Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (66364 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Please Help, Where Can I Start My Education Afresh With 14M Naira Savings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by fumeah(f): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Physiotherapy in Canada is a Masters course, you must have taken a previous degree in biology or kinetics,etc. consider colleges and take a physiotherapist Assistant related diploma.

2 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
You don’t need to go abroad to start learning coding and project management online. Those are the jobs.

Your money will not be enough for an undergrad. Find out the minimum qualifications for Canada and face there. UK don’t want Nigerians unless they have a lot of money. Also it’s harder to get papers than with Canada.

3 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by HBB1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Baba no go UK o!

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.
I am a 36 YO guy with no university certificate, was too wayward to finish school in FUTO then, left school in my 2nd year for a 4 year course.

Tried my hands on business years later and currently have 7M naira saved.
Now, I want to go for degree and eventually start a family .
I am considering seeking admission in a UK or Canadian school. Luckily, I have sponsors .

For a guy of my age , looking to study IT related course or physiotherapy and eventually seeking residency, would you recommend UK or Canada?
Please I need supported answers.

Thank you all.

Forget University, study IT get a job and DONT COME BACK!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by AlfaB: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
My neighbour just turned 36 recently and celebrated with her grand kid. This one is still looking for visa. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Reex12(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
ride the Canadian express no looking back
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
CANADA
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
This country hard
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Burruchaga71(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
South Africa...
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by henrydan(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
First give me 100k first
Make I use am start forex and crypto
Then I will give you advice
I go dey give you monthly commission sef if you bring the 100k.

See thief!

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by SKYHIGHfx: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
"The RUGA agenda on paper is telling us in beautiful lines that:

1. Government will GAZETTE LANDS from the 36 STATES of Nigeria.

2. These lands will be dedicated to RANCHING to accommodate Pastoralists and their Cows so they can stop wandering all over the places where they have been at constant friction with Farmers.

3. The Government will provide everything the Cattle farmers need so they won't have cause to ever wonder outside of the Grazing area.

4. In all likelihood, by any reasonable balance of probability, the majority [ if not 100% ] of the occupants of that RUGA will be FULANIS. And we must remember that this RUGA are extremely large expanse of land as big as an average LGA. The Fulanis will therefore be kept out of mischief and th criminal elements amongst them easily identifiable.

That is the way it is painted but Nigerians are much wiser because we have spent the last 60 years studying our leaders especially their propensity for insincerity and abandonment of projects!

The first thing that is a CERTAINTY is that the Government, somehow or any how, will derail from the original intensions of the project, assuming the intensions were even honest in the first place.

There are plenty basis for this cynism.

1. Somewhere between Ore and Benin, the Federal Government sited a "LEPERS COLONY" in an area off the Ore-Benin expressway where LEPERS were kept and being taken care of.

The idea was to reduce the risk of spreading the dreaded LEPROSY disease so they camped all patients/victims in that place.

I am not sure the Government sustained that project for up to 5 years. It became a common scene on that expressway to see the LEPERS trooping out in large numbers to line the dangerous expressroads as BEGGARS.

2. Somewhere in the town of ORU, near Ijebu-Ode, the same busy-body Federal Government sited what it called "REFUGEE CAMP" to assist the rescued citizens of Liberia during the civil wars in that country.

The Nigerian Government in less than a year abandoned them after a short while, obviously some people have just used the plan to sweep money from the budget.

Those guys quickly poured onto the streets, some had to take to crime, many became beggars and their women went into prostitution.

It was terrible for the Ijebu People of ORU.

Now, tell me, a Federal Government with this antecedents will now embark on a project of creating RUGA where Pastoralists will be encouraged and assisted to live in and NEVER TO LEAVE.

What will happen is very easy to predict:

1. The Fulanis would have been ASSIGNED LAND BY LAW, FREE OF CHARGE all over the 36 States of the country.

2..They will IMMEDIATELY POUR all the population of FULANIS they can find from all over the world into those lands.

3. They will quickly install Serikis all over the 36 RUGA who will gradually build an Emirate.

4. The 36 RUGAs will have Military Garrisons for FULANI geurilla fighters.

5. The Government will make a show of the efficiency at the RUGA for one or two years and abandon them.

6. Gradually, the Government will certainly STOP supplying FREE FEEDS and WATER for their cows in the RUGA.

7. As the Pastoralists DONT DESIRE or have any plans to spend a kobo on the animals in the course of their business, the HERDSMEN WILL TAKE TO THE STREETS AGAIN!!!!

8. What it will then mean is that the HERDSMEN will HOLD THEIR LAWFUL RUGA and at same time will resume the HARASSMENT OF FARMERS ON THEB OUTSIDE OF THE RUGA and this time, they are fully fortified with more than adequate capacity for TERRORISM. They will knock every of their Neighbours to submission.

