Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures (71946 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mitsurugi:
Nice. She is beautiful. Thank God for His mercies. smiley

See this one. Una go dey allow ena dick dey do the thinking.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by mc4talkative: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Imagine kissin those lips grin

U go first grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by mc4talkative: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
DJ10rounds:
M
[size=8pt][/size]
O mo me me me angry
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
harmargedon:
are those babies language.
yes. I'm but a baby
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mitsurugi(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
frank800:

See this one. Una go dey allow ena dick dey do the thinking.

Dey talk wetin dey your mind o. Am. I going to f.ck her face or which other part of the body are you seeing that I'm not oga pervo? grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mitsurugi(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evince:
thank science though

After God, science wink
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by cRAFTsVEN: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Imagine kissin those lips grin
` Why! grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Iatrogen: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Atikulated:
Having a child born with a cleft can be so upsetting, and Saudo's parents were no exception, who nearly throws her away days after she was born.

It was with the intervention of an Islamic scholar, who lived next door that saved the life of Saudo. Saudo had grown to live with cleft for 16 years; she suffered stigmatization from her peers and even from close relations including her siblings. It was a traumatic experience as she explained.

According to her parents, they were one time informed of possible corrective surgery, but they couldn't even make any attempt, with the assumption that it would be expensive and meant for the rich, since they were peasant farmers.

Saudo, however, did not lose hope, she believed that someday she could afford whatever it is to get the surgery done for her. She could not even go into business for fear that no one would patronize her, since everybody avoided her. Saudo however engaged herself in rearing domestic animals, selling them during festivities.

She was saving her little earnings with the hope of seeking medical attention in a near future. It was while Saudo was planning on making sales of her livestock that she got news of a free cleft surgery organized by OHAI.

Without hesitation, she rode on her uncle's bicycle, several kilometers away to the treatment center. She arrived and received her cleft lip surgery.

Four years after, Saudo looks beautiful with cheerful smiles on her face. The surgery was carried out by Oral Health Advocacy Initiative (OHAI) who has been partnering with Smile Train since 2012. OHAI is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria, and focused on Africa.

This day, we celebrate and share love with the over 5,000 smiles on the faces of children, women, and adults around the continent. We celebrate with our partners, donors, and volunteers for their unrelenting support and dedication that has brought smiles and hope to the lives of thousands in Africa.

Photo 1: Before Surgery
Photo 2: Immediately After Surgery
Photo 3: Four Years After Surgery

Source: https://ohaiafrica.org/news/love-begins-with-a-smile/

Those lips should be put to the test tightly wrapped around my pole to confirm it's integrity...
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by jd3trice(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Beauty of Dentistry and Dental Surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Dey talk wetin dey your mind o. Am. I going to f.ck her face or which other part of the body are you seeing that I'm not oga pervo? grin

Would you have said the same if it were to be a male in the picture?
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by eseago: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did
Don't worry one day you will encounter the hand of God.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did

God comes in where science cannot handle.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by 12345baba(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
And her Boko Haram brothers don't want western education
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Wow.
This made me remember those 2 doctors on that program called Botched.

Yeah! Dubrow and Nassif .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by slimjosh231(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did May God bestow upon you understanding. Who created the human beings doing this exploits? You can never comprehend God. Study your Psalms.

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
eseago:
Don't worry one day you will encounter the hand of God.
Encounter the hand of a Jewish god? he should keep his hands off me. don't like being violated like that lol. he should use his hands on himself to jack off or maybe fork Virgin Mary again to give birth to ..... himself
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by OnlyJesusCanSav: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Glory be to God.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mightyhaiz: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
aboki ka bu aboki
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

This table you de shake. gringrin some sheep would have bad dreams this night.

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
jcmaiah:

God comes in where science cannot handle.

No! science comes in and finds practical solutions while useless gods like the Jewish one you serve gets given the credit. Spiritual entities CANNOT do anything in real life. they only work in books and stories plus imaginations of believers. Or would you please tell me a "miraculous event that can never happen to someone who doesn't believe in a god or some disastrous event that can only happen to an unbeliever?
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by oluwasegun007(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Glory be to God...

Now are confidence as a woman is back.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
wtf

_blowjob* gone wrong

It's not errthing you have to joke about....
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Iatrogen:

Those lips should be put to the test tightly wrapped around my pole to confirm it's integrity...
This is all you could come up with.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by favour32(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

You can reason go the direction wey you want,so let others do the same thing too.
Nor be your brain others dey use as you nor dey use their brain.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by willybaby(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
leroy213:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
under such a good news you wan still scam people Na wah
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Hezmatosky: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mitsurugi:
Nice. She is beautiful. Thank God for His mercies. smiley
But will u marry her? As today is valentine wink
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by victorix(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

If only you could understand that science and the supernatural works together, but in different ways. No one cancels out another. Just imagine science and the supernatural as two sides of the same coin. There are some things that even science can't explain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by crafteck(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
Thank you lord you are the king of king cool

Life changer

Kindly praise the doctor
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by AMvanquish: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dpharisee:
Most of the birth defects occurs in the North, it can be adduced to factors such as malnutrition during pregnancy, smoking habits (women in the North smoke more than men, a lot is hidden under that hijab), lack of anti natal care, high illiteracy, high birth rate from same womb without spacing etc
Happy that help came this beautiful girl's way, now those northern pedophiles can rush those repaired lips wink

Women in the North smoke more than Men. In this Nigeria shocked, Please can you back it up with stats. If not stop assuming please.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Amorprincesa24: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
You watch it too? Some episodes are disgusting especially reduction of stomach fat.
Muhylonaire007:
Wow.
This made me remember those 2 doctors on that programme called Botched.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by IamAtikulate: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

The doctor that carried out the surgery are not atheist. They believe in God.

Take your hate-filled soul to somewhere else. One French study proved that religionists are happier than atheists.

Keep hating dude, we ain't surprised
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
victorix:

If only you could understand that science and the supernatural works together, but in different ways. No one cancels out another. Just imagine science and the supernatural as two sides of the same coin. There are some things that even science can't explain.

I agree with your last statement but you know what science does about things that it can't answer? work hard till it's answered but what does religion do about such? use useless entities like Jewish and Arab gods as answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.