Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Nigeria is not 1 and can never be 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Nigeria is not 1 and can never be 1 (307 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me / Prophet Iginla: I See A Great Spirit In Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria Should Dialogue Now / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Nigeria is not 1 and can never be 1 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
What Amotekun can not do, ESN is doing it

Amotekun is nothing but waste because it has been politicized and they take orders from useless police force

I read a need where police DPO shot amotekun personnel just because they arrested killer herdsmen, so what's the importance of the cop again?

Amotekun should be disbanded with immediate effect and let people take their destiny in their hands
Re: God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Nigeria is not 1 and can never be 1 by stev120(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
please Ignore this entity trying to play the divide and rule game. He is no Igbo..see is name 1Nigeria..by no you should know he is from the hill.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Nigeria is not 1 and can never be 1 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
stev120:
please Ignore this entity trying to play the divide and rule game. He is no Igbo..see is name 1Nigeria..by no you should know he is from the hill.

I've never claim to be Igbo

I be 100% Yoruba and will never shy away from that
Re: God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Nigeria is not 1 and can never be 1 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

I've never claim to be Igbo

I be 100% Yoruba and will never shy away from that
We go soon hand you ur country very soon. You will face chinedu and emaka you always avoid every December lol

(1) (Reply)

Debt Recovery Your Questions, Our Answers / Don't Be A Coward: Stand And Fight- The Minister If Defence To Nigerians / “nigerian Military Has Finally Brought War To Biafra, We Shall Fight Them” – IPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.