Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures (71958 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by AMvanquish: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2021
Dpharisee:

I erroneously put men, it was supposed to be women in the South now modified.
We used to sell cigarettes here in the North, they smoke cheap cigarettes like Mars, Link, Gold leaf etc and now they do a lot of drugs

Ok. Duly noted cool
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

If need be, he would do that. Its not every prayer God answers just like your science doesn't have solution to all problems
If need be? grin
Bro, there are millions of people who can't live their lives the way they want because they lost a part of their body.
Why does your god not answer that particular prayer? grin
Why is it that when someone has HIV, cancer, sickle cell, etc. He or she expects a miracle.
But when someone looses their legs or hands due to an accident, nobody bothers to pray or try to perform miracles to grow it back? Why? I thought your faith can move mountains. grin
At least, that one alone would be proof that prayers work. grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by PoliteActivist: 1:28am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Stop bringing up these ridiculous statistics abeg.
You said it's better to die by suicide bombing than dying hopeless and unhappy. And I'm asking you, how unbelievers are the ones who die hopeless and unhappy. undecided
And you say it as if it matters whether you die happy or unhappy. Once you're dead, you're dead. How you felt before you died serves no usefulness.

Well if suicide is not dying hopeless and unhappy I don't know what is. Think on the quotes below. Really think on them - it will save me a lot of typing.

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 15, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

They might as well be religious but they sure didn't solve the woman's problem by slamming their heads on concrete floor like a deranged idiot while facing a particular direction and murmuring so softly its inaudible like someone army just beat the crap out of

grin Yes because they are not confuse like you are, that's why lol. grin Science doesn't care about anyone's beliefs or disbeliefs before success is made. Some deluded folks think It's about athesim lol. How derranged can a thought process be? It's funny how some confuse people are so blind to see this FACT lol. It has nothing to do with anyone's screwed or unscrewed mentality.

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST BUNCH OF CONFUSE FOLKS WHO SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU LACK VERY SIMPLE UNDERSTANDING. grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Xmuslim: 3:18am On Feb 15, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did

they will say it's God that gave the scientist the knowledge.

Okay, let's assume that's true for religious scientists. Why would their gods give knowledge to non religious scientists?

Their gods must be dumb grin grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Xmuslim: 3:21am On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

If need be, he would do that. Its not every prayer God answers just like your science doesn't have solution to all problems
lol. Your god is supposed to be all powerful grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Xmuslim: 3:47am On Feb 15, 2021
eedimo:

Forget it, you can't keep pretending to be an atheist to impress others.
Be yourself bru
and the award of the most dumb post belong to you grin. Like seriously?
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Xmuslim: 3:49am On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

Miracles happen, don't call God useless. It doesn't end well.
abrahamic god is useless. He's also powerless. Nothing will happen dude. Snap out of fear of non existence
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Xmuslim: 3:56am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

If need be? grin
Bro, there are millions of people who can't live their lives the way they want because they lost a part of their body.
Why is it that when someone has HIV, cancer, sickle cell, etc. He or she expects a miracle.
But when someone looses their legs or hands due to an accident, nobody bothers to pray or try to perform miracles to grow it back? Why? I thought your faith can move mountains. grin
it's has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that prayers do not work.

Me and you even demonstrated it with a pastor here on nairaland that arranged a prayer meeting with us. He claimed his god would remove the devil that blinded us from believing in him. I'm still expecting his god intervention in my life till now cheesy

I guess it's appropriate to believe that human as we know it today is not one specie. Some are capable of believing lies while the other specie can't grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Xmuslim: 4:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Empiree my man. Welcome to the thread. grin

Your recent argument suggests your struggling to make sense out of sunni/salafi Islam and to maintain balance. Trust me I've been there.

You can't make complete sense out of any Islamic sect because the religion is made up and filled with inconsistencies. But the scholars will keep deceiving you guys that the night of Islam is as bright as it day with respect to clarity.

Good luck in your journey to the truth my friend. I've found my own truth and I can't be happier. My second year as an ex Muslim after wasting so many years justifying nonsense
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by lalo128: 6:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Dpharisee:
Most of the birth defects occurs in the North, it can be adduced to factors such as malnutrition during pregnancy, smoking habits (women in the North smoke more than women in the South, a lot is hidden under that hijab), lack of anti natal care, high illiteracy, high birth rate from same womb without spacing etc
Happy that help came this beautiful girl's way, now those northern pedophiles can rush those repaired lips wink
cow
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Image123(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

If need be? grin

Assumptions of the ignorant.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Image123(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Like growing back amputated limbs? grin grin grin

Having limbs looks like such a big deal to you, except of course you're copying and pasting other thoughts. Are your limbs incomplete? Many a limbless human have achieved much more in life than so called complete human. Don't worship your limbs, worship God.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Xmuslim:
it's has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that prayers do not work.

