Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements (5084 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / Lagos Announces Preliminary Findings Into Accident, Restricts Tanker Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=trigger11 post=99422236]

where the food picture now [/quote

I dey old school. As soon as food land it be like molwe don arrive for Berger
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Relaxing by pool

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Compound villa in Angre

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Fantasticcc: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Some of the pics look deserted is their lockdown or something...

Secondly is the border is closed
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Goodman247: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tell us stories about your escapades, snap more pictures, go to shopping malls snap pictures, go to beaches, hotels and clubs and snap pictures, tell us how to toast ivorien women

4 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by trigger11(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Goodman247:
Tell us stories about your escapades, snap more pictures, go to shopping malls snap pictures, go to beaches, hotels and clubs and snap pictures, tell us how to toast ivorien women

u jus spoke our mind Oooh

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Just ordered one full plate of tchep - the national dish of Senegal. As a chop mouth wella guy, I don add my own level to this meal and brought avocado and banana to enjooy.

Tchep - sticky spicy rice, chicken or fish, cabbage, pumpkin, pepper, carrot, aubergine

Was my birthday yesterday so used this meal as a nutritional sacrament for more long life. Whatever u do, make time to enjoy small moments na. One cold drink for all of una...

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Food here is easy to find but we have more variety in Naija. Food here tends to be time related, so my fav dish tchep is only served up from midday -3pm. That time of the day is hot and I like to work out in my yard in the villa at that time. I like a heavy sweat. So, I normally fly into my place with a container and they fill it to the brim.

Plantain is chopped smaller and they call it Alloko. Hard to find after 6pm from the road side stalls.

Their main food is grilled fish and attieke (ground cassava) which costs about 2,500 naira for a good size meal.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Nicoswit(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
sayisayi:
Food here is easy to find but we have more variety in Naija. Food here tends to be time related, so my fav dish tchep is only served up from midday -3pm. That time of the day is hot and I like to work out in my yard in the villa at that time. I like a heavy sweat. So, I normally fly into my place with a container and they fill it to the brim.

Plantain is chopped smaller and they call it Alloko. Hard to find after 6pm from the road side stalls.

Their main food is grilled fish and attieke (ground cassava) which costs about 2,500 naira for a good size meal.
2500? WTF!
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Holla911(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
If only God can bless Nigeria with good leadership and cleanse the heart of Nigerians.
I noticed the Francophone countries seem expensive to live in. As bad as things are in Nigeria, nigeria is very cheap to live in but quality of life is low.
PS:
If you are planning on relocating to a francophone country, I will advise you hold good amount of money and try to earn in forex or cfa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by okeyglm: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Holla911:
If only God can bless Nigeria with good leadership and cleanse the heart of Nigerians.
I noticed the Francophone countries seem expensive to live in. As bad as things are in Nigeria, nigeria is very cheap to live in but quality of life is low.
PS:
If you are planning on relocating to a francophone country, I will advise you hold good amount of money and try to earn in forex or cfa.
blame naira. our money has lost so much value since inception of this buhari administration

5 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Holla911(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
okeyglm:
blame naira. our money has lost so much value since inception of this buhari administration

You are right about that but still, Nigeria is cheap to live in compared to other African countries.
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by okeyglm: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Holla911:

You are right about that but still, Nigeria is cheap to live in compared to other African countries.
I agree .but can't compare like Jonathan time that 2500cfa food is equal to 800naira then.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Local man can eat a meal here for 500 fcfa but it will be mainly carbohydrate with a scrawny meat and no vegetables.

Bizarre thing I have noticed in these francophone countries is that the market is full of vegetables but the food served on road, like our mama put’s has minimal/no vegetable content.
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2021
Na to yarning.

There are many levels here so most ppl will speak french. Some will speak English but very few. I have met Ghanaians, Nigerians and Liberians here.

Two sets of Liberian boys jam me for road. Talking if I can help them clear container at the port grin grin

Women are soft, you can get the number very quickly but you will need some french language skills.Every shape dey. They like dressing up a lot and have a relaxed attitude for the most part.

If you hang out in uptown areas like Cocody deux plateau, and observe well, you can jam ladies that are super exposed. I met one last week that is working and studying English part time so I don become professor for that matter.
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Tt

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Nicoswit(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2021
sayisayi:
This na one madam I met in an area called Palmeraie. We went to a local maquis to chop fish and attieke. After, chopping she entered express to my villa.

For the first hour, we played music and relaxed, she even danced sef. I said it was getting late and wanted to take her home - reverse psychology. She said she wanted to freshen up after sweating small. Once she entered shower, I followed.

You know the rest...this place sweet pass
Dem no dey bill guys like our naija babes?
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by MERCHANDISER: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
sayisayi:
This na one madam I met in an area called Palmeraie. We went to a local maquis to chop fish and attieke. After, chopping she entered express to my villa.

For the first hour, we played music and relaxed, she even danced sef. I said it was getting late and wanted to take her home - reverse psychology. She said she wanted to freshen up after sweating small. Once she entered shower, I followed.

Chai you guys are enjoying Abidjan o

Let me dust my passport, I am leaving this country

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nicoswit:

Dem no dey bill guys like our naija babes?

You have to package small ooo. If you give them good show, you go chop. What I offer na international player tins...exposure beyond these local guys mentalities

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Nicoswit(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
sayisayi:

You have to package small ooo. If you give them good show, you go chop. What I offer na international player tins...exposure beyond these local guys mentalities
Lol...international player tinz abeg give us example

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by JayIsforGod(m): 2:39am On Mar 11, 2021
Boss; howfar now? How I want take connect you , I can do clearing & forwarding of container & I'm planning of coming over to ivory coast to start over again ;

There are many levels here so most ppl will speak french. Some will speak English but very few. I have met Ghanaians, Nigerians and Liberians here.

Two sets of Liberian boys jam me for road. Talking if I can help them clear container at the port grin grin

Women are soft, you can get the number very quickly but you will need some french language skills.Every shape dey. They like dressing up a lot and have a relaxed attitude for the most part.

If you hang out in uptown areas like Cocody deux plateau, and observe well, you can jam ladies that are super exposed. I met one last week that is working and studying English part time so I don become professor for that matter.[/quote]
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Xioxing: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2021
sayisayi:
Compound villa in Angre
pleasehow much did this cost you to rent per month?
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by walee2021: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2021
okay are you still in Ivory coast?
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Hunger real here ooo among our everyday brethren. This is a chop spot with ten different cabins where madams make food. As customers enter, come see every madam hawk for their cooking skills.

The guy in the white shirt just arrived 30 seconds ago.

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Nicoswit(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2021
sayisayi:
Hunger real here ooo among our everyday brethren. This is a chop spot with ten different cabins where madams make food. As customers enter, come see every madam hawk for their cooking skills.

The guy in the white shirt just arrived 30 seconds ago.
More update bro
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by JustCruise(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Following boss,more update.
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by stevelaw: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Honestly,I love CIV.I live and stay at Adjame.
The hips of ladies are killing o

4 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by Labadi69: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2021
sayisayi:
This na one madam I met in an area called Palmeraie. We went to a local maquis to chop fish and attieke. After, chopping she entered egungun express to my villa.

Oga this na ashana. Confirmed!
Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Car accident dey plenty for this place. Just like in Naija, they believe in accelerate first, think second.

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Went to an African art museum in Abobo. Amazing structure in the middle of a rugged, lively, ghetto. Abidjan version of Mushin.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Beautiful artwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements by sayisayi(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Great artist that represents the vitality of Abidjan street life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa? / NEMA Receives Another 164 Stranded Nigerians From Libya / 10 Easiest Countries For Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.