Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (66388 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Please Help, Where Can I Start My Education Afresh With 14M Naira Savings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by RPG2020(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:
Invest 5 Million in business to make 20m. Then move to Canada with 32 Million

Please how to invest 5m to make 20m

Put me through
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by pdf90(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Y Uganda ?
IbrahimSkiba:

I would recommend UGANDA
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Eaglesence: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:

It’s not necessarily going to be IT related. Like I said, it may be physiotherapy or something else. Looking fir a course more practical than theory. I no fit read too much book, that’s why I dropped off school back then. I have a wide range of options and also I sponsors.
I just happened to have 7M naira on my own but I also have the support of my family.

Lucky you, abi na blessed you i wan talk. Either way, my friend, go to Canada. A o ma pade mbe grin
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by BusinessCity: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
RPG2020:

Please how to invest 5m to make 20m

Put me through

.. What will you offer to get it?
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Rajosh(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
7M is little for undergraduate IT degree in those countries.
he said he has sponsors. That 7m is just his pocket money
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Remzoid: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Canada is far better than UK in terms of way of life,cost of living and Taxes
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by RPG2020(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:

.. What will you offer to get it?

Inspire to make a difference �dont inspire to make a living

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by AngelGangster: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Will it be possible to move to Canada without a degree . As I am financially ok in the online business now and I don't want to go to school still.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by BusinessCity: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
RPG2020:

Inspire to make a difference �dont inspire to make a living

Na. Raised too much already. I'm cashing in on my ideas now and forever. I won't just give you 15M for nothing. Haba. I'm raised too many successful people who never looked back so no more freebies.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by RPG2020(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:

Na. Raised too much already. I'm cashing in on my ideas now and forever. I won't just give you 15M for nothing. Haba.

When God put you there don't forget to reach back
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by uuzba(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

You can't judge based on only the people you've met. But I still doubt that professor you talked about.
You want pictures? You know I will be damaging his privacy in doing so.
He used to be in Uniport, Chemical Engineering. There was a foreign sponsored project. And he was coordinating the affairs.
But some Nigerian people chop the money of the project.
That's what made him furious. And he just packed all his belongings and ran to UK.
-
The way it works is, if you have a job here in Nigeria and run overseas, you will suffer and wash plate.
If you were jobless here already in Nigeria and manage to go overseas, anything is better than nothing.
I have a cousin there doing security guard. He was jobless and hopeless here in Nigeria.
He did "one thing" with oyibo people that gave him papers, so he can stay there now. But he's never going to be anything more than security guard in that country.
UK is useless. Maybe other countries are better. But UK is the worst.
I met many other Black people from other countries not only Nigerians. Some Uganda, Ghanaian, South Africa, Kenya, Jamaica and Caribbean.
But it is the Nigerians I asked very well.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by BusinessCity: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
RPG2020:

When God put you there don't forget to reach back

Smiles. I'm taking my 20 man team with me on this journey already
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by RPG2020(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:

Smiles. I'm taking my 20 man team with me on this journey already

The journey you are going remember the people you left may be useful to you when you get there because life is 360 *
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by MummyD2020(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
OKVALLY:
You have not started having family at 36, are you planning that at 45 years old?

Na competition? You have not seen people that started early but did not end well and vice versa?

6 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by MummyD2020(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
AlfaB:
My neighbour just turned 36 recently and celebrated with her grand kid. This one is still looking for visa. cheesy

You guys should stop this comparison. Just becos shes a granny doesn't means shes got it all. How about those that are widows at that age? Or childless?

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Gbengard(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Uzobejeme:
Canada is your best bet since you have sponsors.
Go on facebook and join CIH Canada group. All the info you need its a free groyp. No payment just exchange of knowlwdge.

Can't find the CIH Canada group on Facebook. Can you help with the link?
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Nicoswit(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
AngelGangster:
Will it be possible to move to Canada without a degree . As I am financially ok in the online business now and I don't want to go to school still.
Search google for countries that offers resista/income visa
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by RPG2020(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
dotedote:
Ou

I advise you fix your keyboard b4 u advise anyone here.

