Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

#StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter (33031 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Mozino007(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Go sit down.

What did innocent hausa did to you yorubas.
You still sounds like one once again..we should not drag ethnic with what transpired between two different people,don't allow ur thinking faculty to be flacid.We need peace in Nigeria nt WarBruv!

5 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Focktot: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Drama

Emotions

When you get to the ground, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
I honestly don't know who you are wailing to,
Buhari has put Northerners in most sensitive positions, what else do you want?

I noticed in the tweets they kept mentioning Hausa Muslims, na hypocrisy go Kill una

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Tranquillity360: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mozino007:
You still sounds like one once again..we should not drag ethnic with what transpired between two different people,don't allow ur thinking faculty to be flacid.We need peace in Nigeria nt WarBruv!
What happened between two people?

When you have killed more than 50 of our people.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Elvictor: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin cheesy sad

Who are these ones threatening?

8 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by chumada: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
why all of them writing southerners, they should be specific south west is killing them oooo

14 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by tamdun: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas are just looking for trouble.

Kada kuyi kuka lokacin da
muka fara.
Kuje ku fara mana, nobody is scared of u, u ignored how an Hausa man killed a yoruba man in his own home, u did not even condemn the hausa man that started this shit for once but u want justice for ur people?

52 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by omoharry(f): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You see how these people reason?? What's different between the educated ones among them and the bloody illiterate hoodlums killing innocent people on the street of ibadan??

So because a particular Hausa man somewhere had a fight with a Yoruba man... And end up beating the hell out of the Yoruba man which result to his death.

You now Carry arms... Going round and killing any Hausa man you come across... Burning their means of livehood.

You are even justifying this Barbaric act??

You are justifying the killing of innocent Hausas who don't even know that there's a Yoruba man fighting a Hausa man!!

This is the end of it.... Even the so called educated folks in the west feels its OK to attack northerners because a Yoruba man died while fighting a Hausa man.

OK ooo
All this time innocent farmers were & still been killed by your killer brothers ,did you say anything ?Did you condemn thier evil act ? Show me a post where u & ur people condemned them .
You guys feel that only the North has the monopoly of violence .You guys from the north are all hypocrite , arrogant wicked souls .We have been crying about ur murderous killer headsmen all these while and not a single tweet and retweet of these urgly event from the northerners & your leaders .
U all pretend as if nothing happened and the victims' families are expected to lick thier wounds and continue with thier lives as if nothing happened. But when it happens you guys, you all will start shouting like mad dogs as if the people that ur kinsmen do kill on a daily basis just for thier cows to feed are animals. Who the hell do you guys think you are ? The Untouchable that can kill innocent people and not expected to be touched ? Your comment are annoying and rick of arrogance

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by johnmartus(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Trash God bless those Ibadan youths you mallam think only you have monopoly for violent.
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Any Northerner wey still dey SW, despite the high level of ritual killings and 'xenophobic' attacks against Northerners, no go get my sympathy whenever those marauding savages descend on them. I dun talk my own finish.

I dun tell my Northern colleagues in SW to come back home. Some have already returned while others are on their way home. They argued with me when I warned them that the Fulanis no be the target, but the entire Northerners. Now them dun see am... The hatred is visible for all of them to see! Where are the so-called activists? Lol.. Rejoicing and celebrating their "bravery" all over SM platforms, especially Nairaland..

Those bastards go laugh with you meanwhile plotting how em go backstab you. With their deceitful, fake and fictitious stories like "SUSPECTED Fulani herdsmen killed bla bla bla.." Meanwhile they're the ones killing innocent civilians while reporting the opposite!

But na their wahala. If you be Northerner and you still dey South West, you dey OYO... Common RIP I no go type if anything happens to you. I might even mock your corpse! No empathy! LEAVE SOUTH WEST NOW!

A WORD TO THE WISE IS SUFFICIENT!

16 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by omoharry(f): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Remove other tribe for this matter.

We are talking about how you yorubas are killing innocent hausa.
Let see how a yoruba man will be president in 2023.

za mu gani,mugaye
What about Hausa-Fulani killing other tribes ? Why are you guys complicit in the headmen killings ? Why have you guys never come out up conderm them ? They are all conspirators In this atrocities against the south.

