Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (31650 Views)

Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Iliveforever(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Because he knows baba dn enter 6ft since
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Asswipemod: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
Dem neva hack this adamu garba account so, abii him sef dey follow buhari catch cruise??

So the thing wey Garba talk no be truth? Ah! Ok, you be herdsman. Sorry.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by membranus: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
mowapa:
Everyone associated with this government should be tried in the future,for their handling of the nation.

Beginning with Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu and me and you that were their cheerleaders during the 2015 presidential election.

We have failed the nation by choosing a man of no vision as our leader.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by jrusky(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Which Buhari and president of which country
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Awoo88: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
This guy just want be seen as someone who is with the masses.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Asswipemod: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
ReubenE:
Buhari cannot give what he does not have.

My concern is young people still support this man despite the obvious reality that this president is an extravagant error.

I have never seen any president so distasteful, banal, docile and insensitive.
Like if ona like, make ona kill onaself... This is a president that practically sleeps all day.

Nigeria is the only place where people keep digging deeper to get out of a hole, and that's exactly what the supporters of this government are doing.

Remember what happened when Yaradua was president. He got so sick that he couldn't function. Yet this Northerners kept it a secret while Turai ran the government so that GEJ will not take over. Buhari is suffering from serious dementia. He is gone. The Fulani cabal have taken over. That is why Bubu's wife has gone out of the picture. She simply couldn't bear it anymore so she left because those evil, wicked sahel vultures had swooped in completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by nameo: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
ReubenE:

My concern is young people still support this man despite the obvious reality that this president is an extravagant error.

Like if ona like, make ona kill onaself... This is a president that practically sleeps all day.

Nigeria is the only place where people keep digging deeper to get out of a hole, and that's exactly what the supporters of this government are doing.

I endorse this statement wholeheartedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by thinkdip(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Warripikine:
By the time the presidency 're done with Nigerians...you'll realise that Nigeria is on auto pilot

Hmm. "The presidency"

Buhari is dead
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Qoko: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
You were asked to post this message, after all you’re part of presidency, or are not the one that gave warning to Twitter owner over Endsars protesters, Ogun Agbo e adamu
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by ReubenE(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Asswipemod:

Remember what happened when Yaradua was president. He got so sick that he couldn't function. Yet this Northerners kept it a secret while Turai ran the government so that GEJ will not take over. Buhari is suffering from serious dementia. He is gone. The Fulani cabal have taken over. That is why Bubu's wife has gone out of the picture. She simply couldn't bear it anymore so she left because those evil, wicked sahel vultures had swooped in completely.
You may be very very correct.

Cause the man's demeanor sometimes make me wonder if he was interested in becoming president at all

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Morrison47: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
He is not cruising but looking for his wife at Dubai for Valentine things ,let me drink garri abeg
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by favor914: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
ReubenE:

Sure in a democracy you blame one person? You know nothing but your biased opinion, the other people you voted for in the system, why did you vote for them? to come & keep an eye on Buhari for you? can you tell me anything they have done for you? why will an Almijiri in Abia state be complaining about the President in Abuja, Charity they say begins at home, this is a democratic dispensation Almijiri, What has the Governor of your State done for you?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by favor914: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
ReubenE:

You may be very very correct.

Cause the man's demeanor sometimes make me wonder if he was interested in becoming president at all
You must be jobless, I can’t remember the last time I watched Nigerian News,?almost 2 years ago, a quick glimpse at Channels news, same old negative rubbish, good bye, not to imagine waiting to hear from President Buhari? what concerns me with President Buhari’s demeanor? does it stop us from making foreign exchange? Southern Educated Almijiris all over Nairaland. You guys in your myopic mindset believe you are more intelligent, than you really are.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by rolams(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Getting his s....ses back on track
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by ReubenE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
favor914:
Sure in a democracy you blame one person? You know nothing but your biased opinion, the other people you voted for in the system, why did you vote for them? to come & keep an eye on Buhari for you? can you tell me anything they have done for you? why will an Almijiri in Abia state be complaining about the President in Abuja, Charity they say begins at home, this is a democratic dispensation Almijiri, What has the Governor of your State done for you?

