Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77702 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by walyx(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Anyways, I understand.
I stayed with my sister and her husband once when I was still job hunting and the husband brother was also staying in the house too because it was a very large house with many rooms

One afternoon I came back from my outing and when I got to the room I was staying I found the door locked. I wanted to knock but before I was able to I heard adult noise/ sex noise coming from inside the room so I just stepped away and went to wait in sitting room for my sister husband brother ( grin) and his girlfriend to come out, I knew it was him in the room and it couldn't have been my sister and her husband because both of them had jobs that they work 9 to 5 and are never at home in the afternoon.

Anyway after some time the guy came out and came to sit in parlor to do his office work on the laptop. He didnt even look embarassed or anything, just greeted normal greeting and started arranging his work station in parlor, meanwhile the girlfriend was still in the room, probably sleeping. I couldn't force her to go out so that I can enter my room to freshen up and rest so I stayed inside parlor waiting for her to wake and leave.

After some time she sha got up and joined us in parlor then her boyfriend ordered shawarma for both of us and we ate and then he ordered uber for her to take her home then she left tongue

Chai

When I got back to my room the whole bed looked like iyamma to me, I even saw empty carton of postinor 2 on the bedsheets to confirm that they were doing mummy and daddy on my bed. I dont know why they didn't use their own room.
I dont know why they didnt lock the house door and do it in parlor, why they chose my bed instead.
I told my sister about it when she returned from work and she laughed and said I should lock the door next time and go out with the key.

Since I couldn't sleep on that iyamma bedsheets where two people did their yamayama I turned the mattress over and dusted it hard and spread like two wrappers on it to sleep that night.

Then I washed the bedsheets in washing machine.

The end.

Chai, I too dey talk sha. Who asked me for my life story sef? tongue

OP sorry about all this, regardless of what anyone says, it was very wrong of them to have sex in your room, very wrong and unhygienic.

Sleep on the floor or remove the sheets and sleep on bare mattress. Tomorrow wear nylon bag on your hands and wash the bedspread.

Ndo
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Lucrativress(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:

I'm young, and got grace, I will spread my wing, if i crash it is my decision, i really needed this push, I will buy her a gift if am ever made.
Do you know that to solve this issue calmly you could have simply conversed it with your brother in an understanding way,it's his House you know,trust me I know how it feels when you expect a sibling to be sensible
Try not to act irrational
Either that option or just burning the bedsheet quietly, do you know silent acts sends stronger messages and allowing hurts in and fuming inside?
You only create discomfort for yourself alone and later you'll know you're all alone in this World.
Splitting inheritance is not the thing, your brother seems like a real nice person,why not communicate with him or even send him texts if you can't look at him while saying it?
These things are normal things that happen,as disgusting as it is,it can be handled peacefully while you work on leaving the House

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by stupidmod5: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:

I'm young, and got grace, I will spread my wing, if i crash it is my decision, i really needed this push, I will buy her a gift if am ever made.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by general111(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bro you are the problem, not your brothers wife or your brother.
For saying that your brothers wife disgust you even before the sex thing is a pointer to the fact that you have issues

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Beholdjoan: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

Sorry about that. Just change the bedspread ND take it to dry cleaner tomorrow that's all.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Do you know that to solve this issue calmly you could have simply conversed it with your brother in an understanding way,it's his House you know,trust me I know how it feels when you expect a sibling to be sensible
Try not to act irrational
Either that option or just burning the bedsheet quietly, do you know silent acts sends stronger messages and allowing hurts in and fuming inside?
You only create discomfort for yourself alone and later you'll know you're all alone in this World.
Splitting inheritance is not the thing, your brother seems like a real nice person,why not communicate with him or even send him texts if you can't look at him while saying it?
These things are normal things that happen,as disgusting as it is,it can be handled peacefully while you work on leaving the House

My brother is a nice guy, but It not easy to be the only one they talk about, I'm like this kind of person that does not talk much but really loud, I don't want to bring issues to the family cause to my brother a wife is already a part of him, but to me the wife remains a stranger, my brother after that went out coming back this night, it a merry go round day and currently sleeping.

