Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU (4428 Views)

FBI Charges Top NNPC Official For Taking $2.1 Million Bribes To Help Addax Petro / Day After Buhari Puts Him In Charge, Osinbajo Summons NNPC Executives / Appointment Of Northern IG,another Injustice On South- Na-allah Mohammed Zagga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by orisa37: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Macban's UNITY PLOT FOR NIGERIA IS RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. MACBAN'S MAFIA.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Fash20: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
1999 constitution is a scam.... See day light robbery.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by spy24(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Obamaofusa:

After what Azikiwe did,the Hausas controlled by Fulanis have been perfecting ways to strike the heads of the Southerners together using divide and rule strategy but it won't work this time.
They are trying to use Jonathan that they hate with a passion but it won't fly.
If a Yoruba man does not get the Presidency,then the Igbo man is the best option not anybody from the minority whom they can easily overwhelm.I am saying this in case Nigeria still exists because I am for Oduduwa nation.Core Northerners will never allow Nigeria to grow.They are a big parasite.

Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by spy24(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Na Yoruba people cause all this nonsense
Left for South south and south east buhari would not be president today and

Moving the capital to the north had given them too much advantage Nigeria is in their hands as things stand
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Mightyhaiz: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
orikoku:
Buhari no try. Not even one person from the ss se and sw. I weak.
its called conquest

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by joygen(f): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
It clear that they have channel the whole economy sources and revenue to the North. The money is in the north that's why it difficult for people in the south west east. Everything they the north. This is the Change we wanted. Onaaa weldone oO
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Duru1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
spy24:

Moving the capital to the north had given them too much advantage Nigeria is in their hands as things stand

True talk!!! Yet some jackasses from southwest of Nigeria will continue to invoke Azikiwe's name in their silly figment of imagination over progressiveness or lack thereof in the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Exoticlife: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
This lists week me sha

INSTANTLY DETECT YOUR GAS LEVEL?!!!
No need to guess the gas level of your cylinder bottle again. This gas level indicator allows us to monitor our gas consumption and helps us to determine when to refill the tank. It is handy and magnetically attaches to the side of your gas bottle, it is a simple way to manage your gas usage. The indicator will function on all sizes of cylinders and is reusable, transferring easily from cylinder to cylinder.
WhatsApp 07060990017
Exotic life Store

Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
It's VERY simple really,
The North and their Northern lackeys want to dominate the south, they even tell us regularly,

The South has no single plan, we are like sheep being led to the slaughter by shepherds whose biggest ambition is to retire as a sleeping senator,

The irony is that the south finances their own demise!

British genius!!!
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
I’d imagine a list for Customs will be similar!
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Ojiofor: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria are okay with that list as far as Igbos are not the list.Nigeria has become a Fulani grazing ground.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by johnmartus(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
But last time I Checked ijaw people are looking for Goodwill Akpaio head because they believe that he is a problem to ijaw nation. Useless people.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
I’d imagine a list for Customs will be similar!

Customs is less complicated and hydra headed than the NNPC. The main juice at customs lies with the CG position, which of course is always firmly occupied by an abokki.

In fact, for the very first time in Nigeria's modern history, the economic tripod of NNPC, Customs and FIRS (even the distant 4th NPA) are headed by Northerners! These are the biggest revenue earners for Nigeria, and guess what? The revenue from these sources emanate principally from the Southl!
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Londonland: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
OKOATA:
South East governor's are the most foolish set of people on earth, some fools come to steal your mineral resource and you can't break away shows they are bunch of fools. They have militants too and those once can't do anything about it. All of them are fools.
see this one, those people are really enjoying, do u know how mush militant collect every month without working
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by mytime24(f): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
United Nigeria airline no follow unite NNpc
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by random85: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
very serious,more than bias
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by OKOATA(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Londonland:
see this one, those people are really enjoying, do u know how mush militant collect every month without working
Bro that's because those militants are fools, how much would they have made if they broke away and manage their own resource, I am sure they are making peanut compared to what The Polithiefs are making.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by tamudabu: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
risos:
The current Nigeria is about tribal dominance, currently the Northerners are winning the battle on the NNPC front.

The majority is always favored in this country. My question is why don't we have indigene of oil producing communities heading these corporations?

