Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR (37167 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Akpuobi1: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
No wonder FFK wants to port to APC.

At this point, everyone will agree that the northern region understands politics than the whole southern part of the country

After Jonathan's 4 years, it returns back to the North and the will tell you thatthe south has taken their turn

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by dimexy247(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Show me some love bro. God bless.

ProfessorBerlin:
Nothing concern me. Madrid made my day yesterday. I won 2.7 million naira.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Megatrix: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
35824L:
There is nothing factual about this report rather it bears all the signs of a speculative journalist from the gully erosion ravaged region.
Since Sahara reporters is owned by a Yoruba man,I guess the south west is the gully erosion ravaged region you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by fourboys: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
bros show us love na
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by tfelicityk(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
How I wish the news is true?

Smiling...

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Eriokanmi: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
I don't have any problem. Your wealth is your business, keep it to yourself

...Calm down, I'm not mohammadu Buhari the chief cause of your problem
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by mceze(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Congratulations!
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by OmoAkin85: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
show me small love
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Sterope(f): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
LMAO

Shame on Tinubu!
Shame on Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by GeneralPula: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fake news..
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by elisho: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
bros am happy for you I wish God will remember me and for get about this evil government bros noting to small show your member love pls 5050153770 fidelity bank thx
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by KunleyY19(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tinubu will not be controlled by anybody if he gets the presidency and he will surely pay the north back and that's why they are afraid of him.

9 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Onuoha1234(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
The highest absurdity
GEJ should know that he is now an oracle who should reside from now on at OTUEKE and not receive all and sundry.Is OBJ not at Owu?

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by SmartPolician: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
festacman:
Having El-rufai as your VP will always be a tough job and a big mistake. Jonathan will be a fool because El-rufai will ambush him, collect enough evidence and get him impeached. El-rufai is hot-headed and strong-hearted to be a VP to humble man as Jonathan. El-rurai is no Sambo or Osinbajo and will be worse than Atiku in being ambitious. It is even worse because in El-rufai's brain, he has an impression that he is a lot smarter than Jonathan. But make no mistake about that, he is indeed cerebral. Jonathan will be a massive fat head to pair with him.

Unless they want to set Nigeria on fire, nobody can impeach a sitting president in Nigeria.

We haven't reached that political maturity yet.

In case you want to, there's no basis for argument
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria's case has been "Oh God"

But, I am pretty confident that this political scheme shall hit the brick wall eventually.

The same way Buhari was packaged and got worse than how he was before coming to power in 2015.

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by naijadrivablog: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
But they said GEJ was clueless.

Zo.bies over!

But I will believe him to be a fool, clueless and worst President if he accepts this offer.

They intend to shortchange the South with this evil abracadabra.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Rexnegro(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
bro what up share person your next game na make man happy like u when next na
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by ofiko123(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Joke of the century grin grin
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by PHijo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Balkan:
This Northerners think we are fools down south.
They want to use weak GEJ for 4yrs and bring hell Rufi for another 8yrs. Knowing fully well that He'll Rufi is worse than Buhari in Fulani agenda to conquer Nigeria.

GEJ will be the most foolish person after Tunibu in the world to accept that offer. They Used Tinubu to drive their agenda, now they want to use GEJ. The southern politicians are fools.

Hell Rufi will be the president while GEJ will be there like mumu that he is. It's the likes of Lorenta onochie that are planning this.

Shame on all of you southern leaders

They know you Southerners are fools!

If you were not fools you wouldn't have pushed Jonathan out to replace him with a known dictator, ethnic bigot who never had a vision on how to move the country forward.

You undermined "Southern solidarity" in 2015.

More so you placed a Northern minority in office despite questions about his nationality and qualification to contest.

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sowore wey mumu
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Make I send my account details?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by bio118(f): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
My brother remember us in ur kingdom ooo, do giveaway for us ur fellow Nairalander
ProfessorBerlin:
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Oracleforce: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gjrich:
APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - Sahara Reporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/15/exclusive-apc-plans-pair-jonathan-el-rufai-2023-presidential-ticket

Hell-Rufai again?

Religious fanatics....intolerance.....it will not work....it will not stand....

Hell-Rufai should just keep on holding his Kaduna territory....short man devil
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
naijadrivablog:
But they said GEJ was clueless.

Zo.bies over!

Wake up. They want him for his cluelessness precisely. The way the North see it, 4 years of clueless leadership of Nigeria is okay so long as power return to them after the single term GEJ is constitutionally entitled to. Gerritt?

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Onuoha1234(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Absurdity! GEJ should realize that he is now an Oracle to be consulted not just by all and sundry.He should hardly be seen outside OTUEKE .
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by planetx: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria the only country that keeps recycling past failed leaders, from Obasanjo to Buhari now GEJ. Even if Abacha was still alive he would have been recycled.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Darkharvest: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Congratulations....Show us love o
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mrshocker:
Stupid political analysis

in nigeria dont let every "stupid" news shock you!
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Yseone(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

ProfessorBerlin:

ProfessorBerlin:

Weldon, Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by danilmo: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Racoon:

Same Jonathan they spent 4 years till date insulting as clueless & incompetent? Now they know what true cluelessness & damage the bigotry/nepotism of Buhari have done to the nation? These people are really wicked.

Meanwhile, what gives them the assurance that Nigeria will remain an entity then given the wide gulf division the Buhari government have bequeathed on this nation?

What becomes of the ambition of Bola Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dave Umahi, VP Osinbajo and other gladiators in the APC waiting for their turn.Jonathan should never fall for this bait because the north are desperately looking for a willing stooge.

Nigeria is programmed to fail from it foundation.All this nation needs now is total disintegration for regions to manage themselves.

Anyone who has the balls to reverse silly policy of Nepotism or restructuring this contrapture is OK...

Wasn't surprised wen the weakness in d likes of Yahaya bello, Fayemi are being opinionated..
They are also eyeing Jonathan/rufai since they know GEJ is weak and rufai will keep savaging him from back door..

Watch as strong balls like Tinubu, Umahi, Ameachi, Osinbanjo will b swindle..
Since d day Osinbanjo tested mic while PMB was silk was the day his predicament started..

Pdp too is not coming forth.
Gosh,

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
show the ticket or shut up
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by toprealman: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hope it works, let's help the two bury their political career. El rufai...tsk tsk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is The Biggest Thief In Benin City, Says Lucky Igbinedion / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.