So how would I say or so, don't you know your wife or you should wash the sheets after doing like, lol that's the most ridiculous thing ever, I got pretend like honestly I don't even know you guys did something like this, I don't have to know that why a mature woman should make the bed and wash the sheets.

I don't tell her to wash my sheets, in fact most times I cook my food I love cooking, at home my mum do help me with washing and my mum is about the only woman I allow to wash my bedsheet, if it were at home my mum could have washed it, like once I quarrel with my mum sef I stop her from washing my football kits which she love doing, to me I don't naturally like just anybody washing my personal effects.

I don't ask her to wash the bedsheet on a good day, I wash my stuff myself I enjoy doing it and watch my fingers look clean but this is different, even in my room in my personal house, they can have sex there they are married, but after that, restore my room to earlier state. That's all I'm asking. And I don't have to tell them becuase somethings are not what you say, we can all send a silent message.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Lucrativress(f): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:

My brother is a nice guy, but It not easy to be the only one they talk about, I'm like this kind of person that does not talk much but really loud, I don't want to bring issues to the family cause to my brother a wife is already a part of him, but to me the wife remains a stranger, my brother after that went out coming back this night, it a merry go round day and currently sleeping.

So how would I say or so, don't you know your wife or you should wash the sheets after doing like, lol that's the most ridiculous thing ever, I got pretend like honestly I don't even know you guys did something like this, I don't have to know that why a mature woman should make the bed and wash the sheets.

I don't tell her to wash my sheets, in fact most times I cook my food I love cooking, at home my mum do help me with washing and my mum is about the only woman I allow to wash my bedsheet, if it were at home my mum could have washed it, like once I quarrel with my mum sef I stop her from washing my football kits which she love doing, to me I don't naturally like just anybody washing my personal effects.

I don't ask her to wash the bedsheet on a good day, I wash my stuff myself I enjoy doing it and watch my fingers look clean but this is different, even in my room in my personal house, they can have sex there they are married, but after that, restore my room to earlier state. That's all I'm asking. And I don't have to tell them becuase somethings are not what you say, we can all send a silent message.
Your problem is that you expect people to behave in a certain way which is right
Stop expecting much from people
Expect the worst and work on how you'll handle situations when people act disgusting cause the truth is,expect your disgust to be ignited again later in the future.
And the only reason is cause we're humans and not gods and we're not the same.
Sorry okay,don't feel bad again
Just be happy you have options to choose from that's all,don't get worked up over this issue

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Luizkid(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
wait, so you stay in your brother's house and u dey complain say dem contaminate your room?? I don't understand all these spoilt kids nowadays aswear.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
GerogeI:

God made us to be with women. Only be prudent enough to marry them before sex. I think your spiritualist is just using your head. You are too young for such bullshit.

God, the creator designed you to see and savour women folk, because He needs you to give birth to the next generation. God has no plan of filling the earth with Jesus. He choose us, imperfect sexual beings. You do not know it now, but the truth is that you will be extremely deflated, probably depressed and sad if you do not have women folk around you in your midlife 35-50. So take the church drive for sexual Righteousness with a pint of salt. You need sex, it is a physical need, you cannot avoid. A few years from now, you will no longer be able to avoid sex, you will end up with masturbation if you remain alone. That's a sin as well, so why the hell should you avoid women. Just better find one to marry at the right time.

These are part of the reason why the bible went further to write it, that it's not good for a man to be alone. Do not fornicate, but do not run a way from women.
At every point have one you choose for yourself and keep her close.

Stop consulting spiritualist they will ruin you. If you are so afraid of life at 26 when you have nothing to fear, what will you do when you are much older and have real fears. Just trust God, and have a stubborn self confidence. Make your plans and try your ideas, you will makes mistakes, but from them you will learn the lessons that will help you build a successful life.
I can also see u did not spend a lot of your adult life with your father, and your brother has not filled that role well. Maybe he is too young.

Get yourself a mentor. Look in you work place for a man beyond his 40s or 50s, who you admire, his character and achievements. Meet him privately, and ask him to be your mentor. Tell him that you feel he can help you bridge some gaps you might have in making the journey into manhood. He will not say no. Do not choose a man with a broken home or hideous Character. Choose a man that is being celebrated, your CEO, DCEO, etc. Cheers and welcome to the life of a man!