Me and you even demonstrated it with a pastor here on nairaland that arranged a prayer meeting with us. He claimed his god would remove the devil that blinded us from believing in him. I'm still expecting his god intervention in my life till now cheesy

I guess it's appropriate to believe that human as we know it today is not one specie. Some are capable of believing lies while the other specie can't grin.

grin grin grin
Bunch of clowns, that's what they are.
I'm still waiting for the one who said he'll end atheism on Nairaland. grin grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Image123:

Assumptions of the ignorant.

Eyah.
This your daily tears on my mentions sef. grin grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by IYANGBALI: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2021
Make we marry her for oga Seun nau as him no wan choose among all the babes on nairaland
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Divoc19(f): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2021
You go mind them? Them no go see this one to talk say na Haram now

moneyissweet:
According to their religion, Thi[/sub][sub]s is Haram.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Divoc19(f): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2021
This one shock me shocked

Dpharisee:
smoking habits (women in the North smoke more than women in the South, a lot is hidden under that hijab) wink
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Xmuslim:
they will say it's God that gave the scientist the knowledge.

Okay, let's assume that's true for religious scientists. Why would their gods give knowledge to non religious scientists?

Their gods must be dumb grin grin

Why will God give the knowledge to none religious scientist you asked? The reason is straight forward because you still would have complained that he gave the knowledge only to religious people grin.
Why not the non religious too, is it not just science? grin

grin Some folks can't help always complaining about GOD. The can't stop because they can't get over what doesn't even 'exist' to them. A weird, absurd funny kind of mentality grin

How can a people be so bothered about what doesn't exist. I don't believe in UFOS. It be stup!D of me to center my life being angry about UFOS and always complaining.

That's a mental problem. All I need do is enjoy life and move not stuck in one place always complaining.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Tinalex26: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Came in here to know what cleft is...now I know...Well...thank God for you!!!
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Drs. Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif.
Muhylonaire007:
Wow.
This made me remember those 2 doctors on that programme called Botched.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2021
Xmuslim:
abrahamic god is useless. He's also powerless. Nothing will happen dude. Snap out of fear of non existence
Okay. Your cross to bear
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Xmuslim:
lol. Your god is supposed to be all powerful grin
All powerful doesn't imply that every prayer must be answered. Even Paul with his closeness to God has eye problems which he prayed about and God told him to live with that. So all powerful doesn't he must meet all demands
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

If need be? grin
When it comes to God, I don't argue much because you need the experience to know how He works. Natural logic doesn't work with God. Meanwhile your wisdom is foolishness before God so take note of that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Wow.
This made me remember those 2 doctors on that programme called Botched.
Yep Dr Dubrow and Dr Nassif
I love them lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Rushna27(f): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
nice one
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

When it comes to God, I don't argue much because you need the experience to know how He works. Natural logic doesn't work with God. Meanwhile your wisdom is foolishness before God so take note of that.

grin grin grin Lmao...of course, when it comes to your god, one has to dump logic and become a zombie to believe.
Small question I asked you, you're already saying "my god is mysterious" "my god cannot be understood". grin
Just say you believe blindly and don't know the answer to my questions, I'll understand. Rather than dodging and trying to play smart. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

Why will God give the knowledge to none religious scientist you asked? The reason is straight forward because you still would have complained that he gave the knowledge only to religious people grin.
Why not the non religious too, is it not just science? grin

grin Some folks can't help always complaining about GOD. The can't stop because they can't get over what doesn't even 'exist' to them. A weird, absurd funny kind of mentality grin

How can a people be so bothered about what doesn't exist. I don't believe in UFOS. It be stup!D of me to center my life being angry about UFOS and always complaining.

That's a mental problem. All I need do is enjoy life and move not stuck in one place always complaining.