You wicked but fact
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
1. Get your transcript
2. Finish a degree in nigeria transferring your credits, look for a school that will take you for 200l

3. Then go for a masters in Canada

If you go for a first degree at 36yo you go tey well well. It's much more expensive,, time consuming,, and has less scholarships than a masters. You'll be competing with 20yos for jobs.

Option 2:

Get your degree in nigeria and continue with you legitimate business that gave you money while chasing IT as a hobby
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
uuzba:

You want pictures? You know I will be damaging his privacy in doing so.
He used to be in Uniport, Chemical Engineering. There was a foreign sponsored project. And he was coordinating the affairs.
But some Nigerian people chop the money of the project.
That's what made him furious. And he just packed all his belongings and ran to UK.
-
The way it works is, if you have a job here in Nigeria and run overseas, you will suffer and wash plate.
If you were jobless here already in Nigeria and manage to go overseas, anything is better than nothing.
I have a cousin there doing security guard. He was jobless and hopeless here in Nigeria.
He did "one thing" with oyibo people that gave him papers, so he can stay there now. But he's never going to be anything more than security guard in that country.
UK is useless. Maybe other countries are better. But UK is the worst.

UK is not useless. If you look at your write ups you'll see that those people might have made mistakes by the route they used in entering UK.

Don't just judge anyhow.

How did the professor ( Being a professor doesn't mean you're rich, especially I Nigeria. Professor is a title anyways) get UK?. How did that your cousin get to UK?. What route did they use?.

The thing y'all don't want to accept is that the Visa type you have will determine the things you can do there. What was tour cousin doing before leaving Nigeria?. What was his level of education? Whst type of Visa did he use to enter the UK?. I'm sure the professor didn't have any plans before leaving. And if he did, did he think UK will just give him employment like that?. I'm sure he didn't enter with a visa that can secure him an employment.

Most (humans) people like painting some countries bad for their own self-caused misfortune.

PEOPLE ARE DOING EXCELLENTLY WELL IN THE UK WITH THE RIGHT ROUTE

6 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Luckybelt: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Just go for nursing in either UK or Canada. But Canada might be better because of easier permanent residence and more affordable
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by MummyD2020(f): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Readyourbook:

Don't go abroad.... it's not rosy anywhere.

School in Nigeria with N1m and establish yourself with the rest N6m after graduation.

Don't waste your money travelling abroad

Business is even better. What is he using school in nigeria for? Just to answer a graduate?
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by uuzba(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

UK is not useless. If you look at your write ups you'll see that those people might have made mistakes by the route they used in entering UK.

Don't just judge anyhow.

How did the professor ( Being a professor doesn't mean you're rich, especially I Nigeria. Professor is a title anyways) get UK?. How did that your cousin get to UK?. What route did they use?.

The thing y'all don't want to accept is that the Visa type you have will determine the things you can do there. What was tour cousin doing before leaving Nigeria?. What was his level of education? Whst type of Visa did he use to enter the UK?. I'm sure the professor didn't have any plans before leaving. And if he did, did he think UK will just give him employment like that?. I'm sure he didn't enter with a visa that can secure him an employment.

Most people will start painting some countries bad for their own self-caused misfortune.

PEOPLE ARE DOING EXCELLENTLY WELL IN THE UK WITH THE RIGHT ROUTE
Well I went as a student. Many of the people I met went as students. (except the professor of course)
The law stated that as students we were entitled to work for 1 year after graduation and our employer could grant us work permits to extend or permanent our stay in the country.
We were doing different part time student jobs.
Some were secretly doing overtime to get more money, but their studies will suffer.
When we applied for full time (proper qualified jobs), they told us that yes, we were qualified, even better than their citizens.
All good!
BUT....
Because we weren't permanent residents, they won't give us the jobs. We asked them to first give us the jobs and the employer could give us the work permit to apply for the permanent residency.
And that is how it went back and forth till time ran out.
-
So the Nigerians that I know that are still there.
1. They forged papers to apply for permanent residency.
2. They had a hoax marriage with a British person and divorced them just to get residency papers
3. They allowed the papers expire and hid from the law and after 14 years of hiding, they applied for residency.
4. They travelled over to the UK in the 60s, 70s, 80s, when residency was easier.
-
These are the Nigerians I met there. Everyone tried to keep their secret as they were afraid of being caught.
Maybe there are other methods used now, but these are the most common methods I experienced there.