My case with women are quite complicated, I didn't go to seek advice on women but after telling me other things they told me the major problem I should be careful with is women, they are not referring to my brothers wife or some random women, some married women are over my head and I know from that moment that if I make mistake it could be costly, it not simple, even yesterday I spoke with my mum, I told her there are enough kids in the world that needs love, why do people care to bring more kids, she asked me what about these number of women that came to see you during Xmas what if one of them comes back and say they are pregnant for you, would you reject the kids, so if I even get a decent girl pregnant, my family especially my mum would be more than happy, even my brother knows my girlfriend here and he only advised me, to try as much as possible to find a good woman that marriage is not something you wish to go with the wrong woman.

The problem I could sense is not on regular women, it is from married women who seems easily in love which I don't know why but I had learnt to see that as not as a result of whatever potential, I see it as a plot by some forces to bring me down, that's why I avoid women, they easily fall in love with me then give the excuse that I'm Ogbanje and that's why women easily fall for me and find it hard to let go.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Lucrativress(f): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:

You talked about feeling bad cause you're the center of discussion grin
Welcome to life
You'll just have to grow a thick skin that's all and not worry about it
Cause these things are normal recurrences at times,you'll just have to live around it to be able to live peacefully with yourself.
Work on leaving though but keep your mind and heart open,don't hold grudges.
This is life,it is shitty and hurting and annoying but we're lucky to still be in it
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:

I can even try to understand that since I had not been around if they decide to have sex anywhere the urge cought up with them it understandable but after, what they especially the woman ought to do is to wash the bedsheet knowing that another adult Male will be in the room.

I brought out my rapper my mum gave me, washed it around 4:30 now it dried but the bedsheet is even thicker, even if I decide to spread my rapper at one side, I'm a careless sleeper and I know I could turn ro still get to the other side.

I could be overreacting but sex in reality had never been something quite clean, I get think of gross things like bacterial through the night, people are different, I might go back to my family house for some times.

Why her though? You keep going back to this and it makes me wonder, would the bed sheets even be 'clean' to you if your brother had washed it?

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Lucrativress(f): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:

My case with women are quite complicated, I didn't go to seek advice on women but after telling me other things they told me the major problem I should be careful with is women, they are not referring to my brothers wife or some random women, some married women are over my head and I know from that moment that if I make mistake it could be costly, it not simple, even yesterday I spoke with my mum, I told her there are enough kids in the world that needs love, why do people care to bring more kids, she asked me what about these number of women that came to see you during Xmas what if one of them comes back and say they are pregnant for you, would you reject the kids, so if I even get a decent girl pregnant, my family especially my mum would be more than happy, even my brother knows my girlfriend here and he only advised me, to try as much as possible to find a good woman that marriage is not something you wish to go with the wrong woman.

The problem I could sense is not on regular women, it is from married women who seems easily in love which I don't know why but I had learnt to see that as not as a result of whatever potential, I see it as a plot by some forces to bring me down, that's why I avoid women, they easily fall in love with me then give the excuse that I'm Ogbanje and that's why women easily fall for me and find it hard to let go.
Why are you seeking people's validations?
A Spiritualist said....
You've gotta man up man
Cause I'll tell you something
What you've heard and make yourself believe is part of the problem of today
Be less spiritual abeg and use your logical reasoning
Part of our major problem in Nigeria is we get to be too religious
What happened to benefits of doubts and learning to accommodate people

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Lucrativress(f): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gang90:

Which forces want to bring you down Iwo Oloun
I'm just reading this well sef
Why not think logically na
You seem receptive which seems to be making people interested in you
Cause there's an air of class and receptiveness then probably "omo olowo"
A bit of nonchalance and sexy arrogance,can't you just see the logical reasoning in this
You remind me of a relative,I tell you if you continue like this,you'll be lost in yourself,you really don't want that, it's the loneliest thing to ever happen to anyone
Don't be boring bikonu
Live and live and keep living
Don't talk about forces,just think and next time think of a good solution,don't tell me you're the everytime Church and Bible type o

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Lucrativress(f): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who will agree with me that over religious people are the most unaccommodating humans in the World?

