Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (61565 Views)

Olubadan To Hausa Leader: You Are Under Baale Of Sasa / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Alba3: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
there also thousand of yoruba cab drivers up north....

There are millions of hausa settlers in the SW; their trailers are in hundred of thousands.

Just tell Macban, Garba Shehu, bala mohammed, etc. to call back their AK-47 carrying Fulani Killers back to the north and there will be peace. It's great insult to tell people you own their ancestral land and be killing them in the bush and started the killing again in town.

99.9% percent of Ibadan is still very peaceful for the hausas but you people already making it look like it's all out war.

42 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by tyup(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lols, very stupid statement.

God I just pray make that kind wey happen for Ibadan should happen here.

I'll keep saying it and I will repeat it.

I will personally lead them to where Hausa/Fulani resides and all their shops in sabo.

You can come over here to repeat what you said.

ur type should be in the bush where wild animals cohabit cuz that's where you belong

I just pity the starvation waiting to hit you continue being barbaric
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nkwobi042: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
No be by talk talk. Under few days Lagos go be like Syria. Yoruba just dey lane.

grin grin

This guys never see anything! grin
Nna guy!
They are talking about who wi defeat who?!? grin
Why we dey talk about turning there to dessert.

_fuck the businesses mehn!

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yoruba/Apc/Tinubu just lost the chance of becoming president.....those are the voters leaving .....dull people .....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by SlayerForever: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbagura:
We didn't wake up suddenly to start attacking Haúsás in Ìbàdàn, they dared us. They show how manly they are. It's not in our culture to start attacking people without no reason. All these your mouth is just on emptiness. Any slight issues, your elders know how they quickly run to our kings for solidarity.

I'm still waiting for when an igbo man will chop belleful and attack just a Yoruba man needlessly just like how the hausa did in Ibadan before the drama. We want you to try your luck too. You can't be calling some place no man's land without showing how you came to that conclusion by showing your might. That's how to exert your words with deeds.

Your cup will fill very soon. Rebete lo kú

Till you ready guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:

the culprit took to his heels, the next thing is attacking innocent traders what really have y'all gained doing that?? obviously nothing other than needless bloodshed and there's nothing like Hausa - Fulani. just hit the bull's-eye by calling them Fulanis

Who told you there is nothing like Hausa/Fulani?

Who you wan deceive ?

Lols
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by MuchAdo: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:

the culprit took to his heels, the next thing is attacking innocent traders what really have y'all gained doing that?? obviously nothing other than needless bloodshed and there's nothing like Hausa - Fulani. just hit the bull's-eye by calling them Fulanis

The point is he probably expected it to go the way it has always gone. But it turned out differently this time around.

Can you imagine a Yoruba man stabbing a Fulani man to death in a Kano market

33 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pierocash:
But I do not think Hausas are the problem. It is the Fulanis and their herdsmen.
SHEBI NA DEM ALLOW HELINUES FULANI BRETHREN CONQUER THEM undecided

7 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Gbagura: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Lols

Coward,,keep attacking innocent Hausa's while the Fulani's are in ur forest marking territory.Dem dey waste una,u dey here dey brag.

Don't u know where Igbo's stay in ur area?Go and attack dem..Hahahaha.Coward tongue
No igbo lives in my area. That's the law of the community. You can't even see ordinary a youth corper of igbo extraction in my area. Seems you don't know that cold war has started already. By the time you realize it, it will be too late.

5 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by squarelead(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
I pray against war in this nation in JESUS name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:

ur type should be in the bush where wild animals cohabit cuz that's where you belong

I just pity the starvation waiting to hit you continue being barbaric

Which starvation?
Tell me what you have that we don't have?
For your info nah Benin rep.
I dey currently where I speak Yoruba along with other indigenous Yoruba here.

What do you grow that is not grown here and will be transported to SW

How.many minutes journey do you think is from Ibadan to Saki to Benin rep?

Go away,with your 1463 mentality abeq.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by SlayerForever: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nkwobi042:

grin grin

This guys never see anything! grin
Nna guy!
They are talking about who wi defeat who?!? grin
Why we dey talk about turning there to dessert.

_fuck the businesses mehn!

Guy e get e go be we go collect the Lagos for their hand. That one just dey talk pra pra.