31 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by johnmartus(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Inconsequential fellow traitor.
ogbuefieze:
When it mattered most, Hausas showed the Yaribas pepper and beat them in an open fight till the Yaribas ran away... After the humiliating beat down they received the day before from the Hausa boys, Yoruba hoodlums cowardly began to attack soft targets and attack defenceless and unsuspecting Hausas traders and dangote truck drivers who had no dog in the fight. Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen have turned the South west into Zamfara and Benue 2.0 with killings of Yorubas happening there almost every day!

The North definitely remembers, the reprisals if it ever comes in the North will be BLOODY... I just hope the Igbos there who are smart are preparing themselves.

19 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by ogbuefieze: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
omoharry:
oga,everybody go suffer am.That is when you will know that ur madness has his kind else where .Sey una want fight ? Una go see fight una go tire .
Don't mind the idiot, the annoying thing is when the madness starts in the North, they will be the first set of people to board any available transport and run back to their brown roof slums while the Igbos stay back and fight to the finish, history always has a consistent pattern with these people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by flokii: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
When a particular zone think they own Nigeria and can kill people anyhow and get away with it.. this is the result.

Over the years, Northerners have shown that the only language they understand is violence but what they don't understand is that some zones have more fury than they will ever posssess.

Southerners have not started carrying guns around the way Northerners do yet all these. Only God knows where they get guns and dangerous weapons they carry around from. Who gave them license for such??

I suggest you use your twitter to educate your people on ways to be civil and obedient whereever they find themselves. Violence doesn't pay.

34 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by walefresh3(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
ogbuefieze:

Don't mind the idiot, the annoying thing is when the madness starts in the North, they will be the first set of people to board any available transport and run back to their brown roof slums while the Igbos stay back and fight to the finish, history always has a consistent pattern with these people.
guy u dey work for IPOB ? Good of u.. continue with your tactics... I know your type. u are happy with what is happening in Nigeria... Stay out of this if u can not preach about peace and unity among Nigerians . I know u hate the west... But I will advise u to stop and be silent... it will do u alots of goods if u can do that. Thanks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by forgiveness: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Someone killed two people unprovoked, he still went ahead and mobilised his group to attack, destroy properties and kill people. The someone's people retaliated and you started screaming on internet.

I know you are hiding under the guise of this to redirect the narrative to "we" "Northerners" are the victim.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Any Northerner wey still dey SW, despite the high level of ritual killings and 'xenophobic' attacks against Northerners, no go get my sympathy whenever those marauding savages descend on them. I dun talk my own finish.

I dun tell my Northern colleagues in SW to come back home. Some have already returned while others are on their way home. They argued with me when I warned them that the Fulanis no be the target, but the entire Northerners. Now them dun see am... The hatred is visible for all of them to see! Where are the so-called activists? Lol.. Rejoicing and celebrating their "bravery" all over SM platforms, especially Nairaland..

Those bastards go laugh with you meanwhile plotting how em go backstab you. With their deceitful, fake and fictitious stories like "SUSPECTED Fulani herdsmen killed bla bla bla.." Meanwhile they're the ones killing innocent civilians while reporting the opposite!

But na their wahala. If you be Northerner and you still dey South West, you dey OYO... Common RIP I no go type if anything happens to you. I might even mock your corpse! No empathy! LEAVE SOUTH WEST NOW!

A WORD TO THE WISE IS SUFFICIENT!

Perhaps the reason for this anger is the accumulated helpless situation a good number of families who are farmers have suffered in the hands of some wicked herds men.

An uncle of mine, a farmer shared his experience with us. This was very long ago, say about 25 years ago. What is happening today is not new. He told us how after harvesting his yams and have piled them in one place, hoping to be loaded in a truck.

A herd of cows showed up from the bushes, along with their herder. The Sun was about to set. Armed with a Matchette, and surprisingly a gun hanging on his shoulder. His herd was lead directly to the pile of yams. My uncle was helpless, he watched as his sweat was turned to tears. Crying was better than confronting him, because he knows so well he will either be injured or killed. OF COURSE, THIS KIND OF INVASION BY ARMED HERDS MEN HAS BEEN HAPPENING WAY LONG AGO.