10 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Lucrativress:

Your problem is that you expect people to behave in a certain way which is right
Stop expecting much from people
Expect the worst and work on how you'll handle situations when people act disgusting cause the truth is,expect your disgust to be ignited again later in the future.
And the only reason is cause we're humans and not gods and we're not the same.
Sorry okay,don't feel bad again
Just be happy you have options to choose from that's all,don't get worked up over this issue
I will just stay up to night which in few minutes time it will be tomorrow, options available to me is 1, get the bedsheet washed with hot water, 2. Go home and spend some good time with my mum, laugh and get angry over any small thing and get treated like a king, at home they also cook what I like and I have two boys and a 17 years old girl staying with my mum they are my minions, they feel so happy to obey my commands, lol, but here I don't expect anything but I'm okay, like I don't eat Abacha, I don't eat vegetable soup for swallow, most times if my brothers wife cook those, she don't even care that I don't eat them but I can honestly take care of myself.

Lol, what most people don't get is that everybody is not the same, happiness is free, success will come if you are happy, I can also visit my two sisters living in other cities they had been begging me to visit or visit my second brother, but that's not my main issue, the truth is that work is about to get really hectic in this house and me, I no too like stress, cause me I can't come and kill myself lol.

I will just give them space for some weeks, then show up again when it feels right that's maybe rainy season lol, that's if it turns out a wrong decision but honestly, I got spend more time with people like my mum.

That's why me I can't even tell anyone why I'm saying making any move lol, I will just say, I'm going to this place so tomorrow, I just pack some few things I need tell my brother I got this call I got be in so and so place, cause if you register your displeasure, that means you don start matter them go start reason am make them settle am, if I so strong head commot on top issue and in case I chock up for where I dey enter na my bros I go still call make he send Tfair, so I go visit.

So that's it, tomorrow or next I will just be like let me go see so and so's office, not sure of coming back today.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I don't hate her, more like indifference, I had left several times but my brother wants me to stay around cause his business keeps him on the move and sometimes, I need to help with taking care of the kids

On the contrary, you do hate her though. You may think you don't, you may even have convinced yourself that you don't, but the more I read your replies, the more it becomes evident that the hatred is a mutual feeling between you too. You keep saying she disgusts you in the same vein you talk about how she likes picking quarrels with you. If you didn't loathe her, you wouldn't use disgust in the same sentence when you talk about her. Perhaps, the only reason you haven't noticed your hatred towards her is because you're a 'peaceful' person per se but I suppose that, too, like many facets of your life is a facade

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by realtalk19: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

It okay since no one understands my plight but rather keeps pushing it to the angle of childish or not, let me ask you, can she do same in her fathers room and not wash the sheet especially if shes aware that the father is aware, some things looks strange how lacking in moral this generation is, soon she will spread her menstrual blood around so it is her house

Are you her father? What generation are you? How will u feel if your wife is being referred to in your own words? You sound so entitled and bitter. If you don't feel comfortable overlooking this or possibly using a stick to remove the bedsheet into their laundry basket ,move your proud ass to the living room or more still stay awake all night.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2021
Lucrativress:

Which forces want to bring you down Iwo Oloun
I'm just reading this well sef
Why not think logically na
You seem receptive which seems to be making people interested in you
Cause there's an air of class and receptiveness then probably "omo olowo"
A bit of nonchalance and sexy arrogance,can't you just see the logical reasoning in this
You remind me of a relative,I tell you if you continue like this,you'll be lost in yourself,you really don't want that, it's the loneliest thing to ever happen to anyone
Don't be boring bikonu
Live and live and keep living
Don't talk about forces,just think and next time think of a good solution,don't tell me you're the everytime Church and Bible type o
I'm not religious oo, far from that, I'm just sailing in my own strange ship, lol, first of all I believe there are lots of forces in the universe that it becomes unwise to doubt or completely accept anything. I had not gone to church for over two years willingly unless sometimes when my brother almost force me, and I keep telling everyone you guys are some bunch of people emotionally blackmailing God.

So you pray so God gives you money, well God gives you money then you stop praying what do you think God will do, I believe God himself is up with a lot of problem and God is not the way we had all been told, those spiritualist I do tell them straight out there, I know what you saying is crazy but it even more crazy to live in a world this complicated and not see reasons in everything.

