Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,963 members, 7,803,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) (62735 Views)

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Bola146(f): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
Lol! E pain am grin Lazy thing always looking for where to leech.
Btw, @bolded, that must be your father's middle name...
So you knew your father's name is that grin grin No wonder he produced mumu
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Ceeogbaru2:

Just the car I see nothing else... Is his family member happy about this.. Hungry might even have killed his parents

Lols
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by capitalzero: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:

You disgusted yourself! Gigolo look for women to buy them things. Go hustle! I pray for husband to be a gifts giver no matter how richer I am

Madam listen to words of wisdom.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Champneys: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Alhamdullilah. grin
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why did you reply the leech? That's how they turn dem to baby mamas.
Marriage is now a poverty Alleviation Program.

So married men are not doing even more than this for their wives? Why are you pained at her prayer? It just smacks of unnecessary bad belle.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2021
capitalzero:

Madam listen to words of wisdom.

What words of wisdom sir? She says she wants to be submissive to her husband and you're pained. What is the problem in that for you?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Liposure: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2021
The future is male
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Mozegee: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2021
God must surely answer prayer.Money makes marriage so easy.
Bola146:
God please bless my future husband financially and abundantly cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2021
bluefilm:
This can only happen when you know how to work that pussy and keep the nigga wanting to keep coming back

In summary, contrary to the popular opinion, all pussy are not the same

You talk like you have to slot of experience in this. How many Tesla has your pussycat bought?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
looooooool dem no dey buy Tesla car give wife na side chick dey drive am...ur own na Toyota big for notin hubby go buy for u because him no need impress u again since him don marry you grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does this thing make sense to you. A woman that stays at home and submits to him gets Toyota but side chick gets Tesla. What is now the point of submitting?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Liposure: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Ipobman:
Nawa ooo see load grin
my kind of load
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2021
haha e pain her grin

No be my sister post the nonsense you post earlier which tells how parasitic and leechy you are

grin

dont worry keep on opening your pussy up and down, you will soon find what you looking for

sadly 99percent of all naija girls are exactly with your mentality
Bola146:

Mumu, I'm not like your sisters selling their bodies grin
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by ForexSignal(f): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:

And what has you bought for your boyfriend Shishi you no get cheesy My sister hustle more undecided
Am already in the daily 3Trillon dollar industry call Forex and you no what we doing there.
Brokenness speak for itself likewise wealth, hope it sink in

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Lavisha:
short bigass ladies are a menace.

100%%
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
If not the ban they placed on crypto for awa corntree I for bayam on the 13 Feb 2021, I still dey vex embarassed cry ....but mek I manage grin sef nothing do me at all grin grin grin
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
If not the ban they placed on crypto for awa corntree I for bayam on the 13 Feb 2021, I still dey vex embarassed cry ....but mek I manage grin sef nothing do me at all grin grin grin....
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Simps are rich dudes.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by capitalzero: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
MarieSucre:

What words of wisdom sir? She says she wants to be submissive to her husband and you're pained. What is the problem in that for you?
Birds of the same feathers
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by zubinike(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:

its one thing for him to have the money, its another thing for him to spend the money. don't just pray for wealth only.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by doe: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2021
Make she show the motor outside her house na!!
Fake clout chasers!!
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2021
MarieSucre:

Does this thing make sense to you. A woman that stays at home and submits to him gets Toyota but side chick gets Tesla. What is now the point of submitting?
madam understand say the side chick is the new catch, d lady wey dey burst him head, the person wey dey turn am on u catch the drift and hubby need impress am...but u wey be wife hubby knw say come rain come sun u go still dey there and him no need try win u over...Ok have u noticed dat a guy moves heaven and earth for a lady wen dey are boyfriend and girlfriend but after him wife the lady he stops trying to woo her...why is dat?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Just imagine, how the rest happens......... cheesy

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by tonero230(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:

And bless you with what
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:
GOD WILL BLESS U MORE FOR PRAYING FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2021
shamsin6300:
I admired the car more than the 2 adult combine.
easy nah
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Activist001:
Pray for financial blessings on yourself first before your "future husband".
You can gift yourself a Tesla too. wink
She neva wished herself bad
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Mcslize: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Activist001:

Pray for financial blessings on yourself first before your "future husband".

You can gift yourself a Tesla too. wink

Don't you know ladies always see marriage as retirement plan?

They don't want to work and become wealthy. They want the man that is already made so they will be full time house wives.

That's why men should go for industrious women. Women that have the same zeal to be wealthy. If I am doing well and my wife is doing well, the marriage will be sweeter. But heck no, ladies of our time only want the man to be doing well while they remain idle adding weight at home.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why did you reply the leech? That's how they turn dem to baby mamas.
Marriage is now a poverty Alleviation Program.
Soo praying for for husband is now evil; abi ?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:

Sure, I do pray that everyday. But I want him to be super wealthy too
Stop replying those guys. BE4 WISHING ANOTHER PERSON GOOD, IT SIMPLY MEANS U WISH URSELF BETTER ALREADY. HERE U AREN'T JUST WISHN ANOTHER PERSON GOOD BUT UR FUTURE SPOUSE
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Bola146:
Amen
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by miraculousGod(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2021
Nice gesture, but no amount of gift can stop a woman from cheating if she chooses to. Ifu want to learn how to create e-commerce website for your business check my signature for my contact.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2021
BadRadio:
with such a big fat ass any sane man will gift even a private jet without thinking twice about it grin
Did u say sane ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.