6 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nkwobi042: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
SlayerForever:

Till you ready guy.

The guy an ozuo!
Wise Yorubas know say igbo/ yoruba fight alone go too scatter their side.
While the North and East are busy buying arms since, yoruba dey play "sophisticated" politics inside a Zoo.

Them even dey do registration cheesy
For country already at war?!

13 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alba3:

There are millions of hausa settlers in the SW; their trailers are in hundred of thousands.
million? Don't u study the voting pattern...few hundreds of Chadian,Nigerians abi beggars and leper and poor carrot sellers ....hausa people doing well are in Abuja and the north ....trailer no be house in 8 hr time it in kaduna....abi u want to move yoruba school from kaduna ....or resign from your white colar job in kano and sell yam in oyo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by MuchAdo: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Yoruba/Apc/Tinubu just lost the chance of becoming president.....those are the voters leaving .....dull people .....

We value being respected in our land than the presidency.

Please respect us in our land as we respect you in yours.

Who presidency help

In fact, if a southerner were president at this time, the army spearheaded by an aboooki and his loyalists may have moved in of their own accord.

20 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nkwobi042: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbagura:
No igbo lives in my area. That's the law of the community. You can't even see ordinary a youth corper of igbo extraction in my area. Seems you don't know that cold war has started already. By the time you realize it, it will be too late.

Big lie shut up!
grin

Light dey the community?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by tyup(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Which starvation?
Tell me what you have that we don't have?
For your info nah Benin rep.
I dey currently where I speak Yoruba along with other indigenous Yoruba here.

What do you grow that is not grown here and will be transported to SW

How.many minutes journey do you think is from Ibadan to Saki to Benin rep?

Go away,with your 1463 mentality abeq.

So citizens don finish for Benin that foods would be enough and cheap to export to 9ja bah?? continue with this fish brain thinking
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nkwobi042: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
SlayerForever:

Guy e get e go be we go collect the Lagos for their hand. That one just dey talk pra pra.

We no need collect the Lagos.
Make them just try fight us be my own, an that time them go know say them no dey use lighter enter hell fire.

4 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Gbagura: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Big lie shut up!
grin

Light dey the community?
Really? It surprises you àbi? Guy man up cos the war you all called for is already knocking on your door. Whether you believe me or not, your cup of coffee. No igbo man lives in my àdúgbò.

7 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
MuchAdo:

Who presidency help

In fact, if a southerner were president at this time, the army spearheaded by an aboooki and his loyalists may have moved in of their own accord.
u have lost it ....that just the truth ....tinibu are co cannot campaign in the north again ....they can be voted for they have to move back to A.d ....the north will form new alliances with south south ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nkwobi042: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Really? It surprises you àbi? Guy man up cos the war you all called for is already knocking on your door. Whether you believe me or not, your cup of coffee. No igbo man lives in my àdúgbò.

Big lie!
There's an igbo man in EVERY part of naija.

10 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by CharterService: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbagura:
I ain't talking to dumb people. Ask anyone with a little sense to carry out the attack and see. You will go back to east the way you came. Your own cup will soon fill up. When the time comes, you will show us the stuffs you're made of.

Just try and do something stupid to any Yoruba person. Just one small 'something' is all we are asking for.

How old are you

12 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
tyup:

So citizens don finish for Benin that foods would be enough and cheap to export to 9ja bah?? continue with this fish brain thinking

I don't need to tell you about Benin so that,you won't flood there

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gbagura:
Chukwuemeka, I'm daring you. Don't be unfortunate by merely bragging. Yorubas don't act without cause. Just try one nonsense with a Yoruba person in Lagos. I dare your papa to try it.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING SOUTH WEST FOR NOW. MEANWHILE ISKILU WAKILI IS STILL IN THE AYETE FOREST RAPPING YOUR MOTHERS AND YOU ARE HERE BEATING YOUR CHEST. DONT REJOICE YET BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE COOKING FOR YOU IN AYETE, YEWA, IGANGAN IGBOORA, ALABA RAGO AND IJORA BADIA.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
MuchAdo:

Who presidency help

u be baby ...presidency/Apc that why u have a brand new Lagos to ibadan railway line that why Lagos to ibadan express way is getting attention why east west road is not getting ..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.