I believe Religious people are the most unbelieving in the most part, how can you look at the sun and the stars, and the oxygen that abounds on earth and still needs miracle to believe in God, in the most part, even believing in God shows how much how we don't believe in God, religious people is not the problem, the problem is God whatsoever who always wish to let people believe he exists that's by the way if all these are not lies.

If you live in my world you will realise how sweet lonely peace could be, no conversation is ever better than speaking to your inner self

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

On the contrary, you do hate her though. You may think you don't, you may even have convinced yourself that you don't, but the more I read your replies, the more it becomes evident that the hatred is a mutual feeling between you too. You keep saying she disgusts you in the same vein you talk about how she likes picking quarrels with you. If you didn't loathe her, you wouldn't use disgust in the same sentence when you talk about her. Perhaps, the only reason you haven't noticed your hatred towards her is because you're a 'peaceful' person per se but I suppose that, too, like many facets of your life is a facade

Hate is a very strong word my dear, if I declare hate, you will understand the implication, I feel nothing. Disgusting is in the aspect of this whole sexual escapade, not in the whole contest, if shes totally disgusting, I won't even eat her food, if I hate her, i won't even stay in the same house with her, disgusting is irritating, which is the whole mental picture of sleeping in such unhealthy and non hygienic environments, disgusting does not equals hates, disgusting is about conception hate is a state of perception. Disgusting will fade out over time, hate grows stronger that's the disparity, I can't say I hate her, I can say her actions especially the one of this evening disgusts me

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:27am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse
it's simple. Remove it and replace it with another if there is another of sleep on the naked bed and go for another bedsheet tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
it's simple. Remove it and replace it with another if there is another of sleep on the naked bed and go for another bedsheet tomorrow.
I'm already staying up through the night, I'm kinda enjoying it, got some things to do, later today, I sleep a little in my chair to avoid me sleeping in the bus and I take another step in my adventure of life, I know for sure that life never ends, today we have bodies tomorrow's we will be some piece of energy hovering around, while i lived this is the man I am. That's what matter to me, may still change my mind tomorrow though.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Why her though? You keep going back to this and it makes me wonder, would the bed sheets even be 'clean' to you if your brother had washed it?
Till then, but I had told you what i expected them to do, if they washed it, why won't it be clean, this is what I will do if I ever used another persons room for such, just wash its, them that had sex, didn't they certainly take their baths, so why would I be the one to sleep in whatever, I'm I the one that had sex, is it my sex obviously it looks funny to me now, how majority of the people think, so imagine me sleeping on a sex stained bed, just to please some class of people who thinks becuase you stay in your brothers house then everything and anything can go,
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:44am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Let me tell you a little story, 4 years back a jambite about 19 years back then was staying over in my house as she came from Lagos within two days of her stay she was in love with me, I don't seem to notice much, next day I saw her wearing my track suite, that was the end of it, I wanted to tell to have it but while leaving she dropped it, I threw it into the waste bin right away, you need to understand the challenge, I'm facing right now, is not on telling her to wash it, if I do that I'm disrespecting my brother, if my brother was did not take her to my room is she stupid, wife or not, I'm only calm becuase she's not the only culprit, if she was the only culprit, I will not mention a word before she picks it wash it and dry it is she stupid, does being her husband place give her any right to contaminate my room.

Bro I'm a strict person, If my brother is not around or let's say she can't try it on her own, lol if I move out of my brothers house it won't end there and I don't have issue with him, if I move out of there many more cases will arise
So what do you intend to do now that you can't wash the bedsheets? You have alot of options. Sleep on the floor, sleep on the naked bed, go to a hotel, or sleep on the kitchen cabinet.
You are not more strict than most of us here even without ever thinking of becoming a priest or whatever. I don't share my person things with anyone in my house. If my sister's wears my clothes, I won't ever wear it again. My only sister for that matter. We ear the same size of shoes but I don't wear her shoes and she doesn't wear my shoes without me giving it out to her.
Most times we buy identical items and then each person puts a mark on hers. But we are very close.
You are disgusted that your brother bleeped his wife on the same sheets you sleep on, what do you intend to do about it?