In due course, they will remember Uthman Dan Fodio's delayed agenda and there can't be a better time to resume than at a time when they have enough men, resources of 36 strong bases and a Federal Security infrastructure that is most certianly under their control.

In all of their planning, the planners and their conspirators will assume that every other Nigerians are dumb and stupid."

~ Adedamola Adetayo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by JimmyDarmody: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.
I am a 36 YO guy with no university certificate, was too wayward to finish school in FUTO then, left school in my 2nd year for a 4 year course.

I am considering seeking admission in a UK or Canadian school. Luckily, I have sponsors .

For a guy of my age , looking to study IT related course or physiotherapy and eventually seeking residency, would you recommend UK or Canada?

Thank you all.
Join rackstelli and make it 8M then 9M then 10M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Clefayomide: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:

Smaller country like?

Poland, Hungary
Why ? Cos cheap tuition, cost of living, easy transition to other European countries or better Counties. For me I see these countries as stepping stone

6 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by adecz: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
7M is little for undergraduate IT degree in those countries.

He said he has sponsors, so his
7m is intact for his personal ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by ofiko123(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
You better stay in your country...is it under must you must go to UK or Canada..
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by staga: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
OKVALLY:
You have not started having family at 36, are you planning that at 45 years old?

Which is better? A 45 year old with loads of money starting a family at that age, or a 36 year old struggler with a family? What is the advantage?

24 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by RedChiefPriest: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
henrydan:

See thief!
I yam nur a thief wink wink wink
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by dotedote: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ou
spinna:
Google and search for skills to hav in next 10 years.. maybe some business couses or even seminars..some foreign seminars are better tjan university degree.. the ultimate end goal sjould be a biz tht cam pump out that 7m over and ober again everyday or every month

I advise you fix your keyboard b4 u advise anyone here.

4 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by alizma: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
7M is little for undergraduate IT degree in those countries.
He said he has sponsors.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Goodnuel: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Bmuhd4smile: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Clefayomide:

Poland, Hungary
Why ? Cos cheap tuition, cost of living, easy transition to other European countries or better Counties. For me I see these countries as stepping stone

How can I go about the Poland stuff?
For MSC and I intend to go with my wife as dependant

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Ellasure: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bros, if you have raised the sum mentioned in your write up in Nigeria here, you don't need to go to another foreign country and be a stranger at 36.

What you need to do is
1. seek to expand the business you are currently involved in.
2 look for a university admission, as you seek abroad, in a local private universities offering computer science studies and commence the bsc degree.

3. After the bsc study is either completed or in fact complete the study before thinking of marriage and don't let marriage to a woman kill your business and academic progress.

4 two years after graduation then marry a beautiful woman of your choice.

Marriage is good but it should not be combined with woman because they are good at hurrying you up to nothing and blame you afterwards. But with you on financial aid academic assured your future is equally guaranteed

Women don't like poor environment.

8 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by RICHSATAN: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
how can u have 7m and all ur fish brain thinks of is canada or usa

3 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Bmuhd4smile: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kaiser20:

OP get your 1st degree in Nigeria then proceed for your 2nd degree abroad, the way you ask and reason you need to grow more. Moreover, at 36 you have limited chances for sponsorship for a 1st degree

Ok
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by femi4: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.

Thank you all.
Canada, Uk will tax everything you die

At 36, having your first degree in Nigeria is suicide cos of strike and overhype private uni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Mac2016(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.

Thank you all.
What are they doing in the UK?
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by spinna: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
dotedote:
Ou

I advise you fix your keyboard b4 u advise anyone here.
those that got the message got it.. those typos plenty sha.. corrected ooo.. Mr Details.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by grandstar(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:

It’s not necessarily going to be IT related. Like I said, it may be physiotherapy or something else. Looking fir a course more practical than theory. I no fit read too much book, that’s why I dropped off school back then. I have a wide range of options and also I sponsors.
I just happened to have 7M naira on my own but I also have the support of my family.

Canada is your best option has it has an easy route to residency and citizenship.

UK was less welcoming but I think they've relaxed the previous strict standards. Before, you have to come home after studies which was stupid.

Go for Canada. Browse the cost of their universities. I'm sure they aren't as expensive as those in the US.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by hush15: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.

Thank you all.

Well good for you. Just go to Canada... its enough money to start. Don't let anyone discourage you. When you get there, you then begin to sort yourself out

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
fumeah:
Physiotherapy in Canada is a Masters course, you must have taken a previous degree in biology or kinetics,etc. consider colleague and take a physiotherapist Assistant related diploma.
can I speak to u in private? It’s important. I like ur input.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by generationz(f): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.

Thank you all.

Let's assume you enter at 36, what are your chances of securing employment at 40?

You can look into this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgfqsrX8SBg

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) / Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.