Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (61562 Views)

Olubadan To Hausa Leader: You Are Under Baale Of Sasa / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by viralmaged: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Here is a video Footage obtained by an eye witness showing several Hausa Settlers leaving Oyo state on Foot. With the host community dwellers insulting and hurling abuses on them as they leave the state.
This come 24hours after clashes Ensue between Hausa Settlers and host community at Sasa Market Oyo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j5qAuE52Bo

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Pierocash(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
But I do not think Hausas are the problem. It is the Fulanis and their herdsmen.

251 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Optional09: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pierocash:
But I do not think Hausas are the problem. It is the Fulanis and their herdsmen.

The truth is that Buhari invited Fulani from all other Africa countries prior to 2015 election to come and help him take over power from Jonathan and when the Jihadist got here they love the easy looking people na refuse to go back apparently their agent told them they should take the country as theirs. That is why they needed ruga to settle these militias in

494 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Kapilta(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
there also thousand of yoruba cab drivers up north....
They know the route that will lead them home.

349 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by IamWonderful: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
I don't support this.

Oto ge!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

They should come back home.
to your house i guess ? Abi first host the millions of homeless agbero terrorizing u in Lagos first...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

They should come back home.
home under bridges in Lagos ....start by sending them transport.....noise maker

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by MuchAdo: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:
h

Be sincere, have you ever heard of Yorubas trying to bully their hosts outside the SW

Have you ever heard of Yorubas fomenting trouble outside the SW

We can't be slaves in our own land. Please reciprocate the respect I accord you in your own land when you are in my land.

Is that too much to ask

420 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamWonderful:
How do you differentiate between igbos and Yoruba in front of a sharp Cutlass, you better pray there is no reprisal, I see igbos suffer more deathly hallows.
I hope not cos the idoits in oyo thinks the world start and end in oyo.....u kin full brekate for kaduna ,kano and just with better investments ...not some wheel barrow pushers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by funshint(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
They've really done these people shege in Ibadan. Let's live together in peace; you say no. Forming James bond in another man's land. They should know this is not Jos or Benue. May the souls of the innocent ones rest in peace.

128 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.