Whenever people the oil producing communities protest, they are seriously attacked by the three major ethnic tribes in this country, who fortunately are the biggest gainers of the country's wealth.

I seem enjoy it when these northerners out smart the other majority tribe, it's like giving them the minority treatment once in a while. I wish they could do it forever, because this is what the oil producing communities are facing since independence.

Somebody lecture me.

Check in here. You'd hardly find a Hausa or Fulani person, it's full of southerners, but see how we constantly fight amongst ourselves and can not agree on anything or just be civil in our disagreeing.

Now wonder if you would not take advantage of these wailing South people who constantly fight themselves if you were from the North. I know I very likely would, especially if you Southerners are hell bent on destroying the Nigeria I benefit from its existence instead of building it up like Northerner me is doing, albeit for my benefit I do confess. And when I read you all complaining that we Northerners have taken over, I will just be sitting there enjoying my vast accumulated Nigerian wealth because to be honest, you are all Southern mumus and just don't know you are my slaves.

Now, after reading the above, you would be tempted to insult me thinking I really am from the North or I'm bowing to my Muslim leaders from the North. Some would not get this far and insult me and some will insult me even even by the end. Its the nature of Southerners. You'd think they get degrees in insulting and their education is to insult. Truth is, I am from the South. Osun State to be precise. And I would rather kill a dog to the Iron that I see in front of me than bow down to some invisible God, but iron does not ask me to worship it so I don't bow down at all.

As we say in my yard, "agbajọ ọwọ ni gbe ẹru de ori”. It kind of means you must group together to achieve, but my Yoruba folks don't seem to remember that and think every person can be an island. We don't just dislike ourselves, but hate everyone else too, and out of the hatred that abounds our hearts, well who runs things now?! The United Northerners, it seems.

So, Southerners, please keep up the division. One day Emeka and Ọmọlasọ will be paying Northerner Alhaji Dantoro Mohammed Sule from Kano to live in Onitsha and Ibadan. You have been warned.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by IJOBA11: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
PaperTubes1:
The problem is with southern NIGERIA. They are always trying to pull each other down.

END OF DISCUSSION
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Ttalk: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
olajizz01:
You see,that was how the format used to be since time immemorial, I just discourse this issue with my friend just now, not even know it will come up on nairaland.

South South is the main issue here because they owned the resources( larger portion),let them start the issue first and see whether SW will not lent their voices heavily. This is sth that can never happened in SW or SE regions,but their leaders in the region were too comfortable with this situations for one reason or the other.

It's happening already to Swesterners otherwise they would be the one heading NPA and Customs since no Southerner is allowed to be FCT minister
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by AfonjaConehead: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obamaofusa:

After what Azikiwe did,the Hausas controlled by Fulanis have been perfecting ways to strike the heads of the Southerners together using divide and rule strategy but it won't work this time.
They are trying to use Jonathan that they hate with a passion but it won't fly.
If a Yoruba man does not get the Presidency,then the Igbo man is the best option not anybody from the minority whom they can easily overwhelm.I am saying this in case Nigeria still exists because I am for Oduduwa nation.Core Northerners will never allow Nigeria to grow.They are a big parasite.

They are parasites and you yorubas keep bringing them to power! You keep attacking and antagonising those who have chosen to face off with them!

I've been coming across your handle on here, I've never quoted you and you have never quoted me but you did today and you called me,a son of the Benin soil,a Fulani terrorist!!!!!!

I went thru some of your posts now and saw you trying to put and bring down an igbo celebrating his Onitsha market and enclave by comparing it with Kano of all places and also Ibadan!

What is wrong with someone celebrating his own?
Can't you people ever mind your business!?
We are talking how we southerners should get together and liberate emancipate ourselves from these northern elements and here you are promoting Kano against someone trying to promote his own!!!!!

#note to all,ignore my moniker but you do anyhow to my people n illytreat your anus of what is scratching it
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by AfonjaConehead: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Duru1:

Most southerners wore the MUMU dress in 1967 when they were foolishly brainwashed to see Ndigbo as their problem and boogeymen in Nigeria. The sight of the list did not help my disgusted feelings toward the shithole called Nigeria. If the ultimate powers rest in my hand, Nigeria is gone in the next seconds.