5 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by rs172(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.
I am a 36 YO guy with no university certificate, was too wayward to finish school in FUTO then, left school in my 2nd year for a 4 year course.

Tried my hands on business years later and currently have 7M naira saved.
Now, I want to go for degree and eventually start a family .
I am considering seeking admission in a UK or Canadian school. Luckily, I have sponsors .
For a guy of my age , looking to study IT related course or physiotherapy and eventually seeking residency, would you recommend UK or Canada?
Please I need supported answers.

Thank you all.

Hello how about considering to study Nursing in a South African university?

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Rexceedo: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
I dey your shoes. Just that, I just turned 26 yesterday.
I enrolled 2yrs ago into Open University. I'm currently in 2nd semester 200l. I was advised to get a Nigerian degree/Msc.
Money wey I hold for hand I don use start 9flats project this month.

But, me traveling to Canada ain't negotiable.

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by omuo1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
I believe Canada is better or Finland because this country have the best education in the world.
Oluwa18:
A little back story.
I am a 36 YO guy with no university certificate, was too wayward to finish school in FUTO then, left school in my 2nd year for a 4 year course.

I am considering seeking admission in a UK or Canadian school. Luckily, I have sponsors .

For a guy of my age , looking to study IT related course or physiotherapy and eventually seeking residency, would you recommend UK or Canada?

Thank you all.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by omuo1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
omuo1:
I believe Canada is better or Finland because this country have the best education in the world.
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by MufasaLion: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
uuzba:

Well I went as a student. Many of the people I met went as students. (except the professor of course)
The law stated that as students we were entitled to work for 1 year after graduation and our employer could grant us work permits to extend or permanent our stay in the country.
We were doing different part time student jobs.
Some were secretly doing overtime to get more money, but their studies will suffer.
When we applied for full time (proper qualified jobs), they told us that yes, we were qualified, even better than their citizens.
All good!
BUT....
Because we weren't permanent residents, they won't give us the jobs. We asked them to first give us the jobs and the employer could give us the work permit to apply for the permanent residency.
And that is how it went back and forth till time ran out.
-
So the Nigerians that I know that are still there.
1. They forged papers to apply for permanent residency.
2. They had a hoax marriage with a British person and divorced them just to get residency papers
3. They allowed the papers expire and hid from the law and after 14 years of hiding, they applied for residency.
4. They travelled over to the UK in the 60s, 70s, 80s, when residency was easier.
-
These are the Nigerians I met there. Everyone tried to keep their secret as they were afraid of being caught.
Maybe there are other methods used now, but these are the most common methods I experienced there.

I'm glad you are honest with your response. I'm really glad. You can check UK govenment website now and you'll see the different types of Visa. Tier 4 (Study visa and after study you'll get
to stay in UK for 2 years) and Tier 2 (Work visa; either from Nigeria (you don't even need to have ILR yet) or while in UK] are the easiest ways to enter UK.

But Tier 2 is easier to get if you're in high skilled field.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by dahme147(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
AngelGangster:

Yes very possible bro......Holla at me if u really wanna relocate to CA without a degree
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Macgreat(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Poster, getting admission to a Canada school is very easy. I've done it. DO NOT USE AGENT! they'll extort you. Application fee are between CAD $100 - CAD $150... University of Regina application fee is CAD$100. I can share resource with you for free or Token.

DO NOT LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU! Hold your 7Million tight!

You can opt for 2 years Diploma cours... get a good job, earn before furthering your student for BSc.

Good luck

5 Likes

Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by tonero230(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.

Thank you all.

Try Isreal
Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by Casper21: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
If you are book smart then you can choose any of the medical Fields but if you're not IT related will do and preferably Canada. You're more oppotuned to make it in Canada more than USA. My brother who is a level 2 RN Anesthesia in Canada earns $12k monthly but in USA it's about 10k

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.