Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife (75982 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by ebukajay184: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has introduced his PA and actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of his divorce as his wife, IgbereTV reports.

Tonto Dikeh had in 2017 alleged that Olakunle Churchill was sleeping with Rosy Meurer, buying her gifts and taking her on trips. She also revealed that she is one of the reasons for her marital crisis which eventually led to a divorce.

In a birthday message Olakunle penned down to Meurer today February 15, he described her as "Mrs Churchill". He also disclosed that she stood by him when the world was against him and also took missiles for him.

He wrote;

"A special sunrise, on this precious day, a great woman was born.
During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock.
When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me, even took some missiles because of me.
When I thought I lost it all, you encouraged me to hope on God that he will give me back all l have lost.
Happy birthday Mrs Churchill. Age with grace, l have got your back 247 by the special grace of God"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLS1lx3jv_Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rosy Meurer who reacted to the birthday message, affirmed that she has never doubted him. She wrote;

"Aww thank you so much. I appreciate you always. We thank God and I’ve never doubted you"

This is coming amid reports of Rosy Meurer being pregnant with her first child.

Rosy Meurer had in the past denied sleeping with Olakunle Churchill. She said that people asking her if she’s sleeping with Olakunle Churchill is irritating and it’s just like asking her if she’s sleeping with her brother.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CRYwVGe90

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2021
So this people have always been dating true true. No wonder roselyn meurer no too send am, she wouldn't mind sharing this gbola with anybody.

Tonto dike observing Roseline meurer right now grin

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by DonBenny77(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2021
grin
No wonder tonto dey humble these days,
Dem don play live nollywood for her head

347 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by MightySparrow: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
I pray he doesn't make toto mistake again.

Olorun ko ni ki o igbekugbe mo o.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by espn(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2021
The heart of men...see how she was denying the whole thing....He used an hashtag saying #twoyearsandstronger. Fear men...fear women.

On behalf of TONTO I wan curse dem before...

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Bornsinner7: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Marriage wey no go still last.

What goes around comes back around!!!

All this Nollywood oloshos no dey rest.. the mumu Churchill be thinking he has found love.. anyway she got what she hustled for, hope the biyatch enyoys it while it last!!

222 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2021
I don Tire jawee,,na herbs I wan sell

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2021
angry Use ur head. He called her "Mrs Churchill" figuratively to express his love and appreciation of her. Don't play along with gullible and views seeking desperate media
Puloc:
So this people have always been dating true true. No wonder roselyn meurer no too send am, she wouldn't mind sharing this gbola with anybody.

Tonto dike right now grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by padi94(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Like they say, no smoke without fire

Thanks guys didn't see that grin

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2021
angry Nigerians are dumb to believe they're really dating. Despite Churchill declaring his white lover online
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tonto self follow married men. For the mumu wey marry Churchill ask his former wives how far.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by 2emotional(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dem don use tonto shine.... She no fit rant again sef

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by MightySparrow: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
oforjide:
shut up ur dirty mouth this yoruba maggot. yorubas and sentiment are 5 and 6, was it not the same girl tonto accused of having sexual affair with this useless man but the foolish yoruba demon denied it and after everything tonto was right. I commend her for leaving with her son, assuming she left that poor boy under the care of this foolish yoruba demon, that boy should have been dead by now. Tonto Dike is truly a smart woman may God protect u and ur son Amen

Why na, igbobian? No be say I pray for am? If na sex affair, Tonto Dike na saint? These girls and boys should be encouraged to protect marriage and home for their children sake. On a serious note, what we call yeyebrities, tribal things apart, cannot be defended. The know themselves and understand themselves more than we do.
I will be a happier person to Tonto Dike, building another home.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Gadafii: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rose don give tonto over 2.5 shocked grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Foodqueen(f): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pasan ta fi na iyale......

I won't say more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
shocked

Congrats to the two of them.

Sadly, Churchill apparently has not learnt from his past because if Tonto was a tree snake, Rosy will be a Gabon viper.
Her social media vitriols and trouble hunting makes me see her as not the type of lady a man who loves peace should wife.

Her antecedents do not help her either. If she could covet her boss to her husband; why then won't she covet her husband's boss in the future?

The other thing I do not like about this affair is the fact that both parties denied it's existence even when it was right there in our faces.

That was a cowardly thing to do and for that reason, I can't take them seriously.
You really have to be proud and own up to your bullshiits.

At a time like this, I praise Tchidi Chikere and Nuella who did not deny their relationship but took it a notch higher to shame critics.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by tillaman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by NobleAngell(f): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
There's definitely no smoke without fire. Shame on them for denying it in the beginning.

47 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by NobleAngell(f): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
padi94:
Where did he introduce her as his wife?

Yeye blogger, so someone cannot wish Jezebel happy birthday again. You people must cook fake stories
Didn't you see the "Mrs. Churchill" part?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by MrBanner(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Which means Tonto was right after all!

56 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BUSHHUNTER: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Bluebeach: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hahaha... Same way Destiny Etiko is denying the man that bought her car,

Regina Daniels also denied being married to Ned,

Later we will see their wedding bells

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by KevinDein: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pays to be a high value man. Woman gives you trouble, her lost, you just dump her and move to a younger hotter one.

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by espn(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tonto may be a toxic person but she was right. He used an hashtag saying #twoyearsandstronger. Fear men...fear women.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by careytommy37(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
If you ever find yourself in any situation, always remember to act like an adult

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by yeyeboi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by pickatyouu: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wish them the best

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tonto will be in sifia pains

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.