Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) (1036 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Smart And Not Useless, You Are. See Why / Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! / Nigerian Girls Are Awesome... All Of Them (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Xenry: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
After careful observations, I discovered that nigerian girls are actually awesome, not Useless. But the problem is that some of them are sometimes unserious with their daily lives.
Those who are here on Nairaland (the NGAUG) saying that Nigerian girls are Useless or trash, you all are wrong because there are still some good nigerian girls/women out there—You are just blind enough not to see them.
Their unseriousness often leads them to be narcissistic and to depend on men/relationship in order to earn a living. Yet they can still be serious and live a good live, it's all their choice.
But still, they aren't useless—no body is useless, God made everything with a reason and his reasons aren't useless.
If you keep referring to them as useless, one of them may eventually give you useless children when you marry her, because Like attracts Like.
My mom isn't useless, my sister is awesome, my female friends are all intelligent, and my future wife & daughter (s) will be awesome and intelligent. No girl is useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Kriss216: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
I miss mosdii cry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by fati2001(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:
After careful observations, I discovered that nigerian girls are actually awesome, not Useless. But the problem is that some of them are sometimes unserious with their daily lives.
Those who are here on Nairaland (the NGAUG) saying that they are Useless or trash, you all are wrong because there are still some good nigerian girls/women out there—You are just blind enough not to see them.
Their unseriousness often leads them to be narcissistic and to depend on men/relationship in order to earn a living. Yet they can still be serious and live a good live, it's all their choice.
But still, they aren't useless—no body is useless, God made everything with a reason and his reasons aren't useless.
If you keep referring to them as useless, one of them may eventually give you useless children when you marry her, because Like attracts Like.

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

MEN ARE SO CHEAP BECAUSE OF SEX

WOMEN ARE SO CHEAP BECAUSE OF MONEY..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by ThiagoKid(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigeria gals are useless...all of dem

-in mosdii handwriting. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Xenry: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Nigeria gals aren't useless...all of dem
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
my OG mosdii right now...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by rapcy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

I AM NOT USELESS angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Cutehector(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
wink
Kriss216:
I miss mosdii cry
me too grin the way he types it on threads where females misbehave hits differently.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Kriss216: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cutehector:
winkme too grin the way he types it on threads where females misbehave hits differently.

Aswear cheesy

Would be orgasmic to read his post on a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
It's not over yet Nigerian girls are u s e le s s grin grin grin don't blame me they started it and those u who think am a simp offline are wrong because i use my moniker outside nairaland there nothing to hide if you want my pics i will gladly show you
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Xenry: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
It's not over yet Nigerian girls are u s e le s s grin grin grin don't blame me they started it and those u whose am a simp offline are wrong because i use my moniker outside nairaland there nothing to hide if you want my pics i will gladly show you
Some guys are very difficult shaaa. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by QueenEowyn(f): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I miss mosdii cry
go and unban him na birds of same feather
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by QueenEowyn(f): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cutehector:
winkme too grin the way he types it on threads where females misbehave hits differently.

ouch it hurts right?
Good for the sanity of NL
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by QueenEowyn(f): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Nigeria gals are useless...all of dem
Your ban is on the way
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Iamagoodgirll: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
don't mind them. there are a lot of good and responsible girls out there and I'm one of them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by qtguru(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:
Those who are here on Nairaland (the NGAUG) saying that Nigerian girls are Useless or trash, you all are wrong because there are still some good nigerian girls/women out there—You are just blind enough not to see them.
My mom isn't useless, my sister is awesome, my female friends are all intelligent, and my future wife & daughter (s) will be awesome and intelligent. No girl is useless.

I dont think anyone in their right mind believes that, the caliber of people saying that have something in common, either students or not working. There's no how you won't get to meet reasonable ladies unless you are not a reasonable person, you attract what you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
QueenEowyn:

ouch it hurts right?
Good for the sanity of NL
it doesnt hurt. Hi babe
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Xenry: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
qtguru:

I dont think anyone in their right mind believes that, the caliber of people saying that have something in common, either students or not working. There's no how you won't get to meet reasonable ladies unless you are not a reasonable person, you attract what you are.
Okay, nice input
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Xenry: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:
Okay, nice input
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Kirakaro(f): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2021
angry grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by fati2001(m): 5:37am On Feb 15, 2021
rapcy:

I AM NOT USELESS angry

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

MEN SO CHEAP BECAUSE OF SEX

WOMEN SO CHEAP BECAUSE OF MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Xenry:
Omó see Xenry O !!!grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Originalsly: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Guys that keep saying Nigerian girls are useless were either raised around useless women or gay. Why would they not conclude that all Nigerian women are useless when all their lives they be seeing their useless mothers.... aunts..... sisters..... and other relatives? Would'nt they grow up firmly believing that's normal? .... and paint all Nigerian women with a broad brush? They don't even know that even they themselves are useless. Fools everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by fattprince(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

Your English is wacky. Its meant to be men are cheap when it comes to sex and women are cheap when money is involved. I already tired of seeing you being a nuisance all over the forum.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by UNCL3(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Good morning lovely people, in the spirit of valentine... stream this beautiful song I did, stressing the need to love differently.

No regrets on your data
Link in signature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by fati2001(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2021
fattprince:

Your English is wacky. Its meant to be men are cheap when it comes to sex and women are cheap when money is involved. I already tired of seeing you being a nuisance all over the forum.

NIGERIANS ARE SO CHEAP

MEN ARE CHEAP BECAUSE OF SEX

WOMEN ARE CHEAP BECAUSE OF MONEY..

THEY ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE SO CHEAP

MEN ARE CHEAP BECAUSE OF SEX

WOMEN ARE CHEAP BECAUSE OF MONEY..

THEY ARE USELESS
Fat, So U Are Still Active? Long Time.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) by fati2001(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Truvel:
Fat, So U Are Still Active? Long Time.

hello..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Delta State Girls Get Divorced? / I Need Your Candid Advice / Movie! The Sex Lives Of College Girls S1 | Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.