Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) (22726 Views)

Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / 22 Kano Corpers To Repeat Service Year – Coordinator / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Another way to encourage them to procreate even more because there will always be free food and free terrorism.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by RighteousI: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Valentine for north? You wan make hisbah give you 100 lashes.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:
There's nothing like Almajiri children but less privileged kids
imagine feeding the less privileged and posing for photograph. Re-tarded clout chaser sad
Hmmm Mr Negative. Let us celebrate his good deed which can motivate others to assist in the plight of these Almajiri kids.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nice gesture
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by sinola(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guys, leave this people to their fate!
Their politicians that had kept them impoverished did it deliberately. I can tell you for free that they will be seriously upset seeing your selfless humanity to them.
It is only when you see them at upper chamber that they talk aggressively especially when they are defending their oga, Mr. Jibril but issues affecting their respective constituences are been swept under the carpet.
Guys, kindly finish your youth service and leave that God-forsaking corner and come and develop South where thing dey happen!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
lipsrsealed

In few years diswans will all be down south constituting nuisance like Arewa, Helinus et al.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

imagine feeding the less privileged and posing for photograph. Re-tarded clout chaser sad
They are called almajiri, because they were born to fend for themselves at a very tender age,it's their tradition.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by anonym0us: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
angry
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
lipsrsealed

In few years diswans will all be down south constituting nuisance like Arewa, Helinus, mannabbqgrill et al.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Feeding your potential killers...absolute rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Vistra40: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
they will still murd you when crisis start

When good deeds are done, it is not because you expect the favour to be returned but because our creator commanded it
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
I keep on telling you people from the south leave North matter for the northerners, Una no go hear.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by NiRfreak(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Charity is good.But those children in future won't hesitate to bomb and kill you in future if they become Herdsmen and Bokoharam bombers..
The govt and their parents have huge responsibility to make them useful in future for the society

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Corp members doing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in the northern state of Kano have celebrated this year's Valentine's Day in a unique style, IgbereTV reports.

The Corp members gathered 50 almajiri kids and gave each one of them a plate of food. The leader of the Corp members - and brain that conceived the thought of starting it - that embarked on the humanitarian exercise took to Twitter, with the handle @proudyeyebf, to share the news of the exercise which held some minutes before the hour of 12 noon on Valentine's day.

He said he felt delighted and fulfilled at conducting this exercise. @proudyeyebf narrated what informed his decision to spend Val with the kids.

The Corp member stated that he was touched by how these almajiri kids begged alms and even dwelt on the left over of others. At that instance he conceived the idea to start what he tagged a mission to feed 50 kids.

Thanks to support from other Corp members who believed in the project, money for the exercise was raised and they got a vendor to make the food.

He wrote;

"Before this day, I found myself in Kano (thanks to NYSC) I saw how the almajiris begged to survive the day, they live on other peoples left over.

I was thinking about how to celebrate love so I posted on my WhatsApp status "on a mission to feed 50 kids on 14/02/2020

My fellow corp member decides to join so we split the bill.

It was very easy to organise, all we did was talk to a food vendor to prepare 50 plates of food at #300 each, she (food vendor) was also the one who helped us talk to the master of the almajiris.

I felt delighted and fulfilled when those children smiled while receiving the food. My goal is to make it a seasonal or probably monthly thing but my income is unstable.

And for my dressing on that day, I don't enjoy wearing the NYSC kit, Israel (fellow corp member) was like " Temitope were is your khaki?" and responded with "khaki to where? are the kids at the secretariat?

So to enable him feel he his walking with a Corper I had to borrow his cap.

I love that Day, It will always be a remarkable day for me.

You can connect with me on WhatsApp using this link https:///message/A4THSCFGXQDIH

#valentinesday2021 #ValentinesDay #mrmacaroni

Fellow corp member
@Kolins_I"
https://twitter.com/proudyeyebf/status/1360905734154833926?s=20

This is a commendable act by the corpers.

But I think northern Nigeria has an unregulated birth control resulting in uncheck population control.

Their men needs to do family planning and stop marrying women left and right, FUCKING around left and right and getting their women pregnated.

The north is not even using these populations to improve on the agricultural yield of the nation.

OVER POPULATION, OVER BREEDING OF CHILDREN is causing Nigeria economic hardship as we have more mouth to feeds, more people to provide jobs for.

Poverty level is very high in Nigeria especially in the northern part of Nigeria largely due to unchecked birth control.

There should be more media advert to promote family planning in the north.

Nigeria can not afford to live with this unchecked birth control by the people of the north.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
daddytime:
Make this una oversabi no go land una for wahala oh.

Their people wey dey impoverish and happy to see dem in this state won't be happy with you guys at all.

If in doubt. ..go ask GEJ make e tell you wetin him eye see when oversabi carry am go dey build school for dem
My bloda
Some body fit talk say, they're giving them haram food, put their head on a spike.
We pray we understand ourselves in this country
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

Aswear you be fool,
You wey no dey chase clout wetin you do?? Sit down in your sitting room typing rubbish or spend for your girlfriends alone

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Well done corpers
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
daddytime:

Their people wey dey impoverish and happy to see dem in this state won't be happy with you guys at all.

If in doubt. ..go ask GEJ make e tell you wetin him eye see when oversabi carry am go dey build school for dem
Na over sabi wey make buhari dey build second niger bridge for una.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
their alhajis can't give more than #10 to almajiri or leftover food, Christians will give #50 or even #100....tchew
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Emzenoz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
daddytime:

em dea find federal job
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Minjim: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Is that not Haram?
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Feeding miscreants that will later in future help him in his political quest.... We know unah modus operandi , he will bring them under one umbrella feed them constantly with weed and arm them for destruction and hijacking of polling boxes when the matter arises
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by sulaak(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

The youth(NYSC) should be on the street protesting against the government neglect of underprivileged kids across Nigeria. Democracy is not just about the election, but holding elected officials to account against their roles and responsibilities.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by excel101(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
This one dey feed almajiris on Valentine day, thinking that PMB, would give him automatic appointment, just as he recently did to some former corpers. You better bring your saving home to help your people.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
It still wont stop them from slaughtering the corpers. To them the corpers are infidels. They even say it. Familiarity with the chicken doesnt stop you form slaughtering it.

Ironically it's the almajiri they fed that will point them out to be killed or in some cases even participate sef
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
I hope hisbah will not come for them sha
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by badman007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

Almagiri Denial is worse.
You are full of lies, You lack credibility
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
And their clown governor was caught stealing.

Oponu oshi.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by stebell(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
If you aren't from the North, be very careful this period. Stay safe whenever you are.
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
ebukajay184:
Corp members doing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in the northern state of Kano have celebrated this year's Valentine's Day in a unique style, IgbereTV reports.

The Corp members gathered 50 almajiri kids and gave each one of them a plate of food. The leader of the Corp members - and brain that conceived the thought of starting it - that embarked on the humanitarian exercise took to Twitter, with the handle @proudyeyebf, to share the news of the exercise which held some minutes before the hour of 12 noon on Valentine's day.

He said he felt delighted and fulfilled at conducting this exercise. @proudyeyebf narrated what informed his decision to spend Val with the kids.

The Corp member stated that he was touched by how these almajiri kids begged alms and even dwelt on the left over of others. At that instance he conceived the idea to start what he tagged a mission to feed 50 kids.

Thanks to support from other Corp members who believed in the project, money for the exercise was raised and they got a vendor to make the food.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/proudyeyebf/status/1360905734154833926?s=20
just be ready to be kidnap by the same you are feeding
Re: Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Very thoughtful of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees / 2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp / NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.