Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures (71961 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Johnerm: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders i need your advice. My neighbor's electric generator is pumping dangerous smoke into my room.

I am developing health problem as a result of the carbon monoxide. I have complained to him against it. I have advised him to change the position of the generator. I have also complained it to the landlord, but this wicked man and his wife insist while claiming that they have the right to use a generator anywhere they want.

Please, what do i do now? To get a doctor's report? To call him a police? To sue him? Where do i start? Thanks
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Kwara1stson: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Johnerm:
Please fellow nairalanders i need your advice. My neighbor's electric generator is pumping dangerous smoke into my room.

I am developing health problem as a result of the carbon monoxide. I have complained to him against it. I have advised him to change the position of the generator. I have also complained it to the landlord, but this wicked man and his wife insist while claiming that they have the right to use a generator anywhere they want.

Please, what do i do now? To get a doctor's report? To call him a police? To sue him? Where do i start? Thanks
pour salt inside the petrol tank. Gbam
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by iramure(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
...and one idiots preached to me to let bible knowledge override my science knowledge and I asked the idiot that the microphone with which he said that rubbish was made through the knowledge of the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

The doctor that carried out the surgery are not atheist. They believe in God.
We don't know that for a fact and even if that were true it doesn't in anyway invalidate any of my point. even if he were religious he used scientific methods to find solution and didn't pray the cleft away

Take your hate-filled soul to somewhere else. One French study proved that religionists are happier than atheists.
maybe it's true but ignorance is bliss. this is why people in remote villages and deep jungles of Africa can be happier than exposed people in cities

2 Likes

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by PoliteActivist: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did

But you are not looking at the whole picture. Religion makes it possible for her to live happy, fulfilled life DESPITE the cleft. Just like people commit suicide despite having a perfect face and all material things. You get now? The ideal is NOT to solve the problem but to have a good meaningful life DESPITE the problem not being solved, or where the problem cannot be solved, die happily - as did the martyrs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Dpharisee: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
AMvanquish:

Women in the North smoke more than Men. In this Nigeria shocked, Please can you back it up with stats. If not stop assuming please.
I erroneously put men, it was supposed to be women in the South now modified.
We used to sell cigarettes here in the North, they smoke cheap cigarettes like Mars, Link, Gold leaf etc and now they do a lot of drugs
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by samwash(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did

Must you bring religion into the discussion?
And you thinks those scientist are doing theses wonders from their brain
God gives insight, He gives wisdom for Man to operate. All theses discovery in science & Technology is from God's insight for Man's development,
Be it any Race or Religion it's God that gives Man wisdom to operate. God is done with His creations, He has handed the Barton to Man for continuity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

But you are not looking at the whole picture. Religion makes it possible for her to live happy, fulfilled life DESPITE the cleft. Just like people commit suicide despite having a perfect face and all material things. You get now? The ideal is NOT to solve the problem but to have a good meaningful life DESPITE the problem not being solved, or where the problem cannot be solved, die happily - as did the martyrs.
All religion does is help you die happy like Al Qaeda suicide bombers? okay bro. sounds useful

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by PoliteActivist: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

All religion does is help you die happy like Al Qaeda suicide bombers? okay bro. sounds useful

Better than dying unhappily and hopelessly by suicide despite having computers and everything

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by EMMY76: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

God gave the doctors the wisdom and the equipments to operate on the lady argue with ur phone?
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by victorix(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I agree with your last statement but you know what science does about things that it can't answer? work hard till it's answered but what does religion do about such? use useless entities like Jewish and Arab gods as answer

Again science and religion ( believing in a supreme being) does not cancel out each other. I don't know why you guys aways try to separate the two. There are they are scientists who believe in God. I'm glad you agreed with my last statement, that should be more reason why you shouldn't limit your scope to only science. I just looked at your profile, and I'm running away right now as I'm not about to go into an argument that as been in existence since the fall of man. "The the universe didn't come from nothing."
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
samwash:

Must you bring religion into the discussion?
yes we must since religious people would do that anyways like we see on this very thread

And you thinks those scientist are doing theses wonders from their brain
yes and that's a fact! they didn't solve the cleft problem by reciting Jewish or Arab mythologies so it makes sense to assume they used their brains
God gives insight, He gives wisdom for Man to operate. All theses discovery in science & Technology is from God's insight for Man's development,
god doesn't give nada
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
EMMY76:

God gave the doctors the wisdom and the equipments to operate on the lady argue with ur phone?

Your useless god didn't do shit.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Better than dying unhappily and hopelessly by suicide despite having computers and everything
yep, thanks for stating those that hijacked 9-11 died a better death than I can ever die

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mckhala80(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hmmmm , God is merciful. I celebrate u Saudo.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by isan(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
No any religion would have solve that ...religion is delusional not reality
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by PoliteActivist: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

yep, thanks for stating those that hijacked 9-11 died a better death than I can ever die

The truth is they died happy, full of hope, despite commiting a dastardly act
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by anozie33146: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
:Thank you lord you are the king of king Life changerKindly praise the doctor
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by willyo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Wow.
This made me remember those 2 doctors on that programme called Botched.

Nassef and...?

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Can't argue with such an impeccable logic

2 Likes

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mitsurugi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hezmatosky:

But will u marry her? As today is valentine wink

Ha! I don marry o. grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by PoliteActivist: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Can't argue with such an impeccable logic

There you go. The truth is the truth. Teenagers of the 50's had no Facebook, yet happier than those of today
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by toprealman: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Beautiful, wonder what took her this long to fix it
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Muhylonaire007: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
99thEnemy:

Yeah! Dubrow and Nassif .

Yes!!!... You are absolutely right sir

2 Likes

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Ihatemumu: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
moneyissweet:
According to their religion, This is Haram.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mitsurugi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
frank800:

Would you have said the same if it were to be a male in the picture?

Why not? If a lady is beautiful or a guy is handsome what can anyone do to the contrary. For example I believe Zubby Michael is a handsome man, na initial poverty make am look like agbero grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mitsurugi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Your opinion sir. smiley
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Goco(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thank God for her. Power of Surgery. Thank God For The Doctors that did this Surgery on her. People are really suffering different health issues in this life.

Do u know ur Cells are dying daily?
Do u know as your Cells are dying daily, ur Organs starts failing and damaging gradually without u knowing and as it's damaging your organs, it will get it a point its goes beyond repair. Then the Doctors will tell u that u have Kidney Failure, Liver Problem, Diabetes, Heart Problem, Prostrate Issue, Cancers and so many other degenerative diseases. Please you all need to act now especially does in these category. Because if care is not taken, such individual will just die like that.
Your only Remedy is Stem Cells. People in these category need Stem Cells to Regenerate the Dead Cells in those organs before it becomes too late and they finally given up the ghost. These Stem Cells Repair that damaged Organs before its too late

To know more about it, click here

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by banmee(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
eseago:
Don't worry one day you will encounter the hand of God.

Lol. It's crazy how fear can intellectually paralyze a person. "Hand of God" grin. What the hell does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Sheunma: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

What?
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by 001spice: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Truefaith1:
Life changing..
Thank God. Such a beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.