Bro that's one very funny thing..some southerners tend to relax and chill and are ok with northerners occupying all the positions,even in their domain. But when other southerners occupy same positions,just few,that's when you see these betrayal southerners shouting and winning likes whimps.
Check out all fed govt agencies and you will be shocked to see that they are all northerners!!!! If for example,the igbos were the majority of officers at say,the Apapa and tincan ports or Nimasa and not the usual Hausa Fulani AHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Lemme not say anything grin
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Obamaofusa: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

They are parasites and you yorubas keep bringing them to power! You keep attacking and antagonising those who have chosen to face off with them!

I've been coming across your handle on here, I've never quoted you and you have never quoted me but you did today and you called me,a son of the Benin soil,a Fulani terrorist!!!!!!

I went thru some of your posts now and saw you trying to put and bring down an igbo celebrating his Onitsha market and enclave by comparing it with Kano of all places and also Ibadan!

What is wrong with someone celebrating his own?
Can't you people ever mind your business!?
We are talking how we southerners should get together and liberate emancipate ourselves from these northern elements and here you are promoting Kano against someone trying to promote his own!!!!!

#note to all,ignore my moniker but you do anyhow to my people n illytreat your anus of what is scratching it

I am sure you are one of those being paid to cause disunity.You are a Fulani terrorist.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Veqtor: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na today? E don tey
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Sonoyom(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oil is the only thing uniting this geographical area.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by AfonjaConehead: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obamaofusa:

I am sure you are one of those being paid to cause disunity.You are a Fulani terrorist.
Abeg go away,I'm pretty sure the unity you talking about in the south excludes the Igbos...
u know wha',don't start making a mess of the intelligence you still gat,thank you n good night.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Obamaofusa: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Abeg go away,I'm pretty sure the unity you talking about in the south excludes the Igbos...
u know wha',don't start making a mess of the intelligence you still gat,thank you n good night.

Go away,Fulani terrorist. You have been exposed just like 'igboarecriminal'.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by AfonjaConehead: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Go away,Fulani terrorist. You have been exposed just like 'igboarecriminal'.

Yea whateva... it feels gud to know we now got fellas in the south who now reason like mallams! undecided
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2021
What do you mean by 99% of the revenues going to the North
Can you tell us how much the South East contributes to the central purse?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by capitalzero: 3:13am On Mar 01, 2021
spy24:

Thanks to buhari presidency. Eyes of many people have opened. Buhari nepotism has made people to understand fulani agenda. Those people that fulani are peaceful are now wise.
Buhari has done enough damage to fulani race.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by blackpanda: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
Dailymice:
The NNPC is now the Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an annex of Arab Emirates.

1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*
Anambra 1st sonThought balloon

*Only three top positions were allotted to the entire Southern Nigeria.*

*What happened to federal character? What’s the job of the Federal Character Commission? Do we have a National Assembly?
What the hell is wrong with the members of National Assembly?

Where’s the Senate oversight committee on NNPC? Where are the activists?*

The North produces nothing and contributes zero revenue to the central purse in Abuja.

Yet, the North gulps 99 per cent of the revenue*

Nepotism results in bias, unfair treatment, and exclusion of others. Nepotism.

LAMIDO's Confession

*Fulanis with no sea shore are controlling Yoruba seaports and NPA, Fulanis with no single barrel of crude oil are controlling the NNPC.
[/s]

Stop spewing rubbish in the name of hate.
Re: Take A Look At The Names Of Top NNPC Executives - South Na MUMU by Uchek(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2021
You hit the bull's eye. They saw as enemy Ndigbo who were actually their liberator while the real enemy the North was seen as the liberator.
The chicken has come home to roost.
Good morning Southern Nigeria.

Duru1:

Most southerners wore the MUMU dress in 1967 when they were foolishly brainwashed to see Ndigbo as their problem and boogeymen in Nigeria. The sight of the list did not help my disgusted feelings toward the shithole called Nigeria. If the ultimate powers rest in my hand, Nigeria is gone in the next seconds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: / What Do You Love About Nigeria? / Fact-Checking Nairaland Front Page: Separating Fact from Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.