I have always suspected you to be vacant of common sense and decorum.

What is the connection between the rubbish you said above and the topic at hand.
It is only a person with no presence of mind that will reason the way you do...Buhari is my president and I have every right to complain about him.

Who the hell are you to even tell me what and who to complain about?
You said this is a democratic dispensation and you are asking me not to criticise my president, doesn't that make you look stupid or you don't even have understanding of what you wrote.

What is Abia, and who is Almajiri? Nonsense
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by ReubenE(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
favor914:
You must be jobless, I can’t remember the last time I watched Nigerian News,?almost 2 years ago, a quick glimpse at Channels news, same old negative rubbish, good bye, not to imagine waiting to hear from President Buhari? what concerns me with President Buhari’s demeanor? does it stop us from making foreign exchange? Southern Educated Almijiris all over Nairaland. You guys in your myopic mindset believe you are more intelligent, than you really are.
Go f*ck yourself
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Grateful02(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Even this Adamu Garba dey catch cruise these days.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Layze(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sincerely I've never seen anyone who claims to be a leader and who is so docile and indifferent. angry.

He rarely talk or comment on pressing issues. Not until they've spiralled out of control .

He has made it look as if it's normal for the president of a country to be so far away from issues in the country.

And even if he later decides to address an issue, that's after so much damages, they will announce it like 3 days before the day. Like what is special about his speech?

If one is no longer capable, is it a sin to resign?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by orlaglobal234: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
My question is where is AISHA BUHARI NIGERIA FIRST LADY ?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2021
ReubenE:

His demeanour sometimes make me wonder if he was ever interested in becoming president.

So what do you want people to do? Is it not democracy? Have you registered a political party? Have you put forward a candidate that is not a looter, criminal or a thief?

Every day on nairaland you people make noise at the end it is the options presented people will vote for come 2023. All you people making noise have you registered with any political parties or you think like last time it’s online posts and videos that wins elections?

You young generation dey confused. Me I have registered for all. I will follow the one with the best candidate. Siddon dey wait
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by ReubenE(m): 5:20am On Feb 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

So what do you want people to do? Is it not democracy? Have you registered a political party? Have you put forward a candidate that is not a looter, criminal or a thief?

Every day on nairaland you people make noise at the end it is the options presented people will vote for come 2023. All you people making noise have you registered with any political parties or you think like last time it’s online posts and videos that wins elections?

You young generation dey confused. Me I have registered for all. I will follow the one with the best candidate. Siddon dey wait
Nawa ooo

What gave you the belief that I have not done the things you listed above.
What is the meaning of you saying I'm making noise?

You make declarative statements without recourse to knowing who I am, and what I do

I don't understand why people can't make contrary opinion here without being confrontational
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by babayinka77(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2021
johnkey:
who else noticed no more covid death in the news of recent?
Why are you people like this. Who told you people are not still dying of COVID-19? Even nairaland account captured over 500 new cases and 5 death for Feb 14th. Please stop spreading fake information.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by NeeKlaus: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Wrong comparison bro
Conte and Diego Simeone will shout from from 0-90 minutes even if their team is winning
Chief, do you still have that Ad.va.nced Ba.ng rule?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by EmeraldKing7(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
NeeKlaus:

Chief, do you still have that Ad.va.nced Ba.ng rule?
Yes just pm me
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by kombitel(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Will you keep kwayet
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by NeeKlaus: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Yes just pm me
Done, Bro.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by NeeKlaus: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Yes just pm me
Bro, have you seen the pm?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2021
NeeKlaus:

Bro, have you seen the pm?
Yes I have replied you
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Tundex911: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2021
You sure say na same bubu still dey on throne

Sooner or later chick yansh go open
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by payloader(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hahahaha
Millennialaku:
a
yes majority of Nigerians are gullible, but that particular shoe is substandard. you can buy it in aba for 3000. i priced it last year because it was looking good from afar. the thing be like chewing gum grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink / Resident Of A State For 10 Years Should Become Indigene, Says Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.