Do those who believe in UFOs knock on your door to preach about UFOs? Do those who believe in UFOs mount speakers to disturb their neighborhood? Do those who believe in UFOs exploit poor people? Do those who believe in UFOs force their doctrine on little kids? Do those who believe in UFOs try to make the law align with their beliefs, thereby making the lives of others uncomfortable? Do those who believe in UFOs spread ignorance by teaching kids to pray rather than teaching them how to work to solve problems? Do those who believe in UFOs make it mandatory for kids to study religious subjects rather than teaching them the history of their land? Do those who believe in UFOs claim they're holy but yet are the most hypocritical, most wicked and selfish set of people? Do those who believe in UFOs kill others because of their god? Do those who believe in UFOs discriminate against others who don't believe in UFOs? Do those who believe in UFOs trash the tradition of their land, tagging it evil and backwards? If yes, then wouldn't it make sense to criticize the beliefs of these UFO believers? undecided
You see, you're not that bright and you think when one criticizes your imaginary sky daddy, it's because he/she believes it exists. Lol, abeg say something else. cheesy dem go criticize your god tire, and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Do those who believe in UFOs knock on your door to preach about UFOs? Do those who believe in UFOs mount speakers to disturb their neighborhood? Do those who believe in UFOs exploit poor people? Do those who believe in UFOs force their doctrine on little kids? Do those who believe in UFOs try to make the law align with their beliefs, thereby making the lives of others uncomfortable? Do those who believe in UFOs spread ignorance by teaching their kids that it better to pray than work? Do those who believe in UFOs claim they're holy but yet are the most hypocritical, most wicked and selfish set of people? Do those who believe in UFOs kill others because of their god? Do those who believe in UFOs discriminate against others who don't believe in UFOs? Do those who believe in UFOs trash the tradition of their land, tagging it evil and backwards? If yes, then wouldn't it make sense to criticize the beliefs of these UFO believers?
You see, you're not that bright and you think when one criticizes your imaginary sky daddy, it's because he/she believes it exists. Lol, abeg say something else. cheesy dem go criticize your god tire, and there's nothing you can do about it.

grin look at how you ended your long talk lol, you function the same way, CRITICISING RELIGION just as RELIGION CRITICIZES the ANTIRELIGIOUS but you are too INSENSITIVE to realise lol. It's funny how your brightness has made you so blind to see that anti religiousity is a way of life which systematical is being imposed on the lives of people who don't find it appealing. You truely are too bright grin lol.

YOU WOULD HAVE KEEPT YOUR COOL. THE THREAD WASN'T ABOUT RELIGION BUT HOW A DEFORMITY WAS CORRECTED VIA SURGERY. grin HOW DID IS BECOME A RELIGION AFFAIR? THE ANTI-RELIGIOUS CAN HELP TO USE EVERY AVENUE TO PREACH THEIR DISBELIEF grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

grin look at how you ended your long talk lol, you function the same way, CRITICISING RELIGION just as RELIGION CRITICIZES the ANTIRELIGIOUS but you are too INSENSITIVE to realise lol. It's funny how your brightness has made you so blind that anti religiousity is a way of life which systematical is being imposed on the lives of people who don't find it appealing. You are too bright grin lol.

Lol, see this one. Most unbelievers just make their own points online and move on. Nobody is that jobless or intolerant to mount speakers, mount buses and harass people in market places telling them there is no god.
You criticize your government a lot because they make you uncomfortable, does that mean you and them are alike?
And wtf do you mean by "imposing Ani-religiosity" on people. Do anti religious folks do any of those things I stated up there apart from making their points online? grin grin
You're looking for comparison where there is none. Try harder abeg. grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

grin look at how you ended your long talk lol, you function the same way, CRITICISING RELIGION just as RELIGION CRITICIZES the ANTIRELIGIOUS but you are too INSENSITIVE to realise lol. It's funny how your brightness has made you so blind that anti religiousity is a way of life which systematical is being imposed on the lives of people who don't find it appealing. You are too bright grin lol.

At least you've been schooled and now realize why your religion is being criticized. See how you clearly avoided my points to look for comparison, because you know what I said was right. Abeg swerve.
grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin Lmao...of course, when it comes to your god, one has to dump logic and become a zombie to believe.
Small question I asked you, you're already saying "my god is mysterious" "my god cannot be understood". grin
Just say you believe blindly and don't know the answer to my questions, I'll understand. Rather than dodging and trying to play smart. grin
You can't succeed outside God. Take it or leave it. If doubt me, tell God to take away His hand from your matter and see how e go be for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.