Even down North. There are clashes between farmers and herders which do end up as communal clash.

28 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by gratiaeo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Northerners should behave themselves

9 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Fulcrum15: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You see how these people reason?? What's different between the educated ones among them and the bloody illiterate hoodlums killing innocent people on the street of ibadan??

So because a particular Hausa man somewhere had a fight with a Yoruba man... And end up beating the hell out of the Yoruba man which result to his death.

You now Carry arms... Going round and killing any Hausa man you come across... Burning their means of livehood.

You are justifying the killing of innocent Hausas who don't even know that there's a Yoruba man fighting a Hausa man!!

This is the end of it.... Even the so called educated folks in the west feels its OK to attack northerners because a Yoruba man died while fighting a Hausa man.

OK ooo
Oga stop this your foolish hypocrisy. Northerners also killed in this particular crisis,besides since you are being sectional why not advocate the total breakup of this stupid unworkable contraption. Instead you want the country to continue because your useless brother is president. You ain't serious yet.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by lamentor78(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
To you from the North, Ogun kill you.....when herdsmen are killing us in SW what happened to your Twitter account ...ok it went for surgery abi....
The funny part of the twit is those that always think North has power over others ,i say it and i stand by it your case will be sorry if anything like war happens , because you will have to fight on three fronts
SE, SW SS ....it won't be like 1966 when we join forces with Gowon to betray our beloved Easterners
This will be total annihilation

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by jagorinho: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
ogbuefieze:
When it mattered most, Hausas showed the Yaribas pepper and beat them in an open fight till the Yaribas ran away... After the humiliating beat down they received the day before from the Hausa boys, Yoruba hoodlums cowardly began to attack soft targets and attack defenceless and unsuspecting Hausas traders and dangote truck drivers who had no dog in the fight. Meanwhile Fulani herdsmen have turned the South west into Zamfara and Benue 2.0 with killings of Yorubas happening there almost every day!

The North definitely remembers, the reprisals if it ever comes in the North will be BLOODY... I just hope the Igbos there who are smart are preparing themselves.
look at this evil flat headed man, let us go history lane, the fulanis nearly wiped out a village in Enugu state, all your governor could do is wail, cry and urge people to fast. Take it from me, the Fulani's would be decisively dealt with in the west, we won't enter the trap they set now, as for you, just wait and see. Everything is not as it is on the surface.

20 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Acidiously: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
The killing of Northerners... The Genocide and the immunity

Thank God for social media... We can now tell our own story!!
At least tell your own too because we have been telling ours when you were killing us but nothing happened so we resorted to an eye for an eye. Mind you, no matter what you report, nothing will still happen. If you like go ICC, jjc, BBC, LCC

15 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by olajizz01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Remove other tribe for this matter.

We are talking about how you yorubas are killing innocent hausa.
Let see how a yoruba man will be president in 2023.

za mu gani,mugaye
To hell with your presidency,so you guys wanted to kill us finish because of the useless politics,isn't it,right to life preceded every other right,

what I know is that Hausa Fulani will never be president come 2023 as well because all other ethnic groups have realised that you are threats to their existence.

38 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Kapilta(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
ogbuefieze:

Pity your worthless self and useless family members you pig. Igbos are definitely ready for any eventuality as they are not cowards like your people, anybody who has been to or lived in the North will tell you how Igbos now finally fight back and defend themselves when and if attacked. You yaribanzas are now endangered species in the North for what you did in Oyo state.
Since you know Igbo pigs can now fight back and even defeat them in the north, why u cum carry d thing for head. Why not leave coward yoruba to handle their own matter. cheesy bst.

24 Likes

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
The situation is very volatile now.

1 Like

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by stonemasonn: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

OK ooo
it's all emotions running out of control. We need to sit down and talk.
Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by Okwyjesus(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We are already making donations to help them!!

We are calling on all Hausas in the south to come back home... We'll help them start afresh!!

I thought the SW is your favorite wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter by rayvelez(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigerians where did we get it wrong chai this doesn't make sense..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / 2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.