Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? (7712 Views)

Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / Whatsapp Will Not Be Available On These Phones From December 31, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by blaquemyc: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Latidoh1:

Which one did you get and how much did you get it?
I bought the redmi 9t, 77k
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'm using a Huawei Mate series and it's my sweetheart grin
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Walkee: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Trump turned giant Huawei to Teddy bear outside China
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Walkee: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Phone that zenith bank easy bank app does not work , most app that requires google play does not work, There is a work around it, but only someone with tweaking experience can follow the method, SLOT tricked my friend into buying that garbage they are looking to dispose, he does not know much about phones, and decided to go and ask SLOT people for good phones to buy, behold, they gave him one useless huawei of 120k and then installed apk pure for him to download apps, you can download apps, but it won't work on the phone if it requires GPlayS, My friend now has to be carrying about two android phones, because one is useless, can't even use Gmail app for emails,
Huawei phones are not recommend, until they reunite with google, Trump made that phone useless, What is an Android phone without google, just rubbish
China will be celebrating now that Trump is no longer president. He dealt with China. Joe now doesn't give a crap about anything he just wants to eat, snap pictures and sleep. No time

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Vecto(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
they are trash
You use xiaomi right?
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Ohhh,
But Trump put and ban on Huawei, saying they can't do business with any american organization, so they can't work with google anymore, Huawei data leaks is mad mehn 0 privacy, I dey fear that phone man
And you think that your privacy is safe with Apple and other American brands?
Stop drinking the American koolaid.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by salamudeen(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2021
DarkJeddi:

Leave am anything America talk dem go carry am for head like Gala

Instead make dem too go do research on their own to know why

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Onyeka90210(m): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2021
DarkJeddi:
my brother e no reach Huawei own, na wetin I mean, dey try read and understand, e get why
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by scottyy: 3:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Onyeka90210:

That's how you know dead banks na,
If you like go download clone app let it steal your data, see the original Zenith
An app in Huawei's app gallery is a clone?

APP Gallery is Huawei's own store to help mitigate the Google issue. Tell our friend to try installing the bank apps from there.
I can't guarantee it would work though but it should I guess.
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by DarkJeddi(m): 5:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Onyeka90210:

my brother e no reach Huawei own, na wetin I mean, dey try read and understand, e get why
You are still repeating the same thing..

How DID YOU get to know that it no reach Huawei own?

Because Trump and Co said so? shocked

Dey try read and understand..

E get why.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by NewDelhi(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2021
PaperTubes1:
Their phone resolution are top notch
Asin. The resolution of their phones mad gan
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Exumal: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
NewDelhi:
Asin. The resolution of their phones mad gan
e dey do person like say make you bring the picture come real life.
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Latidoh1: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
blaquemyc:
I bought the redmi 9t, 77k
Does it have memory card slot?
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
ZACHIE:
My Mate20Pro screen has broken. There is an inkblot on the screen. It is 8 months now that I have had this ink.

A Samsung would've packed up 7 months ago. I doubt if an Iphone will fare any better.

I'm sorry, Hauwei comes with impressive hardware. Not those cheap materials you see around.

All apps work perfectly. No complaints.
stop hyping chinko
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Exumal: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
franciskaine:
stop hyping chinko

smiles, innovative Chinko abi? Chinko (p30 pro) that gave iPhone 11 pro max and s10 plus a run for their money in night photography , cinematic photography and astrophotography

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by blaquemyc: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Latidoh1:

Does it have memory card slot?
yes sir
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Floda: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
ZACHIE:
My Mate20Pro screen has broken. There is an inkblot on the screen. It is 8 months now that I have had this ink.

A Samsung would've packed up 7 months ago. I doubt if an Iphone will fare any better.

I'm sorry, Hauwei comes with impressive hardware. Not those cheap materials you see around.

All apps work perfectly. No complaints.

biko who told you that a Samsung phone would have packed up in just 7 months of usage... smh.. you know nothing.

you even they drag iPhone inside the matter. chai
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by FunnyDude(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
I don't usually comment on discussion like this, but it's very necessary to air my own view.

To me, when it comes to Android, Huawei phone anyday anytime. The phone is super madly crazy good. Speed Very fast.

I started using it few months ago, and it has been good so far
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by sunshineV(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You are still repeating the same thing..
How DID YOU get to know that it no reach Huawei own?
Because Trump and Co said so? shocked
Dey try read and understand..
E get why.. cheesy
e choke bros grin
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Latidoh1: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
blaquemyc:
yes sir
Which type of charger does it use?
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Yujiro: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Huawei phones are still the best phone i would recommend for a phone geek. Trump complained of Huawei security & privacy breach and yet we haven't gotten any substantial evidence, only accusations. US always find a way to use the media to rubbish and condemn anything that doesn't favour or benefits them, take Tik-Tok and that Russian face app for example, they consistently condemned the Face App saying it would use your face in the future to breach your privacy, are my pictures and vital information not on Facebook, Gmail, e.t.c but they were giving excuses for WhatsApp with WhatsApp recent privacy policy.

To me, i know what i want in phones and i would choose them in this order.

1. Huawei P & Mate Series
2. Samsung NOTE
3. IPhone
4. Pixels
5. Oneplus

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by blaquemyc: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Latidoh1:

Which type of charger does it use?
type c
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Minesbetter(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 for sale/swap Six months used
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Latidoh1: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
blaquemyc:
type c

Does it come with earphone
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by blaquemyc: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Latidoh1:

Does it come with earphone
nope. I don't think you want to buy this phone if not a simple Google search would have answered whatever questions you have
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Latidoh1: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
blaquemyc:
nope. I don't think you want to buy this phone if not a simple Google search would have answered whatever questions you have
Lol. I don buy am sha . But dem just deliver am yesterday so I just 1 confirm some things
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by blaquemyc: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
Latidoh1:

Lol. I don buy am sha . But dem just deliver am yesterday so I just 1 confirm some things
dem say Xiaomi phones no dey carrying earphones follow body just like iPhones, na airpods I use for my own and I'm loving it.
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Latidoh1: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2021
blaquemyc:
dem say Xiaomi phones no dey carrying earphones follow body just like iPhones, na airpods I use for my own and I'm loving it.
Which brand of airpods you dey use
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by blaquemyc: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2021
Latidoh1:

Which brand of airpods you dey use
na one cheap one like dat, f9 na I'm be the name. I buy am from jumia 4k6 minus shipping
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Latidoh1: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
blaquemyc:
na one cheap one like dat, f9 na I'm be the name. I buy am from jumia 4k6 minus shipping
Thanks bro
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by oscillation55(m): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Latidoh1:
I want to get a redmi phone within the 80k range. Is it a good buy?

Redmi 9T 128gb is well within your budget, dm me let's deal.
NB: it's brand new & sealed
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Latidoh1: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
oscillation55:

Redmi 9T 128gb is well within your budget, dm me let's deal.
NB: it's brand new & sealed
How many gb ram

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Selling Phones In Nigeria / What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths / How Can I Root My Tecno H5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.