ebonyi affects someone in anambra, like how is it your business.
Anambra bla bla bla, who do you people help.
You should better take this your frustration to your family and state and leave Ebonyi alone, according to you, no single good school, hospital or portal water, thank you but no body is complaining to you.
It's only in this forum I see foolish people claiming to be wise. Like I said your opinion as regard this airport or any project being done in Ebonyi is irrelevant, so keep it to ur self

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ogbuu101: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
comrChris:
You are just being pained for nothing
I can't fathom how projects in Ebonyi affects someone in anambra, like how is it your business.
Anambra bla bla bla, who do you people help.
You should better take this your frustration to your family and state and leave Ebonyi alone, according to you, no single good school, hospital or portal water, thank you but no body is complaining to you.
It's only in this forum I see foolish people claiming to be wise. Like I said your opinion as regard this airport or any project being done in Ebonyi is irrelevant, so keep it to ur self
Typical empty headed nairalander.
Not even one point made for or against.
Just abuses.
If your IQ wasn't in a single digit,you'd fathom I'm a concerned Ebonyian.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by khia: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
jimyjames:

hmmm Khia happy Valentine's Day, long time, how are things moving from the other side of the world?
Things are the same, lockdown is still the word of the day, I'm so sick of it. I got a letter from the courts for jury duty in March, I wonder how that's going to work with the social distancing. What's new with you?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by jimyjames(m): 4:13am On Feb 16, 2021
khia:

Things are the same, lockdown is still the word of the day, I'm so sick of it. I got a letter from the courts for jury duty in March, I wonder how that's going to work with the social distancing. What's new with you?
hmm sorry about that, no lockdown here anymore and I thank God for that.

emm who knows from now till March there will be a positive change, hopes up

nothing knew, my baby Rachel is plus 1 , thank God for a good family and good neighbors
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ikennamurphy: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Just abuses.
If your IQ wasn't in a single digit,you'd fathom I'm a concerned Ebonyian.
You're a stupid frustrated person with IQ less than that of an ant lets not even talk of a fowl,bc the fowl will feel offended . Ebonyi is light ahead of your state in road network , hospitals and clean environment. Stay in your erosion land which has prevented u from moving out to know what is happening. Ediot

Who gives a ratass concern on which airport Anambra people decide to use,what is our business with Anambra?
Stay in your lane as the last time I checked we have 36 states in Nigeria, even your never do well drunkard gov wants to build an unending airport for u

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by budusky05(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Iko5000:
If this is the way to build an airport than any dick and Harry can construct one their backyard

Read this nonsense u typed again. Get sense pls
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Iko5000: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
No you go and see other Airports ,study the building and planning process . Get sense pls
budusky05:

Read this nonsense u typed again. Get sense pls
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ralph05(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=GallantDuke post=99067274]
You just proved that you are a schmuck by tagging me an "afonja" whereas I am a full blooded Igbo man. I am even more Igbo than you. Talking about intelligence, I am a still yet to see your reasoning ability. Knave!
Shebi you go still die?
Abi u want leave forever with ur ego
Las las na die u go die, dem go still burry u 6fit
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ralph05(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=GallantDuke post=99067879]
It is only a fool that does not know that there is an airport currently being built in Umueri Anambra state, only a fool and I am afraid you are one.
Okay
So u probably said Ebonyi state don't need airport because of the one in Enugu which will serve both state
So why then is anambara building one when it's not far from The one is Asaba?
When will these Muppets anambarians learn to let go of hatred and envy?
Una mumu no dey end ooo
Form generation to generation, na so Una go dey yeye Una self
Tufiakwa
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ralph05(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=JohnBullMySon post=99068280]it does not matter sha. the ebonyi airport will definitely be local, if them like make them call am interuniverse airport
If de pain
Go khee ur self say dem dey build airport for Ebonyi
Ndi ala
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ralph05(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Ogbuu101 post=99069929]
Go and check the conditions of the primary schools and general hospitals in Ebonyi b4 you talk of future.
That's why I made mention of scale of preference.
I fly regularly in and out of d east and I'm even in Ebonyi now,came via a flight and I rarely see our Ebonyi ppl at Enugu airport
Brother it's simple
When the Ebonyi airport is completed and kicked off for use
Don't patronise in flying through it
You can be flying Enugu to Ebonyi
So rest
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ralph05(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=GallantDuke post=99069983]
Nobody is against you developing your state but what we are saying is that the govt should embark on projects that will generate income for the government and also serve the citizenry.

Do you still need to be told that the airport will boost The state's GDP and enhance more income ?
I don't really understand ur lines
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ralph05(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=comrChris post=99074224]After all this your ranting, make sure you stop the governor from building the airport,since you all have turned special advisers on project matter to the governor.
You will be shocked to know the number of Afikpo people in diaspora, Afikpo alone o.
The governor saw need to build an airport in his state and all of you want to kill yourselves over it,like your opinions even matter

Shey u dey mind those people?
Nawa fo u ooo
Make dem go stop the building of the airport or send atomic bomb yo the location
Re: Update On Ebonyi Airport Runway And Terminal Building: Pictures & Video by Ralph05(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Ogbuu101 post=99090715]
Just abuses.
If your IQ wasn't in a single digit,you'd fathom I'm a concerned Ebonyian
To cut it shot
U are a lost Ebonyian who has no idea of his roots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / Kofar Ruwa Highway Cracks In Kano, Months After Commissioning, Car Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.