Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car (65016 Views)

I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me / My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by fashrola(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:
Good Day Nairaland, I tried parking my friend's car yesterday night and i without concentrating, bashed it against a piller.

I have be worried since morning and want to fix it before he comes back, he traveled to the village.

Is it something serious, or just the bumper.
And how much will it cost to repair.

Please help a brother.

You should be happy say you no break the headlights..... Go visit panel beater with nothing less than 15k make dem restore am to default

Or yet still, call your friend and inform him the incident... Send him pictures and wait for his advice

Nobody is above mistake
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by socialmediaman: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
@ miranwa
Don’t fix his car without his knowledge. Get his consent first, so you don’t end up worsening an already bad situation. Before you call him though, do thorough assessment to get a good estimate of cost so that he won’t panic too much when he learns about the damage.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:
Good Day Nairaland, I tried parking my friend's car yesterday night and i without concentrating, bashed it against a piller.

I have be worried since morning and want to fix it before he comes back, he traveled to the village.

Please help a brother.

Eyaaa I understand that feelings
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by gonkin(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
15k max. If it was my side at delta 12k
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Just prepare at least 200K
em wan buy 5 new tires ? baba you wan give the guy high BP?
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Miranwa: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
stupidmod2:
u dey lag
Yes
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Mickeybook(f): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
NO NEED IF YOUR BROTHER IS ON THIS FORUM
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by shegoon: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Help send the panel beater number at gowon estate. 08112119495
greggng:

If you are close to Gowon estate near egbeda Lagos ...I would 've connected you to a qualified panel beater that will fix it like factory follow come. ...so far the two head lights are intact , except you intend to change the bumper .and bonnet ...A good panel beater will fix both bonnet and bumper without replacement.

Infact budget 12k for painting if you intend to paint rough area...and panel will take like 15k ......in fact with 30k. ..you are good to go
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Trustme2:

Haba for wetin na. Just prepare 5k or less sef

5k?

To buy beer for the friend as a form of apology?
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Miranwa: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
airminem:
I am laughing here. Tho i just think that sought of impact must have also affect the fan/radiator also. Funny enuf people commenting are just looking at the external body. . . I hope it doesnt end your friendship with a friend. . . Goodluck
No it didn't affect the Radiator/fan

1 Like

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by MansoryMX(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:

Please help a brother.

Funny enough I was in this position with a friend’s car last two Friday. With this exact car! Mine the tyre burst. Changed it and fix the spare only for two to burst again as if I carry elephants and i was alone o! I quietly bought the 3 tyre for him brand new. I knew the car had multiple faults and still went ahead to borrow it. The day! My friend sent me list of 70k that his mechanic said this and that upon the 3 tyre I bought this guy! He wants to take advantage of me to fix already existing fault I noticed in the car while driving it. I just ignored him and didn’t reply his chat. Baba Kukuma get the message and leave me alone lol

1 Like

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by backnbeta(f): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
airminem:
Hi sis please can you give me firsthand info of what realy happened in IB shasha area?! We heard in the news that there was a clash days ago.
Ibadan is big o, sasa is like four LGAs away from my house and like one LGA away from my office. I honestly don't have first-hand information, it's all hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by airminem(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Have you gone to have it fixed or you are here still surfing?!
Miranwa:
No it didn't affect the Radiator/fan
Be very sure Of the fan
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by TheWrappedOne: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pls I'm a new member on nairaland, how can one post on nairaland
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by lillyontop(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bros those of us shouting go and budget 25k Na for Wetin just to fix the car wey I dey use my 2 eyes see the amount no fit reach 20k all together... The grill is fine with glue the bumper isn't dent at all that's why I advise people to go for told bumper the only thing I see there is just the bonnet which will be done with just 2k to 5k due to the fact that the panel is going to work on the grill as well and painter no fit collect reach 10k and the remaining 5k Na just incase of anything come up and after fixing the car please do tell your friend, he might para for you but just make sure say anything wey he talk just tell am sorry and with time he go heal
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by airminem(f): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Alright. Thanks for that.
backnbeta:

Ibadan is big o, sasa is like four LGAs away from my house and like one LGA away from my office. I honestly don't have first-hand information, it's all hearsay.
please stay safe!
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Lamanii22(f): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Bros just call him and inform him, when he comes back both of you will fix it.... that’s true friendship

True friendship ke... What happened now can ruin their friendship
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by greggng: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
shegoon:
Bros! Pls drop the contact of the panek beater in gowon estate for me. Thanks

His name is umoh 08055803033

Tell him from Greg

1 Like

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by airminem(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
TheWrappedOne:
Pls I'm a new member on nairaland, how can one post on nairaland
Dont worry some1 will show you how smiley

cc: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Positiveme2020: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:

Please help a brother.

Just inform your friend about the incident before going to fix it. Don't hide it, he will surely find out.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Mrtaye: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
jaxxy:

The bumper is still very ok just need pulling it back and Re fixing it bt my concern is the bonnet that bent it’s iron and hard to pull back to factory position. It will show unless u have an expert panel beater. Costs shud be btw 10 to 30k

Don’t u know how to drive??
Allahkwa na the question wey I wan ask
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by stupidmod2: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:
Yes
if u close to egbeda i can give u a mechanic number he is good @ things like this n cheap
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by omanzo02: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:

Please help a brother.

You are just being mischievous and foolish, first of all call him to inform him about the incident, no matter how you try to repair or conceal it he will spot it soon or later.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by 400billionman: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Trustme2:

Haba for wetin na. Just prepare 5k or less sef

He will buy new grill.

He will flash paint on the body on top the bonnet and bumper..

N30,000 to N40,000
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by 400billionman: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
grafixdon:
Prepare at least 20k

Breakdown:
Panel workmanship N5k
Painting (Bonnet and Bumper) N15k
Total = N20k

New grill
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Jkoyinloye: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Smithkline200:
Call your friend and inform him..

Don't fix his car without his knowledge please.

If he gets to find out later, he would never trust you again.

Please call him first. apologize and let him know you are ready to fix it. you may wish to get a quote first from a panel beater.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by MrCliff(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Just prepare at least 200K
Hahah.. Dude no give a brother heart attack
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by emyfelix(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:
will the change the Bumper
no need to change...just meet a panel beater
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by israelpalatoe(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
How about the electric pole? I hope it's not broken?
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by majamajic(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Better not fix the car by yourself
Allow him to come back and repair by himself
Call him and inform him , if he give u go ahead , u repair
I know most people like repair their cars themselves
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Komu1048(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
How about buying him another one, after all no body send you before u use a friends car carry olosho cox of valentine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria / Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral / Slay-Car With Expensive ‘Eyelashes’ Spotted In Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.