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 12:48am On Feb 15, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So what do you intend to do now that you can't wash the bedsheets? You have alot of options. Sleep on the floor, sleep on the naked bed, go to a hotel, or sleep on the kitchen cabinet.
You are not more strict than most of us here even without ever thinking of becoming a priest or whatever. I don't share my person things with anyone in my house. If my sister's wears my clothes, I won't ever wear it again. My only sister for that matter. We ear the same size of shoes but I don't wear her shoes and she doesn't wear my shoes without me giving it out to her.
Most times we buy identical items and then each person puts a mark on hers. But we are very close.
You are disgusted that your brother bleeped his wife on the same sheets you sleep on, what do you intend to do about it?
I'm staying up through the night, look up some computer software models, then tomorrow morning, I, take a short nap to avoid sleeping in the bus and then a new location somewhere in the map in my heart awaits me, I can go to a lot more learnt to keep my peace of mind and self love and respect, it understandable if people don't respect you but if you fail to respect yourself that's the very terrible part
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by realtalk19: 12:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

That the best I will be in my family house and i will make it faster and we divide everything for a start, and I will be a landlord

Entitled bitch

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm staying up through the night, look up some computer software models, then tomorrow morning, I, take a short nap to avoid sleeping in the bus and then a new location somewhere in the map in my heart awaits me, I can go to a lot more learnt to keep my peace of mind and self love and respect, it understandable if people don't respect you but if you fail to respect yourself that's the very terrible part
As you set out on your journey to discover self love, remember you need to understand that everyone must not be you..this is a simple issue. As you can't wash of the sheets the best would have been to replace it tomorrow.. except you already had plans of moving out before the incident. I hope you are not just looking for an excuse to be free..maybe with your brother you aren't as free as you would have loved to
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by cdm4live: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Hate is a very strong word my dear, if I declare hate, you will understand the implication, I feel nothing. Disgusting is in the aspect of this whole sexual escapade, not in the whole contest, if shes totally disgusting, I won't even eat her food, if I hate her, i won't even stay in the same house with her, disgusting is irritating, which is the whole mental picture of sleeping in such unhealthy and non hygienic environments, disgusting does not equals hates, disgusting is about conception hate is a state of perception. Disgusting will fade out over time, hate grows stronger that's the disparity, I can't say I hate her, I can say her actions especially the one of this evening disgusts me

My senior called me yesterday and I knew he was coming with a girl. I left the house telling where I kept the keys.
When he was done, he called and told me he left the bed sheet outside. I got home saw it outside and left it there.
I have wanted to tell him to stop carrying women to my house but I remembered when I was still living with my dad and mom.
I have a friend I run to when a woman comes around. One day, I knack this babe and the whole bed was wet.
I turned the bed the other side and spread the bedsheet still wet with our sweat.
I left and till today, he hasn't said a word about wet bedsheet and bed, I still take girls to his place.
Today morning, I have washed my bedsheet.

Could it be you are fancing your brother's girl or you are just jealous.

You kissed a girl and you no knack her and you never kiss again hmmmmmm
Go try dey rassle woman o. Make sex starve no come kill you.

If no get money get sense n if you no get sense get money.
No dey like boys wey get money and no get joy. Nothing pass joy and happiness.

Weytin I talk sef, no mind me o

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 15, 2021
why would they have sex in ur room?
even if its your brothers house dont they have a master bedroom?
or is it that its only a single room apartment and u sharing the room with your brother and his wife?
Its kinder weird u washing the bedsheet that both ur brother and his wife had sex in
a normal lady would object to such and pick up the used bedsheet after sex
if u can afford renting ur own place i would advice u get ur own place cos i believe both of them shagging in ur room is giving you a hint to pack out of the house
No normal couple does that

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 1:11am On Feb 15, 2021
cdm4live:

My senior called me yesterday and I knew he was coming with a girl. I left the house telling where I kept the keys.
When he was done, he called and told me he left the bed sheet outside. I got home saw it outside and left it there.
I have wanted to tell him to stop carrying women to my house but I remembered when I was still living with my dad and mom.
I have a friend I run to when a woman comes around. One day, I knack this babe and the whole bed was wet.
I turned the bed the other side and spread the bedsheet still wet with our sweat.
I left and till today, he hasn't said a word about wet bedsheet and bed, I still take girls to his place.
Today morning, I have washed my bedsheet.

