Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) (60179 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Henix(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Village people and their 5G network
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Philadelphia: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Seems like a blood covenant from previous guy gone wrong.

Or she must’ve left a guy after he’s spent a lot on her; maybe used and dumped him and he swore she’s go mad or something.

E no good to offend people o

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Debra911(f): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
visatex:

Na dat guy cause am. Aswear!
Put the ring since...e dey form slow motion.
Now d girl wey u wan marry don cross boundary to the other side out of over-excitement. Who knows maybe she has been waiting for a while.

Chai. This is so painful to watch. cry cry cry
I love this comment ,you're very observant. guy u sabi. Your head dey there,

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Firstcitizen: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
99% of people in Nigeria are not normal.. na just small thing go make them manifest..

True
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Neddstark: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2021
If na me, i go carry my ring japa. Na wrong proposal be this.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2021
It's a damn skit. Nairaland sef. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Debra911(f): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2021
AyarmBoye:
Looks like the guy knows about it ,, he was sluggish to put the ring on her finger and when she went berserk,, he was still on his knew ... werey ni even stand up or showed concern .....
God bless you. The guy is the prime suspect
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Superboss: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
See dem!
Paid agent and fake patriot!

You caught that terrible fellow.
His insanity is incurable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
doggedfighter:
Over excitement may trigger such in persons with mental health issues.

Nothing spiritual , jazz or 'village people 'about it.

It's even scripted for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Royalty5(f): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2021
I'm waiting for the next headline on this issue.

"Lady who ran mad during proposal set to wed another man" (Photos)
wink
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Sijo01(f): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Why was it taking the guy forever to put the ring on her finger He have a case to answer

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by JordanMichael(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Blame Buhari for this grin
Buhari whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Rugaria: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Lol
What was she saying sef?

Was that some sort of junkun war song or what..?
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by illicit(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2021
BigYash:
The boy is lucky. He was about engaging wahala for life. Abi na movie sef Where is that guy that always say Nigeria girls are useless (All)? Maybe na something like this ,the nigga first see..

He was banned....
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Debra911(f): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2021
dazzlingd:

When u admire countries like usa, germany canada....know that it is because they have intelligent citizens that dont carry these belief systems.

You are one of the reasons we are backward because on the average, black africans cant think
This isnt about wtf foreign countries. You're one of the reasons Nigerians see themselves as inferior to the whites. And the whites always seeing themselves as superior. You're in Nigeria, this is not the 1st time you are hearing 'gboy' and their crimes. Watch the video closely, if you still dont see anything wrong with it, sorry I guess you're the shallow minded type.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Oteikwu1(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Emotional madness
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by crazycrypto710: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2021
grin she de form madness, leave matter, she no wan marry the guy, burn! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Rugaria: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Philadelphia:
Seems like a blood covenant from previous guy gone wrong.

Or she must’ve left a guy after he’s spent a lot on her; maybe used and dumped him and he swore she’s go mad or something.

E no good to offend people o

Nigerians and this sterile talk about blood convenants sef...

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Ihatethemods: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2021
She is possessed.
‪Meanwhile, See five celebrities who have cheated death in 2021‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkM_gYrzNGM
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by alizma: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2021
jawalis:
She’s overwhelmed. Trust me, she’ll be fine.
God bless you.
Many people in naija can't see fact, everything is spiritual to them.
The girl was overwhelmed and tensed at the same time, if you look closely one will see that the two times she stretch her hand towards the guy, her fingers were shaking uncontrollably and she doesn't look like a social butterfly considering the way she look at the crowd.
the had not even entered her finger so I wonder why someone will be shouting yahoo boys on this.
I wish her well because I believe she will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Philadelphia: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:

If e pain you, then take panadol.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DSC7: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2021
BigYash:
The boy is lucky. He was about engaging wahala for life. Abi na movie sef Where is that guy that always say Nigeria girls are useless (All)? Maybe na something like this ,the nigga first see..

Mods don send dat guy to 6000yrs exile.....
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by chinedumoooo: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
My thoughts are...
* Much commitments.
*To avoid been engaged.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Mozegee: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Very deep,but I see all these indomie generation bashing her. Have they even ask,why must she run mad today she expecting good thing in her life. What a world we live in.
candyguyofficia:
This world is deep ooh
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2021
Majority of Nigerians have a certain amount of madness hidden inside behind the smiles and frowns..It just needs a little trigger for the mayhem to be unleashed.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:

Blood convenant ko
Water Babcock ni..
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Las las all na drama... grin cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Dawinlove(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2021
That guy should be arrested, he has something to do with this. check how he held the ring and how slow he was, I believe he was thinking about what will happen next
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sinola(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Rugaria: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Blood convenant ko
Water Babcock ni..
Very nauseating mentality.. The guy don vex already sef... Every small thing, na blood convenant, village people or marine spirits.. Superstitious wreck! All of them!
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:

Very nauseating mentality.. The guy don vex already sef... Every small thing, na blood convenant, village people or marine spirits.. Superstitious wreck! All of them!

Thats a load of horseShit if you ask me...This aint 1905 for heaven's sake.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by RexTramadol1: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Lwkmd!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.