Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,687 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) (1542 Views)

I Can't Approach A Girl, Despite How Hard I Try / Wait For A Girl To Approach You Before You Ever Ask Her Out / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by 360clips: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
You see let me explain something to you, especially you guys. All these dating, marriage and relationship stuffz is all a fvucking game and women want to make sure they're the ones winning at all cost. Let me give you a scenario. Let's say you're a good looking guy and you go to a bar or club filled with females, then after a while you see a fine curvy female looking your way. That woman has immediately started analysing you from the moment she gazed upon you! and thinking of what she would want with you, she might want just sex or she might want a relationship. Now this where things get tricky. Now, you're both giving eye contact but no one wants to make a move, immediately, this woman says to herself "wait what am I doing? I can't approach this guy, it's a game and I must win!" This the only reason I like women. They know how to stick to codes very well! She has quickly remembered her female code and has strictly stayed by it!", But the foolish weak guy would immediately break his own code and approach the lousy woman. Now this is the most painful part! The moment this guy made a step towards that woman, she has already planned how she would reject this guy and label him a creep and just to flatten his ego and confidence and make him look like a low life. Now, if this weak foolish man hadn't have approached this woman, would any of this have occurred? Definitely not! Hell, the woman would have even probably approached this guy indirectly and the guy would be the joker of the game. My point is, women like to cheat, they want to take advantage of every situation, they want to be the winner in every game, especially with relationships and sex. I can't lie! They're winning! Guys literally worship them!! But truth is this is because many guys don't know how powerful they are! The biggest problem is, they don't know how to strictly stick to they're codes! Always breaking them because they're weak and foolish! We have the ability to render woman useless & single for the rest of her life! We can make a woman turn mad & run naked on the streets all because of lack of attention! Use your power & stick to your codes and you'll see women bow down to you!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
How many don approach you?

5 Likes

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
360clips:
You see let me explain something to you, especially you guys. All these dating, marriage and relationship stuffz is all a fvucking game and women want to make sure they're the ones winning at all cost. Let me give you a scenario. Let's say you're a good looking guy and you go to a bar or club filled with females, then after a while you see a fine curvy female looking your way. That woman has immediately started analysing you from the moment she gazed upon you! and thinking of what she would want with you, she might want just sex or she might want a relationship. Now this where things get tricky. Now, you're both giving eye contact but no one wants to make a move, immediately, this woman says to herself "wait what am I doing? I can't approach this guy, it's a game and I must win!" This the only reason I like women. They know how to stick to codes very well! She has quickly remembered her female code and has strictly stayed by it!", But the foolish weak guy would immediately break his own code and approach the lousy woman. Now this is the most painful part! The moment this guy made a step towards that woman, she has already planned how she would reject this guy and label him a creep and just to flatten his ego and confidence and make him look like a low life. Now, if this weak foolish man hadn't have approached this woman, would any of this have occurred? Definitely not! Hell, the woman would have even probably approached this guy indirectly and the guy would be the joker of the game. My point is, women like to cheat, they want to take advantage of every situation, they want to be the winner in every game, especially with relationships and sex. I can't lie! They're winning! Guys literally worship them!! But truth is this is because many guys don't know how powerful they are! The biggest problem is, they don't know how to strictly stick to they're codes! Always breaking them because they're weak and foolish! We have the ability to render woman useless & single for the rest of her life! We can make a woman turn mad & run naked on the streets all because of lack of attention! Use your power & stick to your codes and you'll see women bow down to you!
No financially independent woman with high taste and class, decorated with a high sense of self-worth will bother to approach any guy for any reason at all.

When a lady decides to be the one to do the approach thing, watch it !

it's either
village people sent her to the guy or she's on a deadly missiongrin

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
ABI...
Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by 360clips: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Should that be the question? Dumbass simp.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by hisgrace090: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:

What he wrote up there is real, mastering your game is the main thing.
I have have ladies ask me on several
Occasion "do you ever love someone who love you"?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by NiRfreak(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
You lack the skill of approaching women....that's your problem..it's a good skill to have, u can learn it, but u are scared of rejection ...and your self esteem is probably low...you can also work on it too.
Women rejecting you is normal..but u are making a mountain out of a mole hill...Rejection is part of the game..but if u understand the art of approaching women.. rejection won't mean anything to you..infact u will see such gal as her loss and not yours..then you hold your head high and approach the next gal... overtime...u will have more acceptance than rejection if u master ur game.
It's not a big deal. people approach lady everyday and still get to fvvck and smash their ass. it's a process,but u don't understand it...If you fail to master this art, you will miss out on some gals that really want you...and na soapy or Ashawo go be your portion. Be a man, face your fears and learn the game. it's worth it to be able to talk to any gal as u wish regardless of the outcome.

5 Likes

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
nice one op

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by Frankraj: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
You made a very good good point , men should know how to use there money . If not for any other thing , use your money against women which is main thing they are attracted to . If you have money use it very well against women including your wife and watch her do all your biddings .

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by Yankee0071(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
THIS IS BS! Thanks for wasting my time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by Telegram234(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hookup things is the best..
No time for long story..
No urgent 2k.
No transportation.
No feeding.
Reliable all the time cool

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by Bahat: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
No financially independent woman with high taste and class, decorated with a high sense of self-worth will bother to approach any guy for any reason at all.

it's either

I laugh, when you see what you want directly or indirectly you will make a move
Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by NiRfreak(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Telegram234:
Hookup things is the best..
No time for long story..
No urgent 2k.
No transportation.
No feeding.
Reliable all the time cool
hookup is too mechanical...I prefer to scope a gal...and fvvck her...I like it when the gal really wish to fvvck me...the sex is usually better anyday.....
The few times I do hook up....I usually have to drink drink and smoke before I can feel anything..

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by DaInferno(m): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:

it's either
you and the op

both of you are not well. no offence!
Re: If A Woman Can't Approach You First, Never Approach Her! (see Why) by DaInferno(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2021
360clips:
Should that be the question? Dumbass simp.
look at you getting all worked up,so shoulda been asked then??...that was a simple question. Next time, kindly note at the head and foot notes of theses kind of Epistles ;"My opinion" cus the heading rather sounds proud and some sought of life battle that needs to be fought. would be better if you said "it don't matter who approached who first!"

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Coconut Water To Pray, So You Can Get Money To Settle Your Debts / You Can’t Win With Women / Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.