Could it be you are fancing your brother's girl or you are just jealous.

You kissed a girl and you no knack her and you never kiss again hmmmmmm
Go try dey rassle woman o. Make sex starve no come kill you.

If no get money get sense n if you no get sense get money.
No dey like boys wey get money and no get joy. Nothing pass joy and happiness.

Weytin I talk sef, no mind me o
You don't know what happiness is, have you read the complete works of Shakespeare, or taken a look at some of Tesla's models, have you read the republic by pluto, or seen anything about pearl harbour attack that changed the direction of the world war two, do you know about the Manhattan project, how much do you know about marry Slessor, oh I I shouldn't tell you where lord Lugard was born, for some of us the beauties of life does not always lie in sex, sex is great no doubt but it was not designed for some random kids.

I definitely know more about sex than you will ever know even if you sleep with a thousand woman, do you know why you or most people moan during sex, your sex experience brings you closer to goats and dogs, be human why not study and understand sex

When you don't enjoy some peaceful mental time but glorifies sex, tell me how you are different from donkeys, even 2 months old rats have sex tell me how are you different from them, perhaps your brother or you is not disciplined if he sees your room worthy of being a sex brothel, he should have washed the sheet becuase he wont have had sex there if it were hanging outside when he came.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2021
lefulefu:
why would they have sex in ur room?
even if its your brothers house dont they have a master bedroom?
or is it that its only a single room apartment and u sharing the room with your brother and his wife?
Its kinder weird u washing the bedsheet that both ur brother and his wife had sex in
a normal lady would object to such and pick up the used bedsheet after sex
if u can afford renting ur own place i would advice u get ur own place cos i believe both of them shagging in ur room is giving you a hint to pack out of the house
No normal couple does that

They have their own room, though I understand my room is where the Children don't frequent, so I say I understood that part, but why can't they keep the room tidy as they met it, why won't the woman at least wash the bed spread, thats I asked, definitely sex can happen anywhere including in an elevator but responsible people shouldn't be selfish enough to only care about their own satisfaction

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

They have their own room, though I understand my room is where the Children don't frequent, so I say I understood that part, but why can't they keep the room tidy as they met it, why won't the woman at least wash the bed spread, thats I asked, definitely sex can happen anywhere including in an elevator but responsible people shouldn't be selfish enough to only care about their own satisfaction
i believe they want u out of their house.If u can afford it then try and get ur own space and pack out as soon as possible.Dont exchange any words with the wife ooo or else they might blame u for any crack in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 1:35am On Feb 15, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
As you set out on your journey to discover self love, remember you need to understand that everyone must not be you..this is a simple issue. As you can't wash of the sheets the best would have been to replace it tomorrow.. except you already had plans of moving out before the incident. I hope you are not just looking for an excuse to be free..maybe with your brother you aren't as free as you would have loved to

I had long realised that a perfect world does not exist and I had also learnt when I'm being a freak, I know that sometimes you just got to go out there and face your fears, some days I was going to leave home be a Man, maybe fall in love, have beautiful sons and daughters that may or may not technically be mine, I don't care so much about so many things in life, the life we live is not ours, even the houses we live in today is not ours, the roads we walk, some day we will all disappear and given enough time the roads too and so many more things will go.

The universe is so fascinating, it is not beautiful in the sense of the smell of the rose flowers nor the looks of a butterfly, but honestly it is beautiful, sometimes I feel like I got to talk a walk around the world when I can, I stay in this little space, just needing a room and some food everyday and I got compassion I try to give as much as I take.

But if you are not seen, if your plights doesn't matter, only the momentary urge of extreme canals of some people, when you try to see people's reason for hurting you but they don't even see the slightest of their errors, you got to set out in a classically strange world, where there is a fit for everything only if you search well enough, that yes, we don't live in the waters but the fishes does, then I believe somewhere in the world, an ideal space for me abounds and it is definitely not this house.

I'm going to set out and search for it, either I find such place, or I promise myself I will never give up, a fish out of water will die faster, but a place for me exists, the universe never made anything that got no place, if after my adventure and I have no place. Then until then but for now I got to set out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What's Your Experience With